Are they gonna fuck or fight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CJ40jeahsrs
youtube.com/watch?v=H3Bb5h9gFF4
strawpoll.me/10640155
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Azor Jon

can someone explain this shit to me?

Friendly reminder that Salsa is NOT a Stark.

DABID
BAD PUSSY DABID

REMINDER that the only people who agree with /got/ that the show is bad are people /got/ also hate:

>an autistic swede
>an autistic State Department bureaucrat
>3 booksnob women on tumblr

Versus

>every professional critic in the world
>an audience that was the biggest ever this year

Xth for maester grand scheme

that's dany and jon, user.

Not much to explain. It just doesn't make sense

mfw Lady Sandra is a Bolton

WHITE WOLF WISE WOLF

out of all the dames in GoT, whose asscheeks would you want to spread as you plough them to get a view of their butthole

DORNE WILL NOT BE RULED BY WEAK MEN

the Sneks are Oberyn's family too.

>mfw brienne's nudes
Holy shit just imagine what sapphire titans for sons she would give my dickkk.

Missandei or Cersei

oink oink time to stop avatarposting, gayboy

Illegitimatly

when is the tunnel system from beyond the wall to wintefell going to make an appearance?

Reminder that this is the best track of the season
youtube.com/watch?v=CJ40jeahsrs

(farts)

youtube.com/watch?v=H3Bb5h9gFF4

Mfw we could have had Doran, Olenna and Varys conspiring together. What the fuck.

She will be if she just hops on Jon's dick.

Wouldn't be too bad, just need to marry, fuck the one and that's it. She'd be Queen and she's be a Stark

>tfw your meme gets used
Thank you user

Sansa's been around since S1 m8

nth for underrated butt

Who is the state department guy?
Is it Preston?

meh you tried

“Who knows more of gods than I? Horse gods and fire gods, gods made of gold with gemstone eyes, gods carved of cedar wood, gods chiseled into mountains, gods of empty air... I know them all. I have seen their peoples garland them with flowers, and shed the blood of goats and bulls and children in their names. And I have heard the prayers, in half a hundred tongues. Cure my withered leg, make the maiden love me, grant me a healthy son. Save me, succor me, make me wealthy... protect me! Protect me from mine enemies, protect me from the darkness, protect me from the crabs inside my belly, from the horselords, from the slavers, from the sellswords at my door. Protect me from the Silence." He laughed. "Godless? Why, Aeron, I am the godliest man ever to raise sail! You serve one god, Damphair, but I have served ten thousand. From Ib to Asshai, when men see my sails, they pray.”

>not light of the seven or hear me roar
>best

>inb4 final episode ends with Garak invading Bashir's holosuite time.

Roger Ebert was right

Thanks for the sympathy (You)

Which has Dorne been reduced to just Sunspear? Where are the Yronwoods? The Daynes? Any other Dornish house who swore themselves to the Martells? Why are they not pounding on the gates of Sunspear demanding justice?

/vague business/

Who is Preston? Is he the bkew of GoT?

If Dany is getting the ships from Yashara and Theon, then who gets Euron's big cock? I don't think Cersei wants it. Olenna?

What's Sunspear? I think you mean Water Gardens.

Happy to help

The sad thing is that, with counsel from the High Sparrow and his wife Margery, Tommen might have one day been a decent king, some luck withstanding. But he has the misfortune to be the son of the absolute worst mother in the world, so he never really had a chance.

impressive, very nice

Cersei needs Euron's fleet so maybe

I know, it's stupid. The Sneks killed Doran because he was sitting idle instead of attacking, yet they sat idle and did the same fucking thing he would do in the show: support Daenarys. They had the same motivations except Doran had the respect of his bannermen and at least a shred of respect from the other kingdoms.

Fuck, I hope the sand snakes cause some sort of schism inside of Dany's force. If her army doesn't start crumbling from the inside by ep3 I'll just wait for TWOW before watching the rest of s7.

0:09
>mfw Arya will sit on the throne, what a waste

What did he mean by this?

Did he mean "I'm going to betray you, steal your home, pretend to murder your brothers, stand by as your sister is raped, then run away and support a strong independent womyn's quest for the Iron Throne instead of helping your family and serving Jon"

strawpoll.me/10640155

strawpoll.me/10640155

strawpoll.me/10640155

Quality post right here

Cersei? I meant in the show m8...

>mfw based Maesters help Euron defend Oldtown by using some secret weapon they devised to slay dragons
>mfw after all Dany is defeated by a bunch of nerds

It truly was A Game of Thrones in the end indeed

so do I

This isn't reddit, you don't need to claim credit for stuff. You're anonymous.

Fuck off.

>no Tyrion option

ya dun goofed

MUH BIG COCK

implying euron won't get some cheap bullshit death from queen of dragons

>Dany washes up in the Old Town harbour and is dragged out
>Euron gallivants over to her and gives her his big cock

Daily reminder that Jon Snow is a bastard, deserter, and a wildling lover.

