Good albums Sup Forums dosn't mention

What are some top-tier albums that Sup Forums never talks about or mentions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7xYz6ebp_mY
youtu.be/5XGSx47Tqvo
youtu.be/Yfsk9ra5rLI
youtube.com/watch?v=B9wK1LBxZZQ
youtu.be/dbd3NNhuU1Q
youtu.be/Vtck9pk5Qn0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I meant to say doesn't. RIP my spelling

been bumping this a lot lately. it needs more love

also this

The answer is most of them
But for a specific, this one

forgot to put the name in the filename. Polaris - Home

Last good album they made.

I recently got into this album thanks to Sup Forums sooooo

I've seen A Trick of the Tail being posted/talked about in quite a number of threads, and it's a great album.

Pic related doesn't get discussed as much as the first two Tears For Fears albums, though.

Their last good album was Duke.

After that, the albums became collections of filler with a few good tracks that would make a great album if they were all put together.

I've never seen it on here.

youtube.com/watch?v=7xYz6ebp_mY

Literally the best TFF song.

Is Ahoni/Antony and the Johnsons a thing here?

Also if they aren't a thing is it cause that lady is trans?

I like some of their pop stuff. Land of Confusion is a good song, same with That's All. But most of the Invisble Touch era music was shit.

>Is Ahoni/Antony and the Johnsons a thing here?
kind of but they're not frequently talked about

>Also if they aren't a thing is it cause that lady is trans?
not really. they do get memed on/criticized for when they pitched a fit that P4K didn't put them in their top 10 (or something like that)

Probably one of the best Post-Hardcore albums of the 2010's and you fags have relegated it to tumblr-core

My pop Genesis playlist is Me and Sarah Jane, Dodo/Lurker, Mama, the two parts of Home by the Sea, Land of Confusion, Domino, The Brazilian, No Son of Mine and Driving the Last Spike.

Can't get into the other stuff they made from Abacab onwards, it ranges from mediocre to fucking terrible.

There's multiple prog threads every day, it's usually recommended as the most "accessible" Genesis album.

1. That's a terrible band, and album

2. Some faggot always posts this. You are currently that faggot

>not liking Jesus He Knows Me

>1. That's a terrible band, and album
1. Your opinion is shit, and you suck. Wildlife is a great album and La Dispute is a great band.
>2. Some faggot always posts this. You are currently that faggot
Maybe it means something? WOAH

WHY DOES NOBODY TALK ABOUT THIS ALBUM

Damn, I didn't check out this and the following Tears For Fears album because they didn't seem to be as liked as the first two, but this track was fantastic.

Is the full album worth listening? What about the ones afterwards?

Ha, for real? I mean come on, it's Pitchfork

At least aim higher with your battles

this

Elemental and Raoul and the Kings of Spain aren't as good as the first three, especially because Curt Smith left TFF and it became essentially a Roland Orzabal solo album. But they're good albums on their own right, give them a listen.

Everybody Loves a Happy Ending is hit and miss, but the hits are great enough to earn an rec.

Roland Orzabal solo project*
a rec*

Goddammit, I'm sleepy.

There are literally thousands of great LP's nobody talks about. Try some of these if you can find them: Bryan Ferry-"In Your Mind" Nils Lofgren-"Cry Tough" Sparks-"Kimono My House" The Shoes-"Black Vinyl Shoes" Gruppo Sportivo- "Mistakes" "Herman Brood & his Wild Romance" 1st LP. You can probably find these at record shows for cheap money.

There are so many.

Excellent synthpop album
youtu.be/5XGSx47Tqvo

Theres literally thousands

Can confirm that's pretty dope, 光と影 is such a good song. Did you know the bassist of Fishmans is in that band?

youtu.be/Yfsk9ra5rLI

pic related

Not even the best track in its album

youtube.com/watch?v=B9wK1LBxZZQ

This is a great album. I tend to like shorter Post-Rock albums anyway

youtu.be/dbd3NNhuU1Q

Thanks user, I'll check them out soon

Bump

I think second-wave postrock has fallen to the wayside because crescendo-core didn't contribute much and was more of a novelty than an expansion of the genre.

Mono/World's End Girlfriend/etc aren't bad bands by any means, just don't merit much beyond what they've already been acknowledged for.

Been shilling this forever
youtu.be/Vtck9pk5Qn0
This one is a cover but pretty based regardless

Are you serious? This album was everywhere a few months ago

Really? Must've missed it, I'm pretty new.
Oh well, good to know

This and The Big Picture.
Sup Forums always seems to forget arguably the best rapper of all time, Big L.