British subhuman hate thread

british subhuman hate thread

Greggs bakery is fucking sick though lads

You mad because we left the EU, one-world scum?

Thats ya mum you yankee cunt.

Fuck the Brits

Oi! Givis me facking benefits m8. Givis me lambert and butler m8. U want sum? I'll give it yer! Bleedin pakis comin over 'ere and nicking me facking jobs m8. Rule britannia me old mucka. You want sum brown sauce on ya bacon sarny m8? Fish n chips m8. Vindaloo! Oi oi! Wey- hey! Givis me facking benefits before I fro a wobbler m8

Fenians are such sore losers.

Hahaha its true. Trips...

Hey Satan

I find it funny how you're all posting Jeremy Kyle show trash like they represent us at all, I've seen some equally tragic shit on similar American shows.

Up the IRA

up tha ra

Up the provisionals

Coooorrrr blimey, I'd give 'er the meat and two veg m8. Phwoar. She's got me all hot n bovered m8

Serious question, England has NHS and is always going on about how great it is, then why are English people known for having jacked teeth?

If it's free or practically cost nothing, why the fuck would you not get that shit fixed?

Probably because not everywhere else is as OCD about teeth as Americans.

You're a special stupid. Having rotted/bad teeth is not just physically undesirable but can be a real health issue.

Because they're a nation of dirty people. They are filthy

Having rotted teeth is not what they are known for, having wonky, not white teeth is. Rotting teeth is peculiar to a type of person, not a country of origin and exist worldwide.

Most people don't get dental on the NHS as it isn't seen as a 'health' issue

>wonky

Alright pal

Nice le Reddit meme, whoosh amirite? xD

The point you seem to be missing is this stereotype is perpetuated by the lowest of the low, if we were to take the American perceived lowest class, rednecks, you will find all the same issues and more.

I mean you could read one of many studies about dental hygiene and care worldwide and the comparisons between the US and UK, but sure, don't educate yourself.

"British subhumans"? You mean americans?

The point you're missing is I understand this, the point I was making is Americans have this impression because they're super anal about teeth, to the point of damaging their tooth enamel trying to achieve unnatural white and spending bulk money to have ridiculous smiles. There is nothing unhealthy about teeth which may be wonky and so long as they're clean they don't need to be white and most countries have this understanding and it's not seen as overly important so long as they function.

nah, tru americ-anglos proud.
*and parliament has yet to cuck you

nice shitlord meme

Found the snaggletoothed brit. Stay mad faggot

Wrong again septic

>England has NHS

Name one country that has combined health and dental.

I'll wait.

Thanks mate
Yeah I totally get that, but my point is that in the first place the actual amount of people who require things like braces, at least in my personal experience in the area I live in, is like 1% at most, and shows like Jezza wildly misrepresent that fact because it's the lowest of the low subhuman trash that go on it.

shot in London

The apes of Monkey Island are immaterial, their future consists largely of waving flags, listening to marching bands and saying how great it is that they get to be independent simians about whom nobody in the world gives a fuck.

> about whom nobody in the world gives a fuck.

>Still feels the need to post

This. I was offered it on the NHS when I was a teen (bit of a crowded lower jaw) and told when I'm 18 I'd have to pay for private. 28 now and kinda wish I'd done it, I pussied out because I couldn't eat properly with a plate in and I was so fat that it was more important than fixed teeth.

this cant be a real person, you have to try real hard to be this fucking disgusting

Britfag reporting in. I fucking hate it here, so little to do it drives me crazy, what are the chances of moving to the US after I graduate from university?
I'm doing Computer Science.

/thread

They're not subhuman, they're just Dentally Challenged.

Come to America its awesome. Youll be just in time for Trump to strip the EPA, dismantle the dept of energy, open every state up for fracking and put a nigger in charge of housing and development.
US will be official 3rd world in 2 years. Cant wait until they privitize water and all the Trumpcucks think its a great idea.

I'd still take a tit wank.

I'll pay for your plane ticket, the more Fannie's like you we get rid of the better.

>Carlsberg don't to titwanks. But if they did ...

ITT: Butthurt britbongs

>Isengard

An Irishman made this, didn't he? But who held his pint while he struggled with the keyboard?

She lives down the road from me, shes a cunt

It was about time you faggots got a little taste of what the rest of the world has to deal with on a daily basis.

the brit he was fucking and using as table

Oh boo hoo, America has a better quality of life than we do, how dare they?