I heard you love mexico, care to explain?

I heard you love mexico, care to explain?

nah

said no one ever

not me

It needs to be purged so it can start anew, stronger than ever before.

why do you guys keep moving to USA even though Americans hate you?

Once you guys do to the cartels what you did to Diaz maybe it will be worth visiting outside of Tijuana, Ciudad de Mexico or Cabo San Lucas.

Si, pero las bonita mujeres

Tijuana is not worth visiting. Don't come here.

>worth visiting outside of Tijuana, Ciudad de Mexico or Cabo San Lucas
>implying those shitholes are worth visiting

t. borderpro

no, fuck mexico, seriously people are fucking stupid , no wonder why politicians have it so easy to steal a shitton of money

Pretty sure it's "mujeres bonitas" but I could be wrong.

Also,
>bonita
LEL, pic related.

Yes it is, that's where i get my takis and cheap hookers

You can get Takis in South Bay San Diego though.

Construcción de muro, Paco.

No, non amo i messicANI. Dovete ritornare.

eL meJicano jksajksajksajkskaj

You saying something you dog eater?

Is there anything a mexican can be proud of?

not really, my countrymen have disappointed me so many times that i don't care anymore what happens here (not like things are going to change for the better). It may sound harsh but after having to put up with the bullshit from brayans/kevins for a long time as well as seeing how dangerous whole neighborhoods turned after a considerale number of them settled, that flame of hope within me got snuffed out and i descended into the gloomy pit of apathy towards whatever happens. Also, after realizing that the only choice we seem to have is AMLO, things really got worse because it became clear my countrymen are still stuck in that fucked up mentality where they are entitled to ask for things just because they exist and do not seem to be capable of fathoming the repercussions of having children just because. I have contemplated committing suicide, but i prefer to wait a little while longer until AMLO gets elected and see how the "utopia" chairos talk about all the time turn out to be, as many times before, a fraud and find themselves in a hopeless situation for they have been lied to. Never though i'd say this, but i kind of look forward to it.