Hi guys, I'm looking for the final chapter (chapter 8) of the walking dead comic special "Here's Negan"...

Hi guys, I'm looking for the final chapter (chapter 8) of the walking dead comic special "Here's Negan", if anyone would be so kind to post the comic or a link, i would really appreciate that. In the meantime I'm going to post chapter 1-7 which are 29 pages only (I don't include the covers because they are just like cover #1)

2/29

3/29

Sent ;)

4/29

5/29

6/29

7/29

8/29

9/29

10/29

11/29

this is kinda sad

12/29

13/29

14/29

15/29

nonone seems to be interested, thats a shame it's not a bad read...

16/29

17/29

18/29

19/29

20/29

21/29

anyways.. last ones coming up

22/29

23/29

24/29

25/29

26/29

27/29

I hope atleast someone enjoyed the ones I posted so far so this wasn't a complete waste of time

28/29

I did user, haven't read this far yet so it's all good shit to read

Read?
Its just fucking pictures!

29/29

and last one....

i enjoy it keep em coming

yeah fair enough.. but what should I have said? Look at the nice pictures, they are nice?

For anyone who is interested in the original comic series, you can find it at r e a d c o m i c s . t v
atleast this is where I found it... unlike the specials! (which is the reason for this thread)

going to bump with random stuff

I guess this is dead

still trying...

Thanks for the quick read. Is this legit his back story? Are they going to do an episode on this? Also, nice to see that Negan was always an asshole.

okay fuck it I'm out

yeah it'ts official, they promote this stuff in the "letterhacks"-section of the official walking dead comic... no idea if they will do an episode on this, i doubt it

I'm into it. I watch the show--this is super interesting. If I didn't have to go to work I'd keep reading