I've got $90. You have $0

I've got $90. You have $0.

monopoly cash isn't worth much u fag

Buy me gtav and I'll send dick pics

You have 90 Australian Dollars.
So you have 0 real dollars.

Australian dollars look very demotivating.

I have 262.50 US dollars in my checking account, I just checked.

They're shit and worth less than shit. Im an Aussie. I know.

Are you cunts retarded? Australia print the cash for almost the entire world who use plastic cash. Or you could use American paper that gets wet and falls apart. Sweet

I have £5,220 in my bank account. Beat that

shitty old 5 buck notes

Doesn't justify the stupid shit they print on them or the colours choices mate. Doesn't even increase the worth of the Aussie dollar.

I've got 113,257 in my high interest account and another 10,000 in my day to day.

youre a fucking liar, ive got about $4 in loose change motherfucker

5259 checking
6288 savings
4k owed on CC

15k worth of stock

Not great, but not bad.

Gets wet and falls apart? We use cloth for our money. You are obviously just making stuff up now.

I'd have more but I just spent 700k on a house. Feels good to not have a bank own my house.

Monopoly money doesn't count

My money doesn't have a monkey on it.

Monopoly money is worth more.

Real american money looks fake af though.

You can wash U.S. dollars and they do not fall apart. They are not made of regular paper, but instead cotton.

How so?

>50 + 20 + 10 + 5 + 5 = 90
You clearly haven't been reading the maths threads on Sup Forums lately. That's $125 for some reason.

i have 4.40 euro

fuck you op

I'm laughing so hard at your broke ass.

Here's all I can fit in my hand, I've got tons more

You must not know how to make money, if you have all that money sitting as dead equity and not making money for you. Really not a smart move, sir. Plus, the government weather state or federal own your house. Don't believe me, don't pay taxes on it, see what happens. None of us own anything, it can be taken all away. You need to start making better choices financially.

haha i have 600Million on my bank account XDD
pls beat me ahahhahahaha lol poorcuck ;)
i buy big ship yesterday is very expensive, if i no buy i had 1234Million dollarz :*

XDDDDDD

Underage poorfag detected

>Plus, the government weather state or federal own your house. Don't believe me, don't pay taxes on it, see what happens. None of us own anything, it can be taken all away.
Really made my neurons fire.

Not true, I have a dollar.

I can prove it. Can you?

You mad dawg ????? ;)

Just observing

I do apologize, I was taking a poo whilst writing this post.

*Whether

>High interest

Anybody want a peanut butter sandwich?

Yes ;)))

caught you

Nice ship, you!

yeah it's fucking frustrating

How sweet!
Did you get your Christmas money?

Kids your age are so sweet when they think that $90 is a lot.
Just so you know young one, for mummies and daddies, that isn't a lot, it's what I make in around just over 2 hours.
Stay in school and work hard and one day I'll pay you that much a month to clean my pool.

I have money working for me as well. That was just my accessible bank accounts and the house I have bought recently. We don't pay taxes on our own homes here. Not an amerifag.
I'd just sold off my other houses to clear my debt to zero. About to start up again either buying businesses, store fronts or maybe rental properties again. Not too fond of those though anymore. On paper they seem good buy in reality the upkeep and other bullshit makes them annoying as fuck to have.

damn son

Additionally, you sound like my financial advisor. Having a freak out because I like to have accessible cash as well as real money in my wallet. If there's enough working for you, it doesn't hurt to have cash on hand. Even if it is a bit of an excessive amount, it doesn't hurt.

Do you pay tax on land? I doubt that you pay zero tax.

My house with timestamp
Weed is the best ;)

ex army fag get paid out disability just perscribed meds buy house with pay out nothing flash but has parents living out back in cool little kit home help me look after kids. drugs block out wife have no job mfw no cunt to hang out with as they all work or to fucked up........ lol the ironey

fucking shitcunts get out then

oh lookidy do its queen poofy pants.
What do you spend 90 dollars on? a queef?

Well what is considered high interest in an accessible account.

Cockles i said!

Small fucking boat. Timestamp?

Actually I have $-265.

I've got $20 in my wallet and maybe about $12 in change in my car

No. No land tax. We have services that need to paid. Sewerage, water, etc. But thats it. I also have had 7.5kw Solar installed on the house so electricity costs are kept low.

