She's right. Trump is crying like the little bitch he is because he lost the popular vote by over 5 million votes. Sad

She's right. Trump is crying like the little bitch he is because he lost the popular vote by over 5 million votes. Sad.

b8

President Trump* fixed, you are welcome.

So, who's the next president of the USA? Who's gonna make America great again? Oh yeah, the winner and still champion.....Donald Trump!! Yeah!!!

President Elect Trump* fixed
obvious b8 is obvious

This country is gonna go straight down the shitter

>there is no chance whatsoever of the USA election being rigged
>don't be stupid Donald
>oh shit he won
>I-it was the Russians!!! They rigged our election!!1

libtards should take a long, hard look at themselves. Absolutely
P A T H E T I C

He won the election sorry

Don't write it off so soon. There's a solid chance it won't. On the other hand had Clinton won then it would be inevitable.

*Your new King, Donald Trump.

>Only 5 million
Learn your place, goy.

>this country is gonna go straight down the shitter
>better overturn our democratic process and shoehorn-in a globalist establishment sjw witch with dementia
>better write-off 50% of the country
>better just do whatever lol

The USA will only go down the shitter if $hillary and her cronies manage to 'discover' anything damaging about the election.

Even though the only hacking that was done was BY the DNC. Corrupt bunch of cunts. It is actually scary how corrupt they are.

This.

Everyone knows that it was actually 6 million.
Just need to "find" more votes.

really?

I'm saying the whole things going down the tubes anyway especially if that cunt won, trump just makes it easier to laugh as this motherfucker burns

America is the pussiest of all nations

You forgot the group temper tantrums in the streets to have the electoral process altered retroactively.

Oy vey it's 6 gorillion votes

Who cares if your team had more goals? We had shots! We win!

IS THIS REAL LIFE?
My god. No wonder Trump won.

remember when japan became an anime pussy after being a badass?
america is doing the same but 10 times worse

he grabber USA right by the pussy

>by over 5 million votes

5 million? Lets remove the illegal, dead people & felon votes.

There's a reason democrats are against voter ID laws.

Oy vey! Would you look at that, Goy!
We found more votes!

Nothing to see here, Goy....Just a glitch!

But she's right.

Jesus christ is this how amerifats deal with defeat? This is too good to be true

You do realize theres been only about 36 illegal votes in the past couple of decades right?

(((They))) actually tried this. We called them on it so the tactic had to be abandoned.

>popular vote
LOL

That were found? 1 is more than enough though, isn't it?

You do realize there's about 3 million dead people still registered to vote?

real emails that showed so much illegal activity that the FBI couldnt find a single crime after combing through them 3 times.

....Which would add up pretty well when you think about it.
This election was particularly heated due to all the propaganda about Trump, so of course the beaners came out in droves to vote against him.

And like user said, libcucks have been pushing against voter ID for years. What do they gain from this?

The world is laughing at you, america. And it's not because of your elected president.

Niger

Well I'm not even from or in America, so there's that.

Oi vey. 6 million Jewish young adults weren't able to vote.

I'm reserving from saying who one or lost until we see what Trump's presidency actually looks like. If he does a descent job then Trump won if he does terrible then he lost.

So you think its possible for someone to claim theyre a dead person and go vote again?
Lol

didn't imply you were.

the election was rigged. Trump won because of supporters like me who voted for him multiple times to un rig the election.

what happens if trump gets assassinated, would hillary be president?

>what is a vice president

Yes you did.
Right here:

>The world is laughing at you, america. And it's not because of your elected president.

Of course not, theres a whole line of succession. Pence would be placeholder president untill next election happens.

are you retarded?

>what is a vice president?

what if vice president gets murdered?

yes. with two forms of ID, i could be anyone

It's no surprise that the rest of the world is laughing at America.

I think if we minded our own business a little more and took care of our own house before sticking our nose into the rest of the world's problems, we would be a little bit less of the world bully.

You would rather have trump than pence at least trump supports you dems pence is a religious right wing nut.

Feels good to be superior. Stay mad, shillfags. MAGA 2020.

