Why does Australia have such a high HDI when it is filled to the brim with bogans?

Why does Australia have such a high HDI when it is filled to the brim with bogans?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_speech_laws_in_Australia
abc.net.au/news/2011-09-28/bolt-found-guilty-of-breaching-discrimination-act/3025918
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_gun_laws#Australia
paintballaustralia.com.au/shooters_licence.htm
ballisticfirearms.com.au/QPS/Crossbow Legislation.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_issues_in_airsoft#Australia
ozlasers.com/australian-laser-laws
productsafety.gov.au/bans/yo-yo-water-balls
productsafety.gov.au/bans/novelty-cigarette-lighters
productsafety.gov.au/bans/smokeless-tobacco-products
productsafety.gov.au/bans/toys-containing-beads
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bicycle_helmets_in_Australia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cigarette_packets_in_Australia
theguardian.com/australia-news/2016/may/03/smokers-to-pay-more-than-45-for-a-packet-of-cigarettes-from-2020
news.com.au/finance/money/why-do-we-pay-so-much-for-alcohol/news-story/1647c23acc476553ade5d77774b8fa7d
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_films_banned_in_Australia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_banned_video_games_in_Australia
bbc.com/news/world-australia-34048497
traveller.com.au/australia-the-land-of-the-idiot-gi36oy
next.ft.com/content/1853648c-cbc3-11e5-84df-70594b99fc47
dailytelegraph.com.au/rendezview/welcome-to-australia-the-worlds-most-overregulated-nanny-state/news-story/49aa0a414ae87b9ef54e85b40af36b47?nk=12acd4a5120fa9509bd8513af6075c5d-1466651873
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ask your mum

We're still relatively white, but as our non-white population grows our HDI is going to plummet

Ask your dad

Absurd amount of resources that you can sell to China

If anything it should say more about the other countries.

Ask your aunty

ask my mum

Abundance of raw materials to mine and sell. Kind of like the oil rich states.

one nation t b h

Ask my bum

bogans are the true master race

Don't you ever get tired of vomiting memes?

Aussies are forced to develop the hell out of what little land they have managed to take from the roos and emus.

funnily enough bogans are usually more intelligent and educated than the average person in another country

in other words everyone else is a bogan by our standards

yeah shithole full of faggots

say it with me

PAULINE
HANSONS
ONE
NATION

cause bogans aint in charge, yet

plenty of smart people from all over the world (especially us/uk) in australia to keep things running at 1st world level

Literally just selling rocks to China, hope this ends soon

proof...its suppose to go up thanx to asians while bogans die early

I actually have no idea.

I agree that Australia is full of bogans..

Anywhere more than 20kms from a major city in Australia is kinda like the deep south of America.

biggest nanny state in the world

Dropping out of school in year 10 to do a trade does not make you educated.

It may earn you a good amount of money but you are not educated.

This.

I bet if we could just kill everyone from country towns Australia would become a better place.

Because our government, despite some issues, actually spends tax revenue on good things.

Higher taxes aren't all that bad, especially if the money is used well.

Revenue is distributed equally across the states, and is used on education, healthcare, public goods and infrastructure. Americans will NEVER experience high living standards.

t. Maccas worker with an arts degree

White people and capitalism.

Explain Pauline Hanson then.

You have a dumb are lady, not smart enough to do anything with her life but to run a fish and chip shop in a slummy trash town called Ipswich. A town that's full of bogans and Aboriginals.

Despite her being a dumb fish and chip shop lady she is in politics saying shit that doesn't even make sense. Australia has such a high bogan population that despite her being an idiot she get's voted for..

I am not even a lefty who is pro refugee...

She makes it embarrassing me to say they don't want refugees because I don't want to be associated with her or her retarded bogan followers.

Your ad hominem doesn't make any point.

I could be a homeless crackhead who uses free wi-fi to post and my point would still be valid.

She's not in charge tho. She's just one politician that gets too much coverage since the media only care about shit stirring.

And yet the trades are essential to modern society. Unlike the vast majority of arts degree holders.

>no right to free speech, hate speech laws out the ass
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_speech_laws_in_Australia
abc.net.au/news/2011-09-28/bolt-found-guilty-of-breaching-discrimination-act/3025918
>downright draconian gun laws

Self-explanatory. Most types of firearms are banned. Most guns people own are shitty .22lr bolt actions.
>need a license for fucking air rifles
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_gun_laws#Australia
>need a fucking license for paintball guns
paintballaustralia.com.au/shooters_licence.htm
>need a license for crossbows
ballisticfirearms.com.au/QPS/Crossbow Legislation.html
>airsoft is banned
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_issues_in_airsoft#Australia
>LASER pointers over 1mw are banned (effectively banning the vast majority)
ozlasers.com/australian-laser-laws
>fucking YO YO WATERBALLS are banned
productsafety.gov.au/bans/yo-yo-water-balls
>novelty toy-like lighters are banned
productsafety.gov.au/bans/novelty-cigarette-lighters
>smokeless tobacco is banned
productsafety.gov.au/bans/smokeless-tobacco-products

>toys containing beads are banned

productsafety.gov.au/bans/toys-containing-beads

>need a helmet to ride a fucking bicycle

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bicycle_helmets_in_Australia

>plain packaging on cigarettes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cigarette_packets_in_Australia

>absurdly high taxation on alcohol and cigarettes
theguardian.com/australia-news/2016/may/03/smokers-to-pay-more-than-45-for-a-packet-of-cigarettes-from-2020
news.com.au/finance/money/why-do-we-pay-so-much-for-alcohol/news-story/1647c23acc476553ade5d77774b8fa7d
>many violent games and movies banned or censored even after the R18 was introduced
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_films_banned_in_Australia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_banned_video_games_in_Australia
>video games are expensive as shit

I know trades essential but why can't people do trades without being shitty bogans?

