I'ts surprising how many actually pretty cute girls choose to fuck dogs instead of neckbeards

I'ts surprising how many actually pretty cute girls choose to fuck dogs instead of neckbeards

>why?

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video24668287/collection
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

there is no accounting for taste

Explain

I guess dogs aren't overbearing, desperate and arrogant.
and there's some degree of degenerated pleasure in fucking animals. not even femanon, but honestly, masturbating with frozen poop dildo seems only slightly worse than sex with some neckbeard

>Replying seriously to bait

Your a retard

Nina Y Rico 'Bestiality'

That is the search term you will use, to further find more of this girl fucking her pitbull. The soundless webm, however, doesn't do it justice.

Have fun.

well, whole b is a bait right now. we lose the moment we enter, so might as well vent some frustration.

>Neckbeards
There's the problem, OP.

If you fuck a neckbeard at least you are fucking a human

Sometimes is better to fuck a dog. I got fucked by my dog many times. It's a lot better.

What the fuck is wrong with you

What? Is it THAT bad? I bet you fucked worse things.

No idea, that dogs dick is small and only fucked her for like 20seconds. This just shows how screwed up women really are.

This one look like a landwhale so who care

timestamp or gtfo

Sssshhhhhh. Quiet faggot

I have some old pics uploaded in Imgur, if you want.
At least I fuck.

yes please, let's see it

i wish i had a dog so he could fuck me like that....

femanon?

bumpp

Maleanon
ux3GV

Any pics of doggo cum over your face and tongue?

They smell better and don't talk about LoL mid fuck.

Nope. But well, his cum is transparent, so...

go get fucked by snoopy harder loser

That's not my a retard.

surprisingly hot

Euphoric retort. You know it's true. Women would rather fuck a dog than bounce on your brony nub dick.

Thanks ;)

It's taboo. Dogs can look manly, or dangerous. Dogs have weird, interesting dicks. Dogs are submissive, convenient, and can't tell anyone. Dogs are quick to realize what you want from them and are usually quite willing to participate. Dogs can communicate with us effectively using body language, but are not human-looking, bypassing our warning mechanisms. Also, I guess women have a thing for wolves because they tend to go for huskies and GSDs.

Contrast a nekcbeerd, who is ugly, very skinny or very fat, usually unemployed and poor, with bad hygiene, bad health, bad fashion sense, fragile ego, less social dexterity than a dog, and also gives out a major creep/loser vibe.

Dog is a forbidden, beastly boyfriend who will go twenty times a day when you want it and be content with walks and fetching when you don't. Neckbeard is an overgrown baby no one wants or needs.

>still fucking a human
Your problem is that you're still looking at this through the lens of a man.

how'd you get started? does he fuck anyone else?

I think so. He wanted to hump me so... I just gave him my ass. And he humped hard.

Why am I a fairly attractive guy and still choose to fuck 5/10 fatties? Honestly wish I knew because it's the only thing that gets my interest these days.

That dog is a two pump chump.

just you since you've had him then? no wife/gf?

U got anymore?

No. I let him fuck me cause I can't get gf and I need to fuck with someone. I would love a zoo gf/friend, though.

can you share the link with the photos?

xvideos.com/video24668287/collection

you ever fuck him? think about getting a second, female dog?

>implying this user fucks

Imgur, ux3GV
I tried once, but he didn't like me around his ass so I stopped. Also, my father caught me once, so... I don't think so xD

>women

You mean degenerates, user

Dogs are pretty hot, post some stuff like OP did my dudes

Maybe it was an alpha dog

Nah, i meant women. Most of you fags are so balls deep in your anime faggotry that you wouldn't know a real pussy if it were shoved in your face. Getting knotted by a mastiff has got to be more pleasant than tours of your mineceaft house.

I never did it, but i used to like fantasizing about muscular doggos. But getting raped by doggo actually seems scary and painful now. Id rather have a partner i can comunicate with who understands whats going on. Not an animal using mating rituals

This is the best answer you'll get OP.

I-I have a stramge boner with this, sometimes I wish my memory was emptied to forget that I almost arouse a cat and a dog once.

A needy, desperate, useless human
Dogs are companions and aren't needlessly needy and whiny
If they do its because
No shit
It's a dog

It's not that painful, and it's not scary. You need to control him, but if you do right you both can have a lot of fun.

ever suck him off, or just fuck him? he lick your cock?

"you're" you fucking inbred.

It's raw... No messing around. Plus the knot

because dogs are cute, loyal, can learn various interesting things while neckbeards are greasy, ugly, stupid uninteresting landwhales ?

Seems like seriously responding to bait baits people in itself. Meaning it's an appropriate response.

He liked to lick me, and I loved to suck him. He seemed to enjoy it too.

how'd his tongue feel? rough?

hnnnng
there are some mares near where I live but I'm afraid it'd haunt me forever

They don't get pregnant

Greentext

this

That

The fuck is minecraft? Sure, I'm a weeb and a shut in, but I've had pussy. I'm not a two pump loser like that dog in the webm.

How do I use this URL?

Nevermind. Wtf

imgur.com/a/

hot damn he has a really nice dick
got any stories to share?

yeah he does

HEADS UP, THIS IS CP

I used to know her. She was 16 when she recorded these.

I wish she got pregnant from that to make world wide situation out of that :D

Side note. If someone happened to make a new thread without cp included, I might attempt to reveal her info. Caution, she's also a nigger lover.

I would lurk said thread

There doesn't seem to be any interest and it should 404 before long. Mods are slow to the draw.

but i am interest

Can't remember her last name off the top of my head, some spic shit like Martinez. But her first name is Lavita, not very common name, should be easy to find. Last I heard she was living somewhere New York

Dogs know how to doggystyle.