I saw this baby in a white moms car at the circle k. Doors wide open while she was inside...

I saw this baby in a white moms car at the circle k. Doors wide open while she was inside. Half black so the dad probably wasn’t around so I did what any logical proud white man would do. I gave it the fucking finger and took a picture of it. Stupid baby got what was coming to him. Post darkies getting BTFO ITT.

OP needs a beating

OP deserves a medal and a key to the city

You mean a medal.

youre such a faggot

>being this triggered

Get fucked Carl the cuck

That is the pink skin finger of a pussy.

AZ?

>Half black so the dad probably wasn’t around so I did what any logical proud white man would do.

Implying you'd have cried and sucked his nigger dick if he was around.

>notices the baby has ear piercings
Should've just caved its head on the spot, nits become lice after all.

faggots

#triggerrd

OP gettin shit done around here

YO! Sup Forums MUTHAFUKAS! WE FOUND THIS MUTHAFUCKIN BOARD!!!1!

FUCK ALL Y'ALL POSTIN' ALL THIS RACIST SHIT!

WE GON PULL A 187 ON YO SERVERS!

WE GON PULL A 187 ON YO MOOT!

AN WE GON PULL A 187 ON ALL Y'ALL SKINNY ASS WHITE MUTHAFUCKAS WHO THINK THEY COOL POSTIN THIS RACIST SHIT WHILE THEY user!11!!!

COME STEP TO A REAL THUG AND SAY THAT SHIT, CRACKER ASS MUTHAFUKAS!!1!

THIS IS WAR!!!

Burn coal pay toll

Actually I'm not so much. It's just that I look at it and think, man, the nasty bitch fucked a nigger, but who's really got the fucking problem in their head? The guy who flips off a baby, that's who. It's not that I don't see a problem there, it's that I see a worse one in you. You're actually proud of demonstrating behavior that, in the experience of a guy (me) that has dealt with way too many niggers, is still beneath that of some of the worst niggers he's met. For Chrissake, stop being such an embarrassment to the white race. Be better than that.

You showed that baby, OP. You're the man

Yeah its despicable.
>Keep White white green.

I have a theory..What if that is your wife's son and you posted this edgy shit to "show those fuckers on 4chins who is the man". Maybe if your wife found out she will send her black lover to kick your ass or some niggerish shit
tl;dr: OP is a cuck

Should've written a note for the mother that detailed that as much as it would have been nothing for you to kidnap the shitskinlet, tape it's mouth shut and hurl it into as dumpster as a white man you simply phoned social services and have sent theme the pictures of a child abandoned in a car. The number plate will follow unless she pays x amount into a PayPal of yours.
I thought of this idly but as usual op is a gigantic schlock swallower and the best he can do is flip a finger and photograph himself doing so.
Kys yourself you faggot

i remember those days...the days were we wuz walkin down dem streets and men would fear us... we would stand tall and walk headstrong while others cowered in inferiority.. we wuz kangs

>mfw they gave a toddler ear piercings

>not calling the police and getting her in trouble
Nigger