Holy shit this is actually real?

Holy shit this is actually real?
youtube.com/watch?v=DUYsA9IkWfI

I thought this was just a joke.

It's not a joke. This horrible movie was actally made.

This.

This scene was a pleb filter, it's basic as fuck but goes over the heads of >90% of Marvelkeks

when this happened in the theater the guy next to me leaned over to his friend and said "they're half brothers?"

27%.

Martha.

Enough Said.

>1 minute 40 seconds
>not a single quip

wtf I love BvS now

s a m e f a g g i n

correct user

This movie looks like shit but I like Batman's voice. Bale's was so awful.

>WE BOTH HAVE MOMS, ISN'T THAT WEIRD

henry cavill's acting could of been better. really took me out of the movie

It was the last thing he heard is father say before dying, Batman can travel the world and dedicate himself to becoming "more than a man" then take on the world of crime because of this singular moment in his childhood BUT when he makes a choice other than lifting weights and doing karate because of the same moment the fanboys hate him.

[Triggered]

it's deeper than "whoa your mom's name is martha too guess we're not so different you and I"

batman says "you aren't a god you were never even a man." when he finds out about supermans mom it makes him think about superman's humanity

>WAIT, ARE YOU MY BROTHER?

so glad that they included all those flashback scenes so all the kino dummies in the audience could understand what was going on

.t.marvelcucks

10/10

oh gee whiz ya think?

fucking moron, fucking slow-witted piece of shit, kill yourself.

MARTHAAAA

this

lmao sorry you never realized it yourself pleb

holy fucking shit, there are people who defend this trash on this very board. glad I didn't fell for that meme

I actually enjoyed this movie. Don't get all the hate tbqh

Must be pleb scum.

What did you expect from an anti art reddit flick?

Not single ounce of patricianhood came from this low IQ trash