Well Sup Forums, I had something awesome happen last week and now I don't know where to go with it or what to do

Well Sup Forums, I had something awesome happen last week and now I don't know where to go with it or what to do.

>Be me
>Be at home with fiancé and one of my good friends who happens to be a dyke.
>Playing GTA while they are talking.
>Everyone is sitting on the couch drunk
>They are laughing about something.
>Dyke mentions she hates her current girlfriend because there is no sex.
>Fiancé immediately grabs my penis through my sweatpants and starts stroking it.
>Be an exhibitionist
>InstantBoner.exe installs
>Fiancé pulls out my erect cock and starts openly jacking me off in full view of my friend.
>"Well maybe you should just try being spontaneous with her".
>Dykes eyes are glued to my dick.
>She is smiling
>Controller thrown across coffee table.
>spilled beer
>nobody cares
>fiancé starts sucking my dick
>Dyke is now masturbating through her pants.
>10 or so minutes pass
>fiancé feels sick from the booze, doesn't want to swallow
>I end up jacking off for both of them and end up utterly destroying the shirt I was wearing with a legendary cumshot
>Dyke shudders, stops masturbating
>We all go to sleep.

Timeskip/Training Montage

>be at work
>have fapped every day thinking about my experience
>talking with dyke about vidya
>tell her waiting for god of war is going to suck
>harmlessly ask her what's worth playing
>she texts back, saying I could always keep myself busy until release and drawing a hand, eggplant, and splash emoji
>I jokingly start making excuses saying why that can't happen
>tell her "pretty sure I would be banned by social media and nobody would dare snapchat me again"
>she replies with "I'd watch those snapchats"
>unsure of what else to say because half of me is feeling a little awkward, I mention that maybe I should go back to modeling.
>she says some more flirty crap and posts another emoji that I don't give a fuck about.

So yeah Sup Forums. I got to live a fantasy of jacking off in front of a hot friend and now she wants moar. Wat do?

Don't do it user you have plenty of good things with your relationship already. Or is fiance okay with it?

Underage b&

Invite dyke and her girlfriend over.

Murder girlfriend.

Cove your cock in her blood.

Rape dyke.

Dubs demands.

oh shit

Come on Sup Forums. Don't let me down at a time like this. I will even post our conversations if you just help me out here.

It's time OP

Quit being a pussy and tell your fiance and acquire 3way tell her you want this shit to go down for real, either that or let the Tripsture speak.

Yeah, I'd say you need to double-check with the fiance. Make sure things are okay. Dyke seems pretty interested in cock though...

You already know you want to fuck her,nigger. So make it happen. Test the waters of the possibility of a 3 way with your girl. If she isn't down, just don't tell her & fuck friend

Post convo

OK, slow down a second.

Suggest to dyke that you'll put on a show for her if she reciprocates. Start with that, or she's never gonna make the leap to a full on dickin down.

Will deliver soon. In a meeting at work.

That's the thing though. I don't want to have sex with the dyke. I just want her to watch me fap.

why not? you admitted that she was hot, and she obviously turns you on. talk with your fiance about possibly giving her another "show" in a more private setting, and if it gets you off, invite the dyke to a dicking. it'll happen eventually, so why not?

OP is a faggot. Lol

aight

#op just fuck both of them. Then show to ur other friends ur superior and they are not. And does the dyke has a nice ass or tits. If so just have a threesome my dude. And if so can u post a pic of the dyke.

Delivering

Let me see if I have one.

More here

Tell her to come over

I think this add I got is convenient and tells you exactly how to proceed

Reply with "In you? We'll see about that".

And post their fucking photos, god damn you, OP. You are not showing us your best side today.