Hey Sup Forums I was thinking to myself today contemplating why I smoke weed every day and came to the conclusion that...

Hey Sup Forums I was thinking to myself today contemplating why I smoke weed every day and came to the conclusion that I use it to buffer the knock's and bump's that life throws my way.

Why do you regularly smoke weed or any other kind of drug?

Pic unrelated

that is amazing

The loneliness

Too poor for weed

>Smoked weed daily for years
>Decided to stop a bit
>Realised I don't need it
>Feels good gonna start again in 1-2 weeks

Just feeling tired all the time
Somebody has the same after stopping?

Bullshit excuse, you smoke it because you are too weak to handle life like a real man/woman. You don't actually need any buffers, get out there and cowboy up and do something with yourself.

This

cowboy up
>lel

They made Scotch for a fuckin' reason, OP.

Man the fuck up.

Also, random cute incoming.

Your pic. Awesome movie. Matilda

because I hate myself and don't have the balls for suicide

speed & heroin is the logical choice

Jake go get ready for school

Im slowly trying to accept the fact that i have a substance abuse problem because i havent gone to sleep sober in over a year. It was just strictly drinking liquor for the past 10 months but ive switched to smoking weed to kick alcoholism or its developing nature. Also idiots... Idiots are why i get fucked up

If you smoke weed everyday, you're probably a neet living in his own filth with takeout containers everywhere from 6 months ago. What could possibly be stressing you out to the point of self-medicating that often?

I smoked it straight for 4 years. after the three year mark it started turning from fun to a chore because every night I would worry about my life and where it was going and the fact that weed was visibly making me retarded. It made me such a slack person and i can;t speak for everyone, but in my experience, abuse of weed (or any drug including alcohol) eventually destroys a persons life or it turns it into something they are not satisfied with. Because of this, on my 21st birthday i vowed to fucking quit. And i did. And I dont do any other drugs any more. My life is at least 25x better

Holy shit, you don't even know what a substance abuse issue is. You're just a loser with no self-control. Kys OP.

Coming from the guy on Sup Forums

I realized that when I'm stoned I'm a little less retard than i was in my young times. Started smoking at 15, now 18, and it greatly improved my social relations.
Back then, I used to be angry at all times against family members and was a real fucktard, but smoking made me realize that family is the most precious thing in your life.

I'm no longer shy, I've got my first pussy, no problems with school or work. Plus, it gives me tons of motivation to go to school all days.
In some ways, it helped me involve my personnality

Also I've never smoked proper weed, I smoke hash, but closely related

>24 year old guy
>been smoking daily for about 8 years
>graduated college, owe 30k still and I still have the same job since high school
>seasonal job so I get unemployed every winter
>currently hanging out smoking weed feeling like a waste of space and like I should take all this time off that I have to better myself, join a gym, actually go out and talk to someone
>I won't though

Bro i bet a lot of heavily addicted people started out with addictions to weed. Admitting it early would save some peoples lives. I hate it when people tell others they have nothing to say because their problems are worse. A problem is a fucking problem no matter what. kys

I don't. Because I'm not a weak-willed depressed little bitch who has decided to give in.

It's growing up. I used to attribute the same things in my life to weed, but honestly man take it from someone who has been through it all, abusing any substance is bad, and you would evolve a lot better and healthier without any substances

+1

lol

I recently tried to quit smoke cigs/hash, and I was in a bad-mood. I've instantly thought that's because I haven't smoked for a long time, but I've realized that when I don't smoke, I'm exactly like when I was young, retard and mean to people.

That's why I haven't stopped, I don't want to be a clueless retard because I don't smoke.

Also, fuck health, everyone will die. Life's only precious for a short time. When you take too long to die, you lose that preciousness that you always wanted to keep

OP here im a civil engineering student so im still doing with myself, I just use bud to help get over lifes stresses and relax.

Your proving his point. You feel that way when you dont smoke cause you havnt grown as a person meaning you havnt fixed anything/faced your problems. Instead, your outlet is weed which apparently hasnt really helped you, otherwise you'd be over your issues.

As a former stoner, its hard for me to hear about someone smoking weed for 'no reason'. It almost always seems like if they smoke everyday, its cause thier running from something. I wonder if someone can smoke just cause they like to be high instead putting an excuse to it..

That's a bad conclusion, not enough evidence to support that. Maybe he would have been rude and clueless had he never smoked.

Hey, this is the reason I drink most nights. It's a dangerous coping mechanism. But it's what I do.

Smoking weed subdues you. It makes you complacent and whatever. It's as if you are taking your mind out of your own head and going on auto pilot.

I'm not saying that that isn't a good thing sometimes, but every day you are literally turning into a drone. You smoke it because it makes you feel content. When you're not smoking it you feel you need to smoke it.

That is addiction and shows how miserable your life is when you aren't high.

Hope you learned something Op. Misery loves company. Kek.

Doubtful. Those are personality problems due to lack of self awareness aka being a dick, not things out of his control.

Almost every person I've ever met smokes weed to "take the edge off of life", and many of them hate where they are but don't do anything about it.

My brother is the only person who I've met that smokes weed regularly and isn't ok with where he's at and is trying to change it.

His only daughter died 3 years ago from cancer and I'm pretty sure even though weed takes the edge off, it won't take "that much" edge off.

It's really the only thing I have against weed. It makes people complacent just like alcohol does.

Man the fuck up and join society in destroying our planet.
Killing your own kind for resource's.
Blame other's for doing bad things but not looking at your own country.
Kill species untill they go instinct.
Inprison people for weed.
Its time you join us and fuck up this planet one's and for all.

Cowboy.

I smoke because i like laughing and for some reason i normally never laugh. People around me can laugh for 10 mins straight sober while i'll only give something a little chuckle. Also food tastes amazing

I regularly smoke weed because I don't really like my life but I don't want to go through the effort to change it. Also, it's fun to get high and relax.

>never smoke weed
>get wisdom teeth out
>vicodin makes me float away
>run out
>buy more off of friends from their wisdom teeth
>space out doses as to not get addicted
>drought now
>friends all pissed that I still dont smoke weed

I blaze it every day because I like to be high.

Well, I vape my weed these days, much healthier and a lot more economical.

I wish vaping had been around all those years ago when I started smoking th herb. I would have never gotten into smoking cigarettes then either.

Scotch is just as much of a crutch as weed is. Just because you prefer it, it doesn't make it less of a self medicating behavior.

Smoke every day because I enjoy it.

I do a very stressful job, weed helps me to put work out of my mind when I am out of a work environment.

Plus, ironically, weed makes me push myself more at the gym.

It's a good reason to get friends together to chillax.

Normally I'm a rage monster. When I'm smoking I'm a affable guy. I don't like being constantly angry so I smoke every day. Cheaper than therapy.

#legalizeit

Weed,acid,alchohol and codeine.
I do at least two of these at least twice a week every week.
I think itll make the pain go away.
Sometimes i cant feel my face.