Isn't that what Trump wanted?

sorry kid but what's sad is your lack of understanding of the electoral process.
she lost and you're a failure at life.

you're a fucking paid shill. How could someone with dementia organize so many hits on people who had evidence against the satanic pedophile ring she was also organizing?

Speaker of the house becomes president

Fucking Play-Doh? Surely this is shopped.

And how are you gonna get ID from a dead person that passes inspection?

what if whole rebublican party gets murdered, surely hillary would be pres. then.

murder him also.

ya proven hillary paid off the FBI person

United States presidential line of succession
Google it

We know. The leftist ran Canada asking the libcucks to stay out was anything but a subtle hint of what outsiders think about them. As America becomes great again they'll recognize the error of their ways though.

I also love how progressive Hilary is letting dead people vote is so 2016

no.

See

Forgery

lmao I suppose it would be pretty hard for her. Although maybe she has a good reason for drinking baby blood? Maybe it staves off her many diseases for a bit, I dunno.

kek, I wish I could get paid for supporting Trump. I wouldn't be doing anything different than what I already do. Sage shillary threads, call-out shills, and admire the new POTUS.

I'm not even american!

Newsflash, snowflake--the popular vote is irrelevant.

And you think that succeeds on a large scale?

Trump has always been a crybaby.

Oh it is definitely because of your elected president. Dont forget that pussyass cries for safe spaces to, and he let Putin walk all over him, pathetic

>thinking hillary has diseases

she's the most powerful enemy we've ever faced. You are a paid hillary shill.

133 more votes, ty wisconsin.

I LOST THAT STUPID GAME
FAK user

wut? I want to see her dead, user.

Does anyone else think Pence was a brilliant choice on Trump's part to not get assassinated? Just how many people out there would A) be a good choice for the position and B) utterly terrify leftists way more than the thought of Trump as president?

because we never call Obama just "Obama", right?

sure you do, shill. You want to convince everyone shes a harmless old lady.

>King, Donald Trump.
Probably the most accurate, since he lost the vote but was appointed by the American aristocrats in spite of the alleged "democracy."

Thanks for moving the goalpost by the way.

No it is not possible on a massive scale unless corrupt notaries are a thing. It is possible to get away with it on a smaller scale.

Being rigged and having a foreign influence are not the same thing. Either way, it was known the Russians were trying to influence the election before Trump won. Also, don't forget Trump asked the Russians to hack into Hillary's emails. Yes, our future president colluded with Russia like normal politicians collide with superpacs. Who's ready for the most interesting 4 years in presidential history?

Yes, Pence is the best bullet protection Trump will ever get against dems.

The Canadians had Trump protests leave the Americans alone we need to go after those maple syrup drinking cunts

Smaller scale like 36 times in the past decade? Sure. Enough to impact the election and make a fraud win? Not likely.

lol you literally have no idea what you're talking about.

>campus "cry-ins"
>play-doh
AND THEY THINK THEY'RE THE FUTURE OF THE WORLD? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

You mean the guy hillary paid to say he hacked something dosent know how he did it? Or the Cia report being debunked by the fbi, personally after snowden the Cia isn't trust worthy.

I would go through all the heads it can get to the point where the head of the detriment of agriculture is president

Now I feel even better about voting Trump

Try, by all means

It went off the rails when Trump hired Paul Manafort as his campaign manager, and then upgraded him to policy writer.
Manafort served Russian powerbrokers and the doma for 12 years beforehand. His employer was ousted when the dictatorship was overthrown, his colleagues went down for Manafort's use of US gov't institutions to launder Russian mob money, and Manafort himself got away.
Cue him showing up on Trump's doorstep, who asks no questions, and lets a senior officer in the Russian mob with a direct line to the Putin admin start dictating American foreign policy, and forcing the RNC to kneel to Vladimir in geopolitics, or else no Trump.
People already threw a fit then. Intelligence agencies sounded the alarms. But the rabble was busy fighting over who gets to use which potty and what about them feminists and stuff huh.
You got a nation chasing wild geese in the form of memes provided by hoaxfactories like Breitbart while your government is coming apart at the seams, and it's mostly not even foreign interference but sheer stupidity, with nobody to blame but the electorate.