42 years of being an uncutfag, thanks to phimosis I had to convert to being a cutfag. two weeks since the procedure...

42 years of being an uncutfag, thanks to phimosis I had to convert to being a cutfag. two weeks since the procedure, can't fap yet.

what to expect, Sup Forums?

How bad was the phimosis?

had it over 20 years ago, still cant feel shit at the tip. Sucks man

it could be retracted if i kept doing it all the time and applied this cream morning and night, but after having consensual sex with the wife in the missionary position it would get angry and painfully useless for a few days. got old after one and a half years.

I expect women will stop laughing at your penis and calling is suffalupagus.

damn, worried about that too. i'm sure i'll somehow manage to have a scarred, ugly peen that has no sensitivity and STILL i won't last long in bed.

i think i'd actually prefer that!

Dont know what you mean. I fapped the day after. Just had to be careful. Also. Haveny lost any feeling since and its been a few years. I also have a tiny dick when its soft so it was easier to fap while soft that hard.

sounds promising. i have plenty of stitches, not really looking to make a bloody mess..

Fucking kek

Had the procedure 3 years ago

Actually nothing really changed, it's just easier to clean now and fapping feels the same, so does sex.
The scar is not that pretty but you can barely notice it anyway and i don't care since it's on my dick.

I last for ages, my gf often ask me to stop. sex is okay. Still wish I never had this operation

You get used to it. It feels different, not better or worse just different.

You're a fucking clown

buy lube.... it's almost always required when going solo now.... otherwise you'll just get mild friction burns.

Doesn't matter too much during sex, but masturbation will be less enjoyable unless lubed.... won't be as good as with normal skin, but somewhat ok.

Ugh, cutfag here too, had the procedure done about a week ago, any anons know when the stitches will go and I'll be able to fap?

in 3 weeks i was fine fapping

granted those 3 weeks were of pure pain

is there an alternative solution to phimosis? any creams or w/ever one can buy online?

Damn, 3 weeks? Better then what I heard at least, hope it's not too bad

Gentle masturbation can be resumed as soon as the stitches are out and there is a good scab on the cut line (around 2 weeks). Full sex (with a condom for protection against chaffing) can usually be resumed at 4 weeks, whilst rougher and unprotected sex is best left to 6-8 weeks.

google it, there are some ways, doesnt work for everyone

treat+phimosis+without+surgery

Went through a similar thing. You'll be fine. Women will no longer look at your dick all weird, and suck that shit like it is going out of style.

Ha! Faggot!

Phimosis can be fixed with a wire clothes hanger, a roll of duct tape, and a cell phone battery. It takes a year or two, sometimes three, but you'll be totally cured

Did you know circumcision reduces sensation in the penis by 100% ?

no shit Sherlock

Blowjobs will feel better, women also prefer to blow a cut guy

Only in the US

Hey! The US! That's where *I* live!

Durrrrrr

Or Australia from my experience

bump

Uh, no? Blowjobs will feel better no matter where you are

Welcome to the cut master race. Now you have an awesome penis. Uncut dicks are fucking disgusting.

better start reading the talmud and find a nice synagogue to go to. you're a jew now.

Circumcised = Jewish; no exceptions

Don't know where in Aus you are/have been.

But I know not a single cut guy around.

getting morning wood the first day after the operation was fun, could feel the stitches ripping the whole thing apart. :(

any tips for phimfucking?

Brisbane. Most girls I have been with have prefered it for a BJ

feel far less...

last longer

less cleaning needed less general smell

blowjobs are suddenly shit

butter and lube/fish olive oil. real sex is it man. welcome to the struggle

Blowjobs will feel better? htf did you come to this conclusion.

Actually circumcised and not Jewish = Jewish slave, it was how they marked their slaves.

oh they all say, hey i prefer no forskin...
also from brisbane - no one has ever mentioned it because there arent jews here

take it easy. stretch it daily by pulling back whenever you have a chance. talk to doc about cream to apply to handle stretching better. get used to pain 1-2 days after fucking.

Girls will stop asking you why you have an Ant-eater for a dick.

Ditto, was in a strawpoll at one of my jobs and only two guys there were cut but everyone was under 30 and it shouldn't be surprising seeing as hospitals don't offer it.

Post pics of your dick stitches, also is there danger of damage if you get an errection?

Also canada

yeah, i think i'll hold off on the pics. the first few days any sign of getting a chubby were followed by searing stitch pains. hopefully that will soon pass.

What the fuck are you talking about?
Cellphone battery?

Alright, get well soon buddy.

I suppose you could use a hand crank or something but this is 2016 lol

Fucking leaf

thanks, i intend to have sex by xmas!

You misunderstand, what kind of macguyver bullshit are you proposing with all that bullshit?

im up in townsville and idk its maybe 40% of guys are, noone really gives a fuck tbh

There's nothing gayer than telling a man what he should and shouldn't do with his dick

what the fuck are you talking about

It's to fix your foreskin. You bend the wire clothes hanger into a horseshoe shape, stick the two ends into the opening of your foreskin, duct tape it on there, and you put the cell phone battery behind your balls.

