Ask a dominos delivery driver anything

Ask a dominos delivery driver anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bbgf5BC_s-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I was an insider for a year and a half, trained to be a manager, and now I'm a driver. I've seen every side of this company, and I know basically all their is to know.

Self bumping

Bumping again

I know the secrets for free pizza.

Know any good discount codes ?

so how annoying is that online tracking shit on your end?

Try the codes FL2 and FM3. Free large 2 topping and medium 3 topping, respectively. This is probably only at my store though.

It's annoying when customers believe it's always correct.

who is the weirdest motherfucker you've ever delivered to?

Why should I tip you. And how much?

Do you deliver cake?
youtube.com/watch?v=bbgf5BC_s-4

What's the worst thing you've ever done to a pizza?

Codes don't work for me but thanks anyway!

where are you based?

The strangest delivery I've taken was to this run down house in the middle of nowhere. It's the only house on the street, no streetlights, and this was at night. I roll up thinking im going to get robbed, and this middle aged lady is sitting on her porch smoking weed. She gave a $10 tip tho.

$5 is the standard large tip. $2 or less is annoying, $3 is the bare minimum, "Im not an asshole tip", and anything larger than $5 will merit an entry into the "high tipping" customer book. Preferably that tip is cash, so we don't get taxed on it.

I've never known anybody to spit in food or stuff like that, and the worst I've ever done is cut pizza with a cutter that fell on the floor. Our makeline and cut table are open to the lobby.

California.

Ever got sex as tip?

yeah, this is what I was thinking, I used to deliver and unless it was an unnecessarily large order or it was in an out of the way location or something $5 and I would always walk away happy.

Fellow delivery driver for a local pizza place checking in. Ever had to call the cops on a delivery?
I delivered to this really shady house and your average drug dealin nigga was the one who placed the order. He almost shot some skinny meth'd out white guy while I was there. Whitey was begging for a slice and giga-nigga flashed his gun and white boi ran off. Got back to the store, called the police and gave them a tip off then put the dude on the "no go" list. Don't know what happened but there was a shoot at a gas station by that neighborhood about a month after I made the call. I like to think that was me.

If you want free food just call your local store, and say your pizza got messed up. 9 times out of ten we don't want to deal with your bullshit and will either zero out your order or give you store credit.

No, but a couple other drivers have had naked women answer the door.
No, but I remember when I first started my GM got into a screaming match with this guy who came into the store, and we had to call the cops. We used to have this homeless guy come into our store every day and smear shit all over the bathroom, so one day we called the cops on him while he was in there and he got taken away. Another time a guy got shot in front of another store in our strip mall, and the shooter followed one of our drivers in their car for a little bit. Scary shit.