Ok faggots. Just got back from watching the Swedish premiere of "Rogue One". Ask away

Ok faggots. Just got back from watching the Swedish premiere of "Rogue One". Ask away...

Does this one contain the incest that we enjoyed in episode 4?

Because you know I really hated the race baiting in episode 7.

ep 7 was just a new hope redone, is this the same type of shit or is it something less predictable

Nothing, not even a kiss. Just war and action, and some daddy issues. You get a pretty good CGI-Leia in the end scene though.

How much does it suck in comparison to Force Awakens?

It is not a rehash, but the story is as simple as any old WW2 war-film. Contact the local rebels, gain info, reach the scientist too late, have to rob the info-garrison. Last minute success.

Is it as shit as the Force Awakens? Is it better than Episode 3? Is Star Wars out of ideas?

was the Swedish chef in attendance? Also how bad was the Swedish version compared to the American? Who played Luke Skyliner?

I have watched every Star Wars movie several times, and this one ends up among the better. I'd rank it almost as good as Empire Strikes Back because of the good action and dark tones.

I like episode 3

I am not watching any jew movies. I will torrent it and so on. OP spread all the spoilers.

Sven Starmurderer

Ripped straight from reviews...

Better than Force Awakens and the most of the prequels. You could say this one is a bit like the prequels in their good scenes, but more dark, gritty and more violence. Less heroes, more soldiers.

Can we all agree that Episode 3 was the best Star Wars movie to release in modern times? Not so sure about Rogue One unless OP coughs up something interesting.

What's in the bacta tank?

Ask any detail, I will give you answers.

Wait so if I enjoyed Episode 3, I might enjoy this movie as well?

How much Vader do we get?

This is the question I want answered too.

(OP here) Ok, so cameos:
You have Grand Moff Tarkin, made with CGI-face on some poor unknown actor probably. He is in multiple scenes. Takes control of the Death Star against the Directors wishes.
R2 and C3P0 is seen at the Rebels base.
There is a CGI-Leia in the end scene. Her dad is in two or three scenes.
The Aqualish and dude with death sentence in twelve systems bumps into the heroes and starts threatening them, but they just ignore them.
Vader is in two major scenes, one where the DIrector visits his castle, this is when you see Vader in the bacta tank in the trailer, later he is seen attacking and ripping the rebel fleet apart.

Two big major scenes, one at his castle, this is where you see him in the bacta tank in the trailer, later he arrives on the Tarkins request and helps rip the rebel fleet apart, first by ship, later by saber.

Vader

I might watch it in theaters due to OP's info.
Hopefully it doesn't end up as shit as the disgrace that is known to be: "The Force Awakens".

Not OP but I watched the movie too. Last 10 minutes will rock your world. #Vaderftw

(OP here)
While I will admit that I somewhat enjoyed the travesty that was Force Awakens, this one is a much better film. Not only a better Star Wars film, but a better war-film and action-film. Also, more likeable cameos.

Movie of Kyle Katarn When?

Yeah me too, just that some parts of the Force Awakens turned me off a bit.

(OP here) Agree completely, last 10 mins is the best! So much space-action and vader. Tarkin is badass as well.

Well, Kyle Katarn's backstory was that he was the one that got the blueprnts for Leia. Since this film re-wrote that story he is most likely out completely. They made no attempt to incorporate his story. He is... (and I say this with sadness since he is the only really badass Jedi) out!

Does Han Solo die?

Kek

(OP here) No... but, good news! No Cameo either. There was rumours they would put they new "young" Han Solo actor in it as a cameo. They did not. I do believe that is a win.

is Rey her daughter?

no she dies a virgin

(OP here) Hell no! She has no kids, has no romantic arc in the film and dies in the end. Rey is not her kid.

(OP here)
Additionally:
There is a lot of stuff from the trailers not in the film. I would expect an extended version to come out on BR and similar later on.

Do we see Vader tear up rebels with his lightsaber? Do we get any hints of Jedi? What about the blind guy, he a Jedi? Is Vader's castle Bast Castle on Vjun still?

(OP here)
Yes, Vader kills lots of rebels with his saber and with the Force. It is all in the last 5 minutes though.

No Jedi, but we see a Guardian of the Whill (the blind guy) trust in the Force and perform a unlikely event, maybe it was the Force, maybe it was luck.

Fuck me, but I don't remember if there was any text indicating the planets name when they arrived at Vader's castle. Looked great though.

Not OP but just watched it too.

- Yes Vader tears up rebels with his saber.
- Yes, a female jedi mentioned by Bail Organa (Ahsoka???)
- The blind guy is not a jedi. More of a 'force fanatic'
-I don't remember the name of the planet where we saw Vader's place, but it looked cool af.

My dick is already hard for Vader fucking up rebels. Was the planet raining acid or anything?

There was a stream of lava going underneath/through the main structure. I don't remember raining acid, but it was dark.