No not a financial advisor. When they do come around I ask to see their portfolio, I figure, how can someone give me advice and not have a portfolio that's doing great themselves. I dabble in Realestate. Not trying to come down on you, I don't even know you, just throwing that post out there. If you are well off and doing well, I applaud you. Just wanted to point out that dead equity is bad, and in America, we kind of just rent everything. That's all, didn't mean to come across as attacking you, just take the post for what it is, that's all.

Nice, I only dream to have a house of that magnitude.

And go where? I had shortlisted it to Canada or Russia. Don't speak enough Russian through and Canada seems to be too similar to here. Fuck going to live in the US.

I love Australian money, brilliant move making them out of plastic so you can jump into the sea without worrying about getting them wet.

your right beacuse it is not my countries national currency..you must be a wizard

Do you mind me asking what country do you reside?

If suck my dick i give you house. Its easy couse my dick is realy small ;)

actually OP I have $25.50 in canadian moneys

All good. Didn't feel it was an attack. Just wanted to justify myself there a bit. Been told by too many that I should have all my money working for me. I like having cash available.

Wow, no offense, but not into the dudes. Thank you for the offer, but I must decline.

No need to justify anything, this is /b!

Plastic money cracks

Australia. Land of plastic money.

You may need to pay land tax if you own, or jointly own, any property in NSW that is not your principal place of residence (your home) or other exempt land as at midnight on 31 December and the total taxable value of your land is greater than the land tax threshold.

As its principal residence no land tax needs to be paid.

Yeah I know. But that one topic always makes me feel the need.

Correction: you have $90. I have about $1700 in my emergency stash.

Incorrect. In all states land tax must be paid as of 10 July this year. Enjoy losing you're house.

If whatever you're doing works, keep on doing it. I just always ask people to show me what they have done, that usually shuts them up. Multi family housing is a great investment, as opposed to single family.

I have 6 grand cash stashed somewhere cunt

Show me proof. I showed you proof stating I don't have enough to pay land tax taken from nsw taxation guide. State specific.

And why would I lose my house exactly?

Haha poor fags don't even have US$70 million cash stashed in unclaimed land claims. That's right, as an Aboriginal, I actually own your house and can claim it if I wasn't busy having a better life than you.

Unless it's your principal residence. Regardless of threshold. No land tax needs to be paid. Can you read fucktard?

These days I'd rather own a tangible asset, and one I'm not paying 4% interest on.

I suppose instead I could put money in a mutual fund, where the historical return is 8%. Then pay 1% mgmt fee, 3% as tax on the gain, 3% inflation... I'm getting rich now!

That's true, I do have $0. At least if we're talking cash.

I would invest in any mutual funds or stocks, I would buy up some multi family housing, here in the states you can get pretty good cash on cash return, straight off the bat, that's better than any other investment out there.

ausfag here

your about $10 short of a pack of smokes

Yeah well I'm not American so I don't really need $.

Hahaha. Oh damn it sucks to be a smoker here.

fag, you don't even have the new $5 notes... kys

this

Pic or you talk shit

I have 0.15 dollars faggot

Nice thumb

We're not saying it does.

Smokers can go and get fucked, fucken smelly cunts. Fuck off.

got you all beat

You fuck off faggot. Fucking cum breathed smelly arse licker. Go back to 9gag.

Timpstamp

>oh lookidy do its queen poofy pants.

What the fuck are you mate?
You write like a queer fucking mongoloid, get a fucking grip.

>What do you spend 90 dollars on? a queef?

Queefs cost money?
How old are you kid?
Did you hear the older kids talking about "having a sex"?
Tell you what little cunt, fuck off until you are old enough to talk in the big-boy voice.
Cunt.

10k in cash
4k on CC

pay your fucking card off you tremendous casserole

Zero your credit card. Never pay interest on it. That's wasted money. I'd rather have less money in my bank and a zero cc Balance than give those fucking banks interest money

Such a tremendous casserole indeed.

Did your sugar daddy teach you those lines while you were earning your keep as his rent boy? Because you actually have no idea what you're talking about.

wtf are you comparing fag?

How do I not know what I'm talking about?
Sounds to me you're a poor fag who sucks cock just to get something warm in their stomach.