Ok Sup Forumsro, here's my problem. Just had sex with my girlfriend yesterday and cum inside her...

Ok Sup Forumsro, here's my problem. Just had sex with my girlfriend yesterday and cum inside her, she's been under birth control pills for 8 days, she's been very strict with her schedule. So should I be worried she might get pregnant? Should I give her plan-b? Or we're fine?
Pic semi-related

She looks like Miss Alice

always have plan b ready what are you retarded?
On a side note, my gf can't actually get pregnant due to medical conditions, so I nut in her several times on a daily basis. Shit is so much better than nutting on her tits

If you start the pill within five days after a period it works right away any other time it's 7 days so as long as she takes it as she was told you your fine

Give her a swift kick in the stomach for good measure.

Plan-b can really fuck you up if your on the pill.

But shes on birth control, isn't that whats supposed to do?

I came inside her a week ago, for sure she is prego

About a week ago, week ago- Bobby schmurda

So I shouldn't give her the morning after pill then?
Sorry for being this annoying, but I'm a complete retard

Do you know how birth control actually works fam?

nice tits and pussy any facial cum pics?
also birth control works 90% of the time so chill if you are that unlucky call yourself a dad

I thought the pill took a month to start working

Don't know what bc you're using but the one fiance is on works straight away. Been cumming inside for about 9 years with no baby.

It depends on the medication but most pill form BC takes about a week of daily doses to take full effect. That said the odds of your tiny dick being long enough to get the cum to the egg is astronomical. Im sure you are fine.

Not only are you a retard, but also someone else's child father...

femanon here. just recently started birth control. doctor says you should use the condom for up to two months because birth control takes some time to become 99.1% effective like statistics say. she might be pregnant. plan b is fine to use if youre on the pill.

Doctor just thinks your ugly
gtfo Sup Forums

Need to take birth control for at least a month before it's going to be at levels to work. Instead shes to be extremely fertile. Enjoy babby is formed

Yo!

Put dick back in her

If you feel a little hand grab you dick, she preggo

But, it could be black man baby as well?

You should always be worried she might get pregnant.

and you're probably a fat ugly bastard.

Tits + timestamp or gtfo

Chill out bro, unless it was like 2-3 days before her ovulation or on the day she was ovulating, you'll be fine.

Y'all need to learn basic sex ed and figure out how pregnancy actually occurs.

/thread

Tits or gtfo hoe

You're fine, as long as she's taking it correctly.
He's fine retard. Plan B is also garbage. Only 84% effective, and that's if you take it right away.
This post is actually very accurate, though it's actually 2 days other times with progesterone only birth control. Your numbers are combined oral therapy.
Yes, ignore that retard.
Makes implantation very hard and makes the mucus too thick for sperm among other things.
Manufacturer only say that to cover their ass.
>90%
It's more like 99.9% effective when taken correctly.
Birth control only works straight away if it was started while on their period.
Bit shorter than that as said above.

t. Pharmacist

Triggered

Your doctor is a clueless retard.

Wrong.

wow you don't know how it works at all.

What do you think birth control is?
Expensive tic tacs?

8 day isnt long enough, you are an idiot and should be worried. Birth control takes a least month to take full effect, it needs to go through a full menstrual cycle before it can effectively do its job. Some doctors will even suggest 2 months to be sure its working effectively.

Plan B becomes less effective the longer you wait, after 48 hours its not even worth wasting the money. So either go spend the 50 bucks on plan B, have the possible abortion talk with her, or congratulations on possible parenthood, moron.

OP pic doesnt look like Miss Alice. Different breat shape, larger areolas and nipples, and clearly not blonde but a redhead. Hips, stomach and pelvic area do kinda look similar to Miss Alice though.

Except I do, and that's what it does.
What do you think it does retard?

>Birth control takes a least month to take full effect, it needs to go through a full menstrual cycle before it can effectively do its job. Some doctors will even suggest 2 months to be sure its working effectively.

Again, you're wrong and retarded.

No your fine bro no worrys it's been 8 days it should be working

Get your ass ready...

OP you're fine, stop worrying

>Birth control takes a least month to take full effect
Do you know the difference between a statement of the manufacturer to save his ass and reality?
Protip: read up on WHO-guidelines and medical studies on birth control

>she's been very strict with her schedule

Nothing to worry about.

You shouldn't give her the plan b anyway it's her body she should really be in control of that situation as an adult

Happy Father's Day.

Double dubs of truth

Facts

>/thread
God I hate you fags

For any retards suggesting 1-2 months.

Insulting a femanon resulted in tits, Not bad

post some more of you those tits look amazing

Can I know your secret identity, baby?

Also, Ass since ur at it.

also since i posted my tits now. each form of birth control has different dates of effectiveness. the one im on. loestrin. is low estrogen and progesterone which means less side effects

She's fine af. You should be trying to get her pregnant

Are you Bruce wayne?

>moving the goal posts

Again, you're a wrong cunt talking out of her ass.

COC are all the same time frame with exception to Natazia.
Progesterone only oral meds have their own time frames.

But all contraceptives within their class all have the same time frames.

There are only differences when you deviate from oral medications.

Fuck off and stop talking.

howd you know

This

?

Fuck it she'd best be getting the ass pic

You guys are so freaking stupid. She's on birth control, which is 99% safe. I've been cumming in my 3 year long relationship girlfriend only relying on birth control, nothing ever happened. We have sex at least twice a week

iv made a photo so you can put your crayons down and understand.

