Well, was it true guys?

Well, was it true guys?

Was Cesare Borgia actually the son of Giuliano della rovere? It's what was said in this series, but google says otherwise.

bump

bump

bump

bump

Is this a show? links please

really?

I don't remember them saying that in the show. But i'd take the historical accuracy of shows like that with a grain of salt.

Yes really. Why else would I ask?

It was in 1503 p2, giuliano told cesare that. I cant find anything anywhere even mentioning that it happened either

No, you bumpkin. That old gaynigga just told it to the fuccboi in order to bamboozzle him and also to create cheap forced thrills and drama. Also historical Cesare would never be this gullible, this shit is just ridiculous. According to most sources he was a hardcore 'trust no one even yourself' paranoid mothafucka. Also this show is shit, and 3rd season is especially shit and cringeworthy. Mark a qt though, would rape. Too bad he a hack and got fat.

>Too bad he a hack and got fat.
Mark ryder got fat??

And how come the mother played along then?

Also, you must have liked the one with jeremy irons more then right? Usually whichever one you see first is the one you like the most.

Not that guy, but I saw both, and prefer the newer one for sure.

Well, he seemed kinda fatter to me in the 3rd season than he was in the 1st. But perhaps it was part of the plan, lol: his character is supposed to age, and seeing as Cesare's father is fat, the son is genetically predisposed to swell around his late 20s - early 30s as well. But personally I think it's not likely hack Fontana thought it through and Mark just got fat on his own like all other Irish actors do (except based Fassy).

>And how come the mother played along then?
You mean in the show? Gee, ask Fontana. I've alredy said that imo it's dumb, ooc, ahistorical and plainly doesn't make sense.

>Also, you must have liked the one with jeremy irons more then right?
No, I haven't even bothered with it, because I looked through the reviews and discussions and got the impression it's AssCreed level shite. I kinda had hopes for yuropoor Borgia after its 1st season, although it had cringeworthy AssCreed-style and exploitation moments as well. But in the 2nd season it started getting kinda meh, and in the 3rd jumped the shark, so I watched it ironically. Honestly at times it looked like they finished it just to prove some point. Well, they only proved that yuropoor TV is sadly mostly shite. You see how rarely it gets discussed here? Sometimes I feel like I'm the only person on Earth who has watched it, no shit.

They both came out at nearly the same time, which one is the "newer" one?

Yeah its totally fucking retarded they added that to the show. Being the son of a faggot? Fuck right off

Well, fyi historically that faggot also fucked women a lot (and perhaps wasn't even a faggot. It was common defaming strategy back them to spread rumors that someone's a faggot. Kinda like nowadays, really) and had a bastard daughter, but no, in the show let's make him a stereotypical gayfaggot, for whom being gay is about the only character trait. I still mad this show butchered and raped (sometimes quite literally, kek) so many cool historical characters...

I watched it because I absolutely adore shows similar to the era. Like spartacus, rome, this etc. I have a thing for swords, politics, kings and treachery

>Sometimes I feel like I'm the only person on Earth who has watched it, no shit.
The Jeremey irons one?

No, the youropoor one. Irons one is more popular, I think. But the yuro Borgia was even hard af to torrent.

thats because it's a netflix original