>Race baiting
Oh come on Rey and TRAITOR had too much of a besties4eva vibe going on to be romantical

If that vibe made you think of romance you've probably never loved before

TRAITOR and JacketMan had more romance going on then Rey and TRAITOR

It probably sucked like all the other Star Trek movies.

do you really have to allcaps traitor

OP i have a question

about how many times do we get to see lightsabers in an acton sequence?

Not op.

Once. Vader doing his thing.

Is galen/starkiller really in the movie?

and do we get to see any inquisitors?

Dude, it was not a reference to a Female Jedi, that was a reference to him sending Leia to contact Obi-Wan Kenobi- The she was Leia, the Jedi was Ben.

No and no.

No.
No.

SHILLS BTFO
SAGE

Really? Misunderstood that then. I thought he was talking about a female jedi. The sentencing was weird then tbh in that scene.

are there any star wars rebels references ?

Any clue about who is Snoke?
Just say yes or no.

None that I could detect. Sorry. I love the series, but no obvious ones.

do i need to watch the awakening before to enjoy this one?

It was strangely worded, yes, because he starts talking about both the Jedi and the one he is sending to meet the Jedi in the same sentence. Remember, two days later Leia is on her way to contact Ben for him in Ep IV.

Well there's Saw Gerrera, but that's mainly Clone Wars, only mentioned on Rebels afaik.

Hello no! Helps to have seen "A new hope", but this one is very standalone. To get all the references one should probably have seen some Clone War and the prequels and original trilogy though, but those are minor references.

No

No

ANAKIN SKYWALKER IS DARTH VADER

DARTH VADER IS LUKE SKYWALKER'S FATHER

PRINCESS LEIA IS LUKE SKYWALKER'S SISTER

KYLO REN IS HAN SOLO'S SON

You are a bit late to the spoiler party my friend...

his name is sneeve

Did they really blow up two planets with the death star?

They only fire single reactors due to it still being tested, so it fires at less power. They do blow up two cities and all the area codes around them though. The cities being on different planets. First planet being blown up is still Alderaan afaik.

dubs dont lie

Ca you tell any good spoiler? Or nothing really important happens...

Indeed, but they are all irrelevant to the current film discussed.

they die in the end

*her

Well, Jyn manages to finally find her father after 15 years and he dies right before she gets to really talk to him and save him.

Tarkin fires the death star at the planet Scarif in the end scene killing all heroes that were still alive.

Also... everyone dies.

Do all the main characters die? Is it satisfying to see people (plural) die for once? Instead of an old guy in each first installment of the trilogies (Quigon, Ben, Han)

Do you mind spoiling rogue one
Here

Yes, they all die. Felt good. It really felt like people fought and died for this, and that made the film better. Also, not any chance for a "Rogue Two" film.

#

So in Ep IV, Mon Mothma says "many Bothuns died to get this information" or something like that. In the original SW lord Bothuns are furry shape shifters or something, that are ideal spies.

Did many Bothuns die in Rogue One?

I like how almost every main character in this dies plus Lea is the only survivor at episode 7. Yeah, Mon Mothma... but she is no main character.

she says that regarding the second death star, not the first. get good on your star wars lore son

She says that in Ep VI in reference to getting the location of the Second Death Star, so no, that is not referenced since it has nothing to do with this story.

Seeing as I haven't watched the original movies since I got them on VHS back in the day, I figure I get a pass on this one son.

shut the fuck up faggot and admit you fucked up, "b-bubuh buh i havent watched them since vhs see how long ago that was that just proves i dont care about being wrong bubbbuu"

Lol go to your safe space you triggered little snowflake.

Was the main character a Mary sue like Rey in the Farce Engorges

I am probably older than you, and yes, I still have my VHS-cassettes too still. So no, you don't get a pass.

Nice try.

Nah... it is a group effort.

Any ewoks or nude scenes?

Nope

On a scale of one to ten. How mutch was this movie cucked by niggers.

eat dicks you wrong faggot, just admit you were wrong like an idiot, you wrong idiot

Haha the rage is strong in this Hillary snowflake. Better throw your dildo and bong in a tantrum fit before finding your coloring book and play doh.

NO! YOU'RE LYING! I won't believe you when I watch Rogue One.

>the rage is strong with this one
look bro i get that it's a star wars thread but that's the dumbest thing i've read online in a while. Also your hillary/snowflake/safe space insults have no basis. Unlike mine, the ones where I said you were wrong and a faggot, see both of those are correct which is why they're good insults. I mean, is your life THAT bad you can't admit you were wrong on an anonymous image board?

Haha my comments have complete relevance. As for whether or not I "admit" anything is totally irrelevant. I said I get a pass. Which if you even have a brain somewhere in your bong addled skull, would realize saying I get a pass is the same as say I was mistaken, you fucking troglodyte.

A few sandskins, but other than that there was just a nigger politician and she was scared and useless, so... good portrayal of nigger leadership!

Its a thing, don't worry about it.

Star wars again. Haven't you plebs realized it's been ruined? How is it going to get better?