It's a little more complicated than that but if you do it right and wear it for 23 hrs a day for two or three years, poof, no more phimosis

>low res bait .jpg

Sorry, I was saying that it's good that nobody cares about each other's dicks.

Yeah that's not how you upload pictures on this site, friendo

>be me at 4-5 years old
> go to the toilet in the morning
> lift the lid up and the part you usually sit on
> toilet is high so my peen is barly above the edge of the toilet bowl
> the part that you sit on falls down as im taking a piss, on my dick
> hurts like a mofo, starts bleeding
> rush to the emergency room at the hospital with my mom
> only cried for 5 minutes
> Am allowed to go first because all of the guys there felt my pain
> undergo surgery
> had to be curcumsized
> doctor was able to keep most of the skin intact
> end up being half cut

lucker, they cut too much from me

>half-cut

That seems like a reasonable compromise actually. Best of both worlds, maybe?

Fuck if I know, that's why you have this shit done while you're too young to remember it.

My mom told me she didnt want to make the decission for me, so she allowed me to have a chance to decide for myself.

I havent decided yet, the head of my dick has lost alot of feeling. But i can fap without lube easily.

Similar story

>be me
>like 7 or 8
>get out of shower
>feeling extra good
>acting like a faggot
>getting clothes out of my dresser
>gonna close the top drawer with my hip
>cause that's just what you do when you're feeling so chipper
>no wait
>gonna close it using my pelvis
>maximum_pelvis_thrust.gif
>basically fall into it
>dick gets slammed in the drawer
>mfw

Q.Q
everything good now?

>can't fap yet
kek ive got a bad msg 4 u

so much cock pain in the world.

Yeah I'm good. No lasting damage. I just remember not to ever feel that chipper again around open drawers where I might be tempted to close them in an extravagant fashion

Got cut about a year ago, would strongly encourage you don't fap for the first fortnight or risk small tears and scar tissue which can cause the wound to reopen slightly.

Also use vitamin e cream once it starts healing up a bit more, it will heal faster and look more natural.

;)

Expect only Jewish or American pussy or cock (who knows If you're gay) from now on. European, Asian and Australians all prefer uncut.

ew. next step is a small dick, you realize that right

its no dick when there are no balls and no Y chromosomes

still better than one of these traps

I'd snort that thing so far up my nose, clear my sinuses like it's a fucking neti pot

>the part you usually sit on
>that you sit on

seat. it's called a seat. you sit on a seat. how is that difficult to figure out?

lmao

Is this cp? MODS

fuck you too, not everything is CP

No, it doesn't really have a name it's just the part between the lid and the bowl. It's not a seat , seats have cushions. this is for shitting not sitting

its called a fetus
pic related

That's a xylophone

Yeah my bad bro

Wish I could help. I've been circumcised since birth. No idea what having a foreskin feels like. I was so pissed off the day I found out that it makes sex less pleasurable. And the notion that it's healthier is actually an urban myth that my parents bought into.

its healthier in an environment you wash once a year. f... primitive jews invented this crap 4000 years ago

>sex feels less pleasurable

You know they've done before and after surveys on guys who opted for circumcision as adults, right? The majority of them reported no discernible difference in sensation. It's a myth.

>inb4 but the foreskin has 100 ka-trillion nerve endings! This is simple math! Take those nerve endings away and you lose sensation!

I've had my wisdom teeth removed. -4 teeth. Ask me how less capable of chewing I am now

source missing
I call bullshit

>I've had my wisdom teeth removed. -4 teeth. Ask me how less capable of chewing I am now
YOU FUUUCCCCKIIINNNGGG RETARD!!!

Comparing the mechanical process of chewing to the number of nerve endings you have is borderline absurd. It's like comparing the function of a shovel to a computer, it doesn't make sense.

A normal looking penis.

Bossio et al. "Examining penile sensitivity..." 2015

Enjoy

>less nerve endings means less capable of enjoying sex due to sensation loss
>less teeth means less capable of chewing food

It's a 1:1 comparison

Regardless of his weird argument, the whole "muh nerve endings" thing is based on junk science some anti-circumcision zealot crapped out.
It just gets repeated over and over and the number that was never real to begin with goes up and down dramatically depending on how upset the person is about other people's dicks.

CONCLUSIONS:
Findings suggest that minimal long-term implications for penile sensitivity exist as a result of the surgical excision of the foreskin during neonatal circumcision. Additionally, this study challenges past research suggesting that the foreskin is the most sensitive part of the adult penis. Future research should consider the direct link between penile sensitivity and the perception of pleasure/sensation. Results are relevant to policy makers, parents of male children and the general public.

Yeah. Maybe if I lived in Sudan it might've been a good idea. But I was born a middle class american. For infants in developed countries, the procedure is pointless at best, and a lifelong dick move at worst.