I came down with a cold /b

I came down with a cold /b

Sore throat, coughing hurts my chest and I have crazy amounts of diarrhea from all the spinach I recently started ingesting.

Drinking Tea, what do you guys recommend? Currently im doing a lipton w/ a dash of honey. At work, so nothing crazy

Also, General sick thread

Other urls found in this thread:

helloglow.co/the-health-benefits-of-tea-15-teas-for-any-ailment/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Am I the only one with a cold on /b?

I recommend getting mommy to make you some tendies, it always makes me feel better plus when You're sick she won't take any GBPs from you

Dont live with mommy.

Fiance doesnt give a fuck if im sick. Which is why I cough in her mouth every chance I get

Poop on that whores bed

We sleep in the same bed. It would be a double whammy

Then just beat her or something establish your dominance and demand sympathy

You must be single. Thats not how it works fam

Girls don't like me, mommy says their missing out. Besides can a girl give me cummies like mommy does

I mean they can fuck you, buy you shit, cook for you, make you laugh and piss you the fuck off at the same time.

I don't speak basement, what is cummies?

But mommy does all that and gives me GBPs, plus if mommy does a bad I can hit her to correct her, can I do that with a girl

>I dont speak basement

That white stuff that mommy makes come out of my peepee

You seem like a nice guy, post pics of your basement pls

Your mum jerks you off?

No, she gives me cummies

The light burns my skin so I can't take a picture

Cant you give yourself cummies?

Well, there goes my thread

No, I can't reach my peepee even though Mommy says it's very big

Is your mommy ok with giving you cummies?

w----why cant you reach your wiener?

Mommy says she loves nothing more than giving her favorite boy cummies

My tummy gets in the way

What does she do with the cummies afterwards? Also does your dad still live at home?

spinach? why?

don't do lipton though. too lazy to fuck with images so helloglow.co/the-health-benefits-of-tea-15-teas-for-any-ailment/ read this.

After cummies she goes into something called a shower? And daddy went to get cigarettes 20 years ago and he still isn't back yet

>tfw recovering and coughing out that the phlegm that heals your sore throat

your ass needs mucinex.

I feel bad for you, you seem like a really nice guy, just... Misunderstood

Mommy thinks I'm a nice guy too she says I make her so happy

Collidial silver no it wont make you turn blue. Get a nasal spray for it first. Clears my nose up within an hour when I get congested.

Describe mommy

fuck that's an oldie

chicken noodle soup? that's a meme remedy in the great lands of the frreedoms is it not

no one care

Mommy is old with long brown hair and super big boobies and a big butt, and she's a very good mommy especially after a few correction punches so she knows what she did wrong

Ohhh i see

Everything is clear to me now

Steam shower when you get home OP and hot bath with salts if your body is sore. Moist heat drives infection away. Sips of apple cider vinegar to settle your stomach, couple times a day. Sleep with humidifier at night. If you smoke or drink, stop it right away until u r better or just quit after that. I did. Lots of coffee to stabilize your sodium levels, it'll make you pee a lot. That's good.
Good luck and feel better buddy.

Lol. I know the feels fam. I love my girl to death but I want to punch her in the temple sometimes

KEK!!!

Also unprocessed honey. Not that sugary shit in the bear bottle. Should be no sugar in your honey

What the fuck are you doing at work if youre sick.
I hate people like you

Being sick is the most comfy thing ever, just chill at home free from all expectations buying whatever sweets you like.
But youre too busy spreading your sickness to your co-workers instead of staying in and enjoying some chilltime.

I hope its cancer you faggot

had a cold, was sinus related. loaded up on sinus meds, shit got better.

also try not being a little bitch

-Make sure youre getting the nutrients your body wants (probably easiest to just take multivitamins tho).
-Drink enough water (more than you feel like drinking because youre sick.
-SLEEP FOREVER.

There are so many stupid ideas and remedies out there, but you cant measure them because peoples bodies will react differently every time.
What we do know: Sleep is good, adequate fluids is good. Help your body by reducing stress on it. Fighting colds uses energy.

Tea aint helping the diarrhea.

Take some alka-seltzer. Trust me, the tablets you dissolve in water, not the capsules. And forget that dayquil/nyquil/tylenol cold shit.

Drop two alkaseltzers in a cup of water, and hold it to your mouth, as it fizzles, gently but deeply breathe in through your nose, youll feel some of those bubbles go up ur nose. Then drink the whole glass, swirl around the non dissolved powder at the bottom, then drink that too. Alkaseltzer works miracles for me. Try it.

When at home, wash your sheets and pillowcases. Take a long hot shower, then switch it to a blast of cold and rinse off in cold water. Get out, put