Morrowind thread. Get in here sera, or be labeled an n'wah

Morrowind thread. Get in here sera, or be labeled an n'wah

that's skyrim

TES thread in general?

>Reply to Thread No.715217148

kek

background material

I missed the boat on Morrowind. First Elder Scrolls game I played was Oblivion. Know of any mods or conversions that would let me play Morrowind without the shitty older graphics?

anything on the nexus, maybe steam? I prefer morrowind extended or something like that. Adds 100's of npc's and the little towns are actually turned into cities. As for graphics idk, maybe better water

it is possible, however it will no longer be the same "Morrowind" as it was designed. You see Morrowind was based on a dungeons and dragons dice system which made it so unique and the game of all posibilities literally.

n'wah detected

Was thinking of picking it up for another hundred playthroughs. What's the progress on Skywind?

Maybe pirate morrowind, procede to search nexus for texture repacks and such. Gl user i think Morrowind was the best in terms of time you could spend playing , lots of hidden quests, and easter eggs as well cx

not. good. at. all.

Get Tamriel Rebuilt and Morrowind Graphics Extender.

Looks better than Oblivion (much!), and almost triples the size of the world.

On Nexus.

moar

Eh, that's cool. I'll just mod in a few for the classic. It just looks like a fun experience that's why I'm curious. All about dat 'Wind life

Skywind =/= Morrowind ya'll N'wahs!

I love how shit it is but m'lore

See

gotcha

I hoped when I read years ago they were abandoning Morrowind's armor system that would speed the process up a touch, but I never held out much hope for anything great.

You're a shit.
Sure. Morrowind is ugly as shit. And sure, it's hard as shit in terms of story and mechanics when you start it. And sure it's not as easy as casual Skyrim or Oblivion.
But after you actually get into it and learn how mechanics work and you figure out how to get the proper information about where to go and what to do, it's an awesome RPG with a great world, many stuff to do, a great story, great side quests and great mechanics which were scrapped in later installments.
>it's ugly
mod it
>I dunno where to go with my quest
read the questlog and ask NPCs about keywords
>i miss my hits
read about what certain stats do and put some thought in character creation

hows that almost quints feel outlander?

he's right, but that's none of my business.

You look at post numbers? Fucking why?

It actually adds a challenge. Wanna up the difficulty? Alright!
TES III: Morrowind SURVIVAL MODE
>Must sleep at least once in 24 hours
>NO WIKI FOR HELP
>No soultrap/jack of trades glitch
>Must take Sundas off from quests and develop a hobby to do on that day for immersion
>Kill every cliff racer you see
>Choose one armor type to use for the whole game
>Must eat one thing per day
>can only drink two potions an hour

Good luck n'wahs

my n'wah detector is off the charts

i have that on a shirt

i loved morrowind

loved it so much got some fan art made up and hung it above my screen

it was just so much "harder" then oblivion and skyrim. the instant they took out the fly mechanic the games turned to shit.

i remember there's actually some statute in a cave somewhere and i picked up an amulet and instantly died, thought someone had attacked me so reloaded and same thing happened. read a book close by and found out the amulet was actually cursed and kills anyone who tries to wear it

so many unique this to happen, it just had such a lighter side to it:

>House of earthly delights (no who house's in next games)
>that stupid jump scroll and hearing the "AAHHHHHHHHHHH" of the guy falling out of the sky
>netches
>your blades contact being a cocaine addict
>so many more weapons and weapon types
>no fast travel

such a good and rich game

just dumping some morrowind alt art

>dr drag

I'll join you!

>hive mind

I'm all out lol time to shitpost morrowmemes

aaaaaand im spent. G'night n'wahs. Wealth beyond measure, outlanders