Anyone ever tried dagga before? Post experiences. Also herbal thread

Anyone ever tried dagga before? Post experiences. Also herbal thread.

Yes actually. Spent 16 bucks. Not worth it. Just get cotton mouth like a bitch and not get any buzz. If you want to try something if you are on probation or something else i suggest using DXM. It's cough pills that make you get a OBE and it lasts sooo long. It's worth it.

How about don't end up on probation in the first place so you don't have to fuck around with this type of garbage. It's probably sagebrush soaked in hairspray or something.

Makes tasty tea. Some people say it's like pot but I guess this depends highly on person. Gives me somewhat soothing feeling but that's about it.

I keep these kinds of things on hand. For daga you want the extract or failing that you want just the flowers. The stuff you got there wont be as potent by weight and will burn harsh as hell. I use mine for tea along with catnip and chamomile. Makes a good sleepy time tea.

Shit makes you nauseous as fuck

puke once then enjoy the rest of the trip

or just, you know, lie down

WHAT TRIP KEK

If I'm going to puke, then I expect some kind of payback.

I want to see god, not feel a bit lazy for a while.

Looks like some hipster garbage

>no thc
>no party

You can see God if you Robo trip. 1,800 mg and above with dxm.

> no thc

You can't sell me that shit if it doesn't have any CBD to balance it. It's all about the ratio.

Except you don't want to be throwing up that much fucking robitussin. Just buy CCC or hell, strain out the dex yourself.

HAHA i tried this shit when i was 15, ordered it online it's fucking garbage. Get kratom instead

>dagga
just get real weed. either buy it or grow it, its always better then this shit

Why not weed?

It's in a pill form where I'm from. It's 30mg pure dxm and is actually extremely cheap. A box of 16 is $2. I was popping them for three months straight

Op, smoak dank weed bruh

This

Curious. And Im going to use it as a baccy alternative.

I do every once in a while. Just wanna broaden my horizon

Are you retarded? It's just an African term for weed.

True. But its also another plant: leonotis leonurus

... So a random bush with sand on it

Fucken idiots, dagga is weed, its just an Afrikaans word for it

It's afrikaans for weed. Nothing more, nothing less. Wild dagga is the same as calling unwanted garden plants weeds. It's a colloquial name for a plain ass plant.

Sauce: it's my first language.

moron

Finally. Thank you. Beside, you sure that it's Afrikaans not some other tongue?

In Zambia it's used exclusively for Mary J.

I live in south africa and smoke a fuck ton of marajuana.. personally I hate the term dagga but Im not a huge fan of afrikaans either, its a trashy term

weed is for nigger

Teach me your rolling ways

How old are you?

Haha ive just rolled 1000's

Turning 21 in January

Jou poes is trashy

Nee bra jou ma se poes is trashy

Kry jou by Southgate, kom ons rol bra

Im too high now, maybe you should smoke some dagga poes neus, or an hero, maaki saaki

but wtf is the shit in the bag then? oregano?

Its just bad quality, already been ground up too, usually people sell it in bud form to help retain moisture for as long as possible, selling it ground up is pretty stupid.. but not too uncommon here in south africa.. for real good indoor youre gonna pay R200 per gram, bout 15 dollars US

dont do cough pills kids they can fuck you uuup

i literally think 30% slower and have funny vision problems because of ccc

not worth just stick to molly shrooms and maybe coke once in a while

I love them.

Take a larger dose. Third plateau, possibly even fourth

fifth plateau master here

I have done this so much I can explain to you how Heaven and Hell work

clear papes.
absolutely disgusting mate. Also why do you roll so thin.
Just mix it with tobacco and use a normal OCB black slim pape.
But hey im used to prime dutch genetical engineered primo giant weed so you dont need much and we euros always roll with tobacco.

Mense is poes dom. lel

just know that they can fuck you up. they fucked me up really bad. it happen about 5 years ago and i am just now getting better. well im not exactly getting better ill never be as quick as i was before, like its never gonna heal but im starting to feel normal again. trust me dude it only takes one bad time.

lyk soos parkie gras

Ja 'n emmer vol pietersielie asseblief, ek hoor dis mal

it sucks. best herbal high (HIGH NOT FUCKING SALVIA OR DAGGA) is galangal and marijuana. both require you not being a nigger. Also, order research chemicals. Those are herbal high (not for human consumption).

I do find Dagga pleasurable with pot though.