Give me a reason not to beat the fuck out of you

Give me a reason not to beat the fuck out of you

There isn't one.

if that's you than you can barely hurt a 10 year old hahaha

Cause I'll knock 2 of those chins off of your neck

I actually kneed a 10 yr old right in the fucking mouth last month

Because I'll stab you in the chest and run it as far up as I can and claim self defence

exactly you can only take on kids gtfo sandnigger

Give me a reason to beat the fuck out of me

She was testing me, you piece of shit. I'm not gonna sit there like a bitch

because im a carebear...

Yo, you can come to my house and beat me off if you want. Saves me doing it.

Well that answered my question. You're just some raging psychopath that's a menace to society. Nobody comes here to try to be the cool tough kid without being told to kys. In all reality and unless you can prove me otherwise. You're just some under loved fuckwad trying to start something on the Internet and think it'lol be significant to others lives

I will, then I'll punch you in the face for being a homo faggot

kek

man-tits or GTFO sandnigger

I'm a grown man, I'm not trying to be cool. Come meet me irl and I will fucking show you otherwise. I will squeeze your nuts so hard boy you will have to get them amputated.

No reason, you can fucking beat my cock like a submissive faggot that you are. Eat the baby batter good. Yes, my nut would make that face beautiful. Gonna shove my cock deep in your mouth and pull your head down by your curly black hair.
No homo.

You still would've jerked him off

Because I don't want you to, taco nigger.

If you beat me, I won't be able to creampie your mother who will then get cranky at your father, who will then beat you.

>Mr.Tuffman

Not a good enough reason, faggot. Come here

If your not trying to be cool then why make the thread

*Slams the door in your face*

Because you're pissing me off and I want to fuck you up

you're gonna be seeing something else.... if i come down there

bring a branch to your lip

Beat my big black cock! Yes I'm a flaming faggot. I want to destroy your asshole and nut in it. Hell, I could fill you up my sweet.

More like you created this shit bait thread because you know its the only way you'll get anyone to interact with your pitiful autistic self

Hey juanito, tell your mama to get back in here and make me some fresh tortillas, clean my house, and pleasure my clean white circumcised man meat with her filthy beaner pussy hole.

Nope. You were just pissing me off.

testing
please disregard

So you created this awful excuse for a thread because you were pissed off at some anonymous person probibly on the other side of the world from you

We wouldn't be having this conversation if you weren't being such an antagonizing fuck. Don't try to test me next time

:)

Because you cant

Yeah ok... Why don't you take a look at the picture to the left and tell me I can't

because that's your boyfriend, not you

Please DO tell what pissed you off so badly that your pitiful sorry ass brought you here? Also if you're a grown man who beats children on impulse you're weak shit

Not even the same skin tone. Topkek faggot. Nice try.