Uhh, lets see, if the manufacturer statement is to save their ass, and you dont want to get preggo, dont you think it would be better to heed their warning to save your own ass? Studies are great and all, but i wouldnt trust a shorter time period. Everyones body is different and drugs effect each body differently. The 1 month warning is taking into account for that. After a month and a full cycle it should be effective for ANYONE, not just the mass of society that it normally would be effective on within a couple weeks. Also, the studies dont take into account other medications, which sometimes do effect the way birth control metabolizes in the body. I had an ex that was on antidepressants and anxiety meds that was told that her medication specifically interfered with birth control. So unless you turds happen to be OPs girlfriends doctor, sit down and stfu.

Its better to play it safe, rather than be fuckin sorry and have a little shithead kid.

last time i checked. i only had two sets of lips. one on my face and the other where my pussy is. I am not talking out of my ass. yes birth control starts working immediately but you need time to ensure that it has reached it's full effectiveness. I wouldn't risk it.

I'm a pharmacist retard. I know more about medications than her shit doctor.

>studies are great and all, but ima go with my gut on this one :^)
This is the crux of your post. You're clueless.

Dubs of provide proof of both lips.

?

I don't give a shit what YOU do. You're wrong and spreading disinfo.

>you need time to ensure that it has reached it's full effectiveness

If you start it on your period, then no you don't.

you are fucked. you are completely fucked. good luck, bro.

Yep we have no fucking idea

If you're a pharmacist then you should know better. You cant account for all possibilities and drug interactions, so get off your high horse.

>if you're going to quote me, at least make it a quote
faggot

BECAUSE I'M BATMAN

user, look into Mirena.
also if people tell her the pain of putting it in is worse than childbirth that's an outright lie.

bro what about if shes off it, didnt come inside and she doesnt want to take plan b because it supposedly fucks her up. Should I insist on her taking plan B (she had her period 2 weeks ago)

This man is correct. I've had your exact freakout OP

>You cant account for all possibilities and drug interactions

I absolutely can retard, because that shit is my job.

If you're on a medication and on birth control, I sure as shit can tell you whether or not you need to also use a condom.

And you need to learn how to read, because I literally copy pasted what you said.

i mean to remember that it prevents the eggs from being transported from the ovaries into the womb.

I'm implying that there's no further discussion needed since it's like that and no other way.

>talks shit without making any point
>is literally useless to the thread

femanon, what do you use and how do you feel about it? my GF uses mirena. it seems to work however i think it's changed her mood a tad bit.

Pic related op.

It does that too, along with the MoA that I listed.

Period started or ended 2 weeks ago? Because if it started 2 weeks ago, you did the deed at the worst possible time.

Withdraw (pulling out) actually isn't that bad of a contraceptive if you do it correctly. (about 84% effective)

This is under the assumption you didn't have sex or jack off 4-6 hours before sex. Precum can have residential semen in it if you had sex or jacked up 4-6 hours before hand, but precum is only prostate fluid otherwise.

If you did a good job of pulling out and followed the stipulations, then you could be fine. Regardless I would get Plan B.

Though if it's been longer than 72 hours it won't do shit. Plan B is really garbage after 24 hours.

And the bottom line you have to remember is that unprotected sex=/= auto pregnancy.
You have to remember that couples TRYING to get pregnant often have to try for months/years.

A crying baby in 9 months can be expected, your local family doctor, meanwhile fuck like rabbits

definitely had a scare like this back in October when my Asian gf visited me from her country. She insisted I came inside because she was on the pill for like 2 weeks by then. I was a little suspicious because previous gfs of mine were super cautious and made us wait months after they stared the pill.

tldr: ur probs fine as long as she started taking them on her period

She should ALWAYS worry about it. That means she should always be ready to take your load in her mouth, or roll over and take it up the butt.

If you need to ask Sup Forums for life advice, you shouldn't be making babies.

My GF tried Mirena, we both hated it. I hated it cause she never wanted to have sex, she hated it cause it made her moody and she had breakthru bleeding

>femanon gonna need more of those nice tits

Actually he can.
Ex pharmfag here, you didn't ever list your gfs other medications. Otc meds aren't really going to interact with birth control, with the exception of maybe a few.

You have trust in a woman about your birth control and your financial future! hahahahahaha!

P.s.

Doctors know very little in comparison to a pharmacist. Hell, even cert pharm techs know more about medication than a lot of doctors.

St. John's Wort is the worst offender.

So many women take that shit for no reason and end up 86'ing their birth control. I make it habit to ask them if they take it when starting COC.

God bless you, user. That's a relief. She hasn't take no other medications but her birth control pills, she started them a day and a half after bleeding, she stopped bleeding two days ago, I cum inside her yesterday.

Any herbals or OTCs?

Nothing at all, not even fucking grape juice.

Oops forgot the pic

Kek some people think they can just take and use whatever they want without doing some prior research or even asking someone who knows.

more pics user

Always fascinating to see. You come to Sup Forums for bragging rights? Ffs. Another moron destined for the grinder.

The only hole I could possible see is if she takes her birth control at inconsistent times.

Combined therapy she has a large grace period.

Progesterone only, you have to take that shit at the same time with a margin of error of only 2 hours.

Well as long as I know she's taking the combine pills. She takes them at 10 pm for the last 8 days, technically I cum inside her at 9 pm right before her 9th pill

See Op. Even scummy people are helpful, sometimes. It's touching. Nauseating, but oh so nice.

great tits

pussy shots? bonus points for creampie shots

Nah dude you're all good. My gf does the same thing and told me to stop using condoms for the last year and haven't gotten her pregnant yet

If the times you gave me were correct, the medications and take taken was correct, and she's healthy and doesn't take anything else, then the only way she's getting pregnant is by the grace of God.

I remember know, shes taking Yasmin pills