No one, the kingdoms go independent

Jon Snow, King in the North

Edmure Tully, King of the Riverlands or vassal to Jon

Jaime Lannister, King in the Rock

Theon Greyjoy, King of the Isles (in the show at least, in the books it seems Euron will wipe out the Ironborn culture and race with his sacrifice of the fleet)

The show has fucked up all of the other kingdoms so bad that I can't see any possible ruler for them

Reminder that the Hightowers are Maester cucks
When will the Eternal Maester be exterminated?

>yfw the lighthouse can turn into a massive flamethrower capable of taking down young dragons like Dany's who have weak scales

Fuck i knew i was forgetting someone

>The maester's secret weapons are just giant catapults that throw really heavy chairs, which they use to kill their big game (dragons)
>Game of Thrones
>Everything else was a red herring

>counsel from the high sparrow
>good

Not so sure about that one, dude.

Kek. Think cats actress was a slag in her day?

Cry more fag

>Euron offers protection to Oldtown instead of sacking it
>Show Euron is a protagonist

>Theon Greyjoy, King of the Isles (in the show at least, in the books it seems Euron will wipe out the Ironborn culture and race with his sacrifice of the fleet)
Na, Gylbert is going to land in America with the remnants

scared the shit out of me

>characters refer to an in-universe event using an external fan created term

I cringe every time I hear "red wedding" in the show

I really like the Farwynds and the Codds

>the capital of Dorne is now called Dorne.
I swear you can't make this shit up.

(You) got me there

They have to do it, even though its unnatural, so the fans know what they're talking about. They could just say "The Wedding" or "The Frey Wedding" but casual fans wouldn't understand

>they will use purple wedding, BoB soon.

Never.

Sansa's gonna marry Jon and lock herself in as Queen in the North and when the time comes, Queen of the Seven Kingdoms once Dany dies with no heir

It's called the Red Wedding in the book too.

>giant catapults that throw really heavy chairs, which they use to kill their big game (dragons)

DABID

GET ME MY IDEA CRAYONS

DABID

But it's not.
It's actually in the book

Probably bait but just in case:

>"I am not seeing the body, no, Your Kingliness," said Salladhor Saan. "Yet in the city, the lions prance and dance. The Red Wedding, the smallfolk are calling it. They swear Lord Frey had the boy's head hacked off, sewed the head of his direwolf in its place, and nailed a crown about his ears. His lady mother was slain as well, and thrown naked in the river."

You're not allowed to like the Codds. But yeah, I like the Farwynds too. Hope they make it out okay.

KING AND QUEEN IN THE NORTH

>implying a religious retard and a vapid slut know anything about military, politics or ruling

basically

I kinda wonder why GRRM chose not to call it the Purple Wedding in the books.

>the citadel is our greatest ally

libertarian nap paradise

>starting next season Jon begins roaming the land and fucks any sorceresses and priestesses he finds
>fucks Dany into submission (she's used to it)
>fucks Meli and Kinvara at the same time, both screaming "R'hllor hungers" when Jon is inside them
>fucks Sansa while Littlefinger watches
>kills White Walkers for money
>plays card games in taverns
>drinks vodka with Berric and the Hound

Top shitpost famalam

But i am a Codd. My last name is Codd

>The maester's secret weapons are just giant catapults that throw really heavy chairs

A ROCKET LAWNCHAIR?

>Kelly C is suddenly a sociopath after 6 seasons of caring about slaves and people

>Unella gets mad because of what happened with young queen
>berserk mode activated
>breaks free from fetters
>fights with Zombie like a wild animal
>destroys him
>smacks shoked Cersei
>goes to Septa's ruins
>mourns Margaery
>sacrifices herself to resurrect her

>Doran gets snek'd ep 1
>"well that's awful, I guess they just want nonstop action everywhere"
>the sneks and mommy snek do literally nothing for the entirety of the season, until the very end, when they just join forces with Dany
Do monkeys write this?

Fucking Codds.

FUCKING CODDS GET OFF MY ISLAND GET OUT GET OUT GET OOOOUUUUT

>once Dany dies with no heir

you forgot

>the green trial

I hate this fanbase

She marries Gregor Clegane, after melting his cold heart with the warmth of her love, and has a son she calls Sparrow. Sparrow Clegane then grows up to be 8 foot tall and he kills Cersei.

Maester Kerwin was a Codd
My name is Kerwin Codd.

Hey, the man might've been a fanatic, but he was a fanatic who followed a religion that told him to help people. And he would've been working across from Margery to balance out any particularly insane shit his religion may have wanted him to do.

He is, to date, literally the only person who has ever been able to punish Cersei for her fuckery, with the exception of a slap or two Robert Baratheon may have given her. In fact, he's the only one who's ever punished the nobles themselves, demanding they hold themselves to a fucking standard instead of just trying to play their insipid games of intrigue on a carpet made of peasants.