Sup Forums I think my girlfriend is pregnant . No period for 6 weeks now...

Sup Forums I think my girlfriend is pregnant . No period for 6 weeks now . But I don't want it and I don't want to spend $400 again for 2 fucking tablets to kill the little bastard. Is there some over the counter way to do it? Please help by the way im in Thailand so I can buy prescription drugs over the counter wat do???

Inb4 kick her in the gut, tried it already

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tNd5cZ9lbM0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Accept the consequences of spunking inside vagina you degenerate

Help me

Take two cyanide capsules

She wont let me cum anywhere other than inside and refuses pill because it makes her sick

Use condom you fucking nigger

You're the one who needs to die.

Stop being a redneck and fucking your gf without a condom

i got ya

Push her down some stairs, hit her with a hammer, falcon punch that shit, the possibilities are endless OP.

You saw that yesterday on YLYL no ?

Feels like fucking a plastic bag

Kys

Yeah it really feels worse than having to abort your unborn child.
Kys.

literally fucking thread. good job you retard.

Bruh it's like the size of an ant now only a retard would regard that as a human life

That's hilarious

>Inb4 kick her in the gut, tried it already

we need some details on this user before we can help you out

how'd you set it up? how did she react?

why is it that stupidity is now a selective breeding agent...

Are you virgins or something? Also any medfags here know if injecting her with testosterone will off it?

Just fell on her really hard when she was sleeping and pretended like it was an accident. How did she react she punched me in the face

get a vasectomy
costs more and if you would have done it in the first place, you would save money after the second potential unwilling child.

Makes me sad to think this stupid fuck will carry on with his genes.

>im in Thailand
Shoot her in the gut and tell Duterte she smoked weed.

It's not about whether it's human or not, it's about how this whole issue could have been prevented if you and your gf weren't idiots.

Oregano tea

I have a picture of how to make tincture that tastes like tea. It will cause her to miscarry but for a retard like you...

What the fuck cunt. Do you know her ? Because I know who she is. First name starts with y. She's from Melbourne and works in a tattoo shop. Are you her boyfriend you sick fuck.

May this song guide you. youtube.com/watch?v=tNd5cZ9lbM0

shoot your selfe in the dick

Remove dick, all problems gone.

Again? Are you fucking slow?
Don't even care about abortion but God damn you're an idiot.

Thanks for stating the obvious instead of helping me shithead you might fap to anime but have you ever been with an Asian woman try preaching to her about anything fuck me dead. She is still convinced spraying my cun out her pussy with the shower head will stop her getting pregnant

Im 24 dude im not doing that and its potentially nonreversible. Had this shit before I only need to look at her and she gets pregnant damnit

Kek she shouldn't put it in the public domain if she doesn't want it public fuckhead

I do think that 6weeks is beyond pill solution, you have to take the final one.

Don't bother with them OP. They literally are virgins. Nobody's used condoms irl since the eighties. It's kind of ambitious to try to use them anyway when you're not having a one-off with a random stranger but you're in a long term relationship. Only reason people in relationships use them is if one of them has the herps.

No ones helping you because you're an idiot who refuses to use condoms or spunk outside of her.

Fuck off.

Well that and I notice slav chicks go all in on condoms for birth control.
Should just get her the pill or the shot. Shot's where it's at bro. 3 months coverage, just like that.

Love how he faps to women on Sup Forums but sees someone he knows and im a "sick fuck" lol go back to the trap thread faggot

Hey, here, in Russia, same pills cost like 17$. Do you want me to share it with you? I can buy it for ya and send wherever you want to, but it'll cost you 150$ for 5pieces.

>Kek she shouldn't put it in the public domain
Dude, chicks tatted this heavily, everybody's gotten a good look at.
I can promise you she's a regular at several sex clubs.

underappreciated

perfect tits ruined
just kill the baby after he's born

So you're both idiots then. I feel sorry for the kid. I've been together with the same woman over 10 years and never had problems.

That's the fucking stupidest idea I've ever heard

I know man I just hadn't got around to it she's only fucking me like once a week and bam. Ive got some superior alpha cum

Stick to fucking her ass

Like the faggot you are

ITT: A dumb chink who's gunna have an even dumber and chinkier child.

Is she a trap bruh?

THE IDIOCRACY WILL HAPPEN

KEK! The one fag in this thread who hints about a simple herb that causes abortions gets ignored. I hope OP enjoys being a father.

Nah, we're just smarter than OP.

Christ you're retarded. Luckily I don't want you to fucking breed, so here.

Vitamin C capsules. Have her take 500mg every hour for 12 hours a day until she gets her period. If that doesn't work after a week have her take Dong Quai (root extract) capsules once every 4 hours. 800-1000 mg is good. Be careful with that one though, it has traces of cyanide.

Hot bath and a bottle of gin.

You need to motivate her to get that shot. She can't do this more than a couple times. You keep flushing out her womb, she's gonna end up barren like Sudan from age 20 on.

>abortion juice

Forgot to mention, if both of these fail then you NEED to bite the bullet and do it the legal way.

Then get a fucking vasectomy and quit risking your half assed future over some pussy.

Dude you're fucking retarded, i got a stash of them next to the bed with my gf and they work just fine.

OP do us a favor, get the vasectomy, you are too retarded and self centered to have children anyhow, even if it does become non reversible, we dont need more of you in the world and if you want to have kids later on just adopt

Thanks bro is that like risky or anything I don't wanna fuck up her vag or kill her

Dude, I get relationships or at least, fixed fuckbuddies going, purely so I can opt out of the condoms.
For one thing they all feel like I've tightly wrapped nylon around my dick, and from the moment it's on, if I can get it on in one piece, I feel my dick dying and I have 2 minutes of erection left before my groin is numb.
For another, when you're fucking your gf 3~6 times a day, condoms start to stack up. And why the fuck would you still use them when there's the pill or the shot? Why invest a fortune in rubbers that fuck up the sex and offer worse actual protection than any of the better, cheaper alternatives?

No way bro I could sell my cum it's that fertile

>when you're fucking your gf 3~6 times a day,
And that's not just 6 condoms you're burning through on that day, mind you.
That's 2 discards that went wrong or came off, and then another 3 per session because you're not a one pump chump.

You're going to commit 2nd degree Murder you fucking inbred loser. Buy the pills and fuck off before you spread your shit genetics to some retard.

Im guessing you've never fucked bareback. You haven't lived

If you think it's too risky then shell out the $400. Truth be told though my ex gf and I used this method a couple times and didn't have a problem. There's some websites floating around that have more info, go check them out.

Of course that's IF she's actually 6 wks or less. More than that and she might hemorrhage. Again do yourself a favor get a god damned vasectomy after all this is over.

Hell yea and I'll do it again if it annoys dumb fucks like you bud

Here's a tip for next time you look. Use a fucking rubber.

small dick confirmed.

Look at it this way:

1. Bite the bullet, buy the pills and be done with it. Total financial cost: $400.00

2. Suck it up, be a man and take responsibility for your actions. Total Cost: About $300,000 total from birth to 18 years old.

Go give your dad some of that abortion juice because I busted the fattest fucking nut in his asshole, you wouldn't believe how backed up he is.

I don't know how risky it is man that's why im asking. She last had a period on the second last month, and it's now the 14th so she is at most 6 weeks right? Can you link me to the website thank s mang

I have fucked barebacked, its great, not great enough to fuck up my whole plan with this lady. Fuck that. Condoms are cheap and they work

grow a pair and keep it you fucking man child

Why doesn't she just get birth control?
Why do you keep sinking money into sexually disappointing your spouse?

You don't just give up on the falcon punch idea. It will work eventually, you just have to keep trying it.

Not in this third world country bub. Probably cost me $40. Only reason I don't want it is cause her parents can't speak English so I cant leave it with them when I go and work or it will just be gibbering at me in money language and that would suck

Get a vasectomy, you're in your own head or don't know how to use a fucking condom. Pill fucks up her hormones, generally makes her fat or fucks up her sex drive, shot does the same to you. If you're going to go that route, cut the bullshit and just get the vasectomy. It's revisable anyhow

Hadouken

I've had chicks on the shot for a long ass time who were (and stayed) rail thin.
I'm not getting a vasectomy because I'm neither >50 nor an edgelord.

And yeah, that's just what condoms do for me. Sorry if my girth makes you feel insecure. You should really consider not further sabotaging your sexlife, god forbid your chick runs into someone like me huh.

It's got its own risks, but honestly if you keep a close eye on her the vitamin C method isn't terribly dangerous. Don't give it to your girl if she has any kind of kidney problems, other than that you're good. Ascorbic acid blocks the release of progesterone so it basically just falls off the lining of the womb.

So 500 mg pure ascorbic acid, no rosehips or bioflavinoids (added in the 70's to prevent miscarriage). I'd link you a website but you could always just google vitamin c abortion and find a bunch. Dong quai is more dangerous but it's a last resort.

fucking dumb bait is fucking dumb fuckoff and kill yourself

I really struck a nerve there huh.
Wouldn't be the first married woman for me, either.
Last one had three kids. She did pull out a condom at first, but since all it would do is cut off the bloodflow to my junk and make sex impossible, she eventually settled for bare. Gave it an honest shot, too, but the glove didn't fit.

Thanks to the dude that suggested vit c im gonna go load her up on it tommorow and hope for the best Sup Forums actually delivered

You know all things considered, I guess this does explain why you're using condoms. I bet it's on her mind, too. Either you're worried about infecting her from some casual booty, or you're worried about her infecting you.
Don't give me the hormone yadayada, I know it's used to *balance* hormones, so does your girl.

Hahaha, are you serious? You're fucked man, that was her goal from the begining.

I can't believe anyone would be this retarded.

not really shit threads like this are killing /b..all this thread is just one more rate my dick thread without the dick for that il give 1/10

Oh man, green is not a good color on you.

Just waste $400, (I suppose) its better than getting your girlfriend killed

your right its not good it is fabulous

Nah she's just sorta OCD and hates getting cum on her . She agreed to doing the vitamin c thing tommorow and after it works I'll ram that fucking syringe in her ass myself

1000mg of pure vitamin c every 2 hours until it forces a miscarriage.
It can take a week or so.

Fabulous huh?
Maybe I'll skip past your chick and give you the dicking you clearly need.

Abort it then have your girl get the bc implant (its like a little rod in her arm). Lasts around 3 - 4 yrs.. my girl just got it & its working fine.

Need moar of this chick!

So your faggot! Fucking knew it! Confirmed troll

>Next day
>Local news reporting that someone died trying to have a homebrew abortion

yeah, right. Thailand and a real female?
Nice try faggot.

You sound feminine enough. If a filipina shemale cuts it for me, you sure as hell do.
I'll make you swallow.

Man you've got me worked up now. We should make this work.
Why don't you pass me some contact info. I'll dress you up and make you into a good girl while we let your gf watch. Maybe I'll let you lick her after I cum in her.

Just throwing this out there, but I pressured my gf to abort. The day of, she ended up not doing it, now Im married and have a son who's literally the coolest mother fucker I know (full disclosure: I have another son who's significantly less cool. You win some, you lose some). Obviously it can go horribly wrong too, but there's the possibility i would've removed him from existence and it fucks me up.