Hey guys,whats the good mmorpg to start playing with active community and not shitty p2w system

Hey guys,whats the good mmorpg to start playing with active community and not shitty p2w system

Other urls found in this thread:

elysium-project.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Guild Wars 2 i guess.
Too much P2W that's why i stopped playing mmorpg.

Sup Forums - the game

kek u just lost the gaem

git gud homie

better luck next tyme

xDDDDDDDDDDDD

kys basement dwelling faggot

>715222222

The thing is video games are meant to be played in ones spare time. You should be busy with school or a career. That's why pay to win exists.

I think basement dwelling losers shame people with lives by complaining about ptw.

P.S. I'm all for games taking skill and hard work, but there needs to be balance.

g t f o n o r m i e

kek faggot

try a wow private server like elysium

Eh pay to win exists to make alot more money than just paying a flat rate for your game because dinguses like you will keep on paying little bits which end up being alot more than a standard flat rate for a game.

MMO's are generally shit nowadays OP, which is why all the "real players" play on private servers, perhaps you've heard of the big stink about Nostalrius WoW getting shut down, and now they're giving the code to a different server to start it up again. it's a huge deal

i can't remember what the new one is called but just search up Nostalrius and i'm sure you can find it easily

that's the best advice i got for ya OP

get the fuck out normalfaggot you're embarassing youreself

ahh, there it is, Elysium is the server

checked and thanks bro,will try it out

Agreed 100%

Agreed most mmo's are shit now. Also I'll take that as a compliment.

elysium-project.org/

there's the link, looks like you're right in right as they're firing up the joint server in 3 days!

gives you just enough time to download and get your nerd-boner nice and worked up

you must understand you're a normal well adjusted member of society but here you are the outsider. Please gtfo.

gtfo little bitch

will i need to pay for wow to join, or is it a non profit thing?

Mu Origin.
Like Diablo on mobile platform.

ya bro already found a link,looks promising

Haven and Hearth.
One time Sup Forums did a raid there and got horribly killed.
This time could be different.
Pic related something someone paved in the game.