Do they screen people first to see who gets to be a tradie?

Like do they go, 'okay so you speak proper English, don't have shitty badly drawn tattoos and are a respectable person. So sorry you're not the kind of person we are looking for'.

>multiple periods

back to plebbit

>dangerous/degenerate things are banned
big deal

>video games are expensive as shit
:^)

Why don't we legalise DUDE?

It would attract a whole lot of tourism.

>muh degeneraaaacy

fuck off

>Efficient taxation is bad.
>Smoking is good.
>Being an edgy cunt who doesn't wear helmets because they aren't cool.
>Plain packaging is bad.
>Having one of the lowest homicide rates is bad.
>Be Australian.
>Go out and have a safe and enjoyable time.
>Be American.
>Get shot.

Fuck off dumb cunt.

>A reality TV star who ran for President for bantz is actually your President.
>Apparently you have a better country.

>muh personal freedom is bad

Fuck off you nanny idiot. Freedom comes with risks and costs. I'd rather have the freedom to make my own decisions whether they be dangerous than live in a coddled nanny shithole where I'm safe and free to do fuckall. Your nanny state is cancerous.

>"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -CS Lewis

Ausfailia is one of the biggest NANNY STATES IN THE WORLD.

bbc.com/news/world-australia-34048497

traveller.com.au/australia-the-land-of-the-idiot-gi36oy

next.ft.com/content/1853648c-cbc3-11e5-84df-70594b99fc47

dailytelegraph.com.au/rendezview/welcome-to-australia-the-worlds-most-overregulated-nanny-state/news-story/49aa0a414ae87b9ef54e85b40af36b47?nk=12acd4a5120fa9509bd8513af6075c5d-1466651873

AUSKEKS HAVE TO SHITPOST BECAUSE IT'S THE ONLY THRILL THEY HAVE LEFT KEK. LITERALLY THE MOST DANGEROUS THING THEY ARE ALLOWED TO DO.

>"h-heh at least w-we don't ban k-kinder eggs sharter" typed the increasingly nervous and embarassed australian man on his 1 kb/s internet as he remained locked up in a padded room forced to wear a helmet, with his body bubble wrapped under costant harm supervision by his government let he cut himself on a piece of paper

This is what I hate about fellow Australians.

Too dumb to realise they are living in a police state.

A festivity?

After all that I'd still rather live in Australia than America.

Because Australians are somehow competent despite the fact them, their culture, and their continent are all complete fucking dumpster fires. What people really like was Steven Irwin and now he's gone and it's all wearing off.

It's going to be super weird watching Australia meld with China slowly over the next fifty years.

Because you're a massive nanny state as well. You have learned to be complacent.

I'm a fag lol

Because we're 92% white, and bogans and minorities don't influence politics like in america. Generally excellent healthcare, stable economy, effective conservative social policies, and overall high living conditions. Best of all, the dangerous animals maymay keeps foreigners and immigrants out.

>be american
>get shot
>one million dollar hospital bill
>get shot again

t. chink diaspora

She is a sexy beast.

Ask your nan

fuck off i've seen the documentaries

>in a slummy trash town called Ipswich
hey ipswich is shit here too

aussie nigel farage

Why is their standard of living much higher than yours, shartie?

Because it's a country founded by Brits.

Literally everything we touch turns to gold to be quite honest lads.

Pls ignore Africa and India.

>pls ignore everything outside of canada/aus/nz/sometimes yanks

pls just look at the white countries

Standard of living means fuckall when I'm free to do jackshit. Look at Switzerland which has a ton of a negative liberties and the best living standard in the world. That's how you run a country.

those a cherry picked, in some cases partially paid actors
come here, talk to the average bogan, then compare to the average brit or the average person of any nation, you'll see I'm right.

>Bogans don't influence politics

A bogan who used to run a fish and chip shop in ipswich litterally influences politics.

If you aren't from QLD Ipswich is kinda like The Mt Druitt, the Blacktown or the Frankston of QLD.

It's not a meme.

Australia is full of bogans.

No it's not.

Places like Mount Druitt are genuinely fucked places..

Despite all the idiot protesters who got offended just because the accurate documentary shows where they live in an accurate light.

bruh your asian population is about the same as canada. the chinks are buying up all your houses

when the housing bubble bursts the aussie econony is going to tank

this

see Sweden, they're going to drop from ~#15 in HDI to #40 by 2030 because of their shitty education system and immigration policies

how is it possible to be dumber than us?

He probably lives out in the country where house cost 50k and only toothless white heroin addicts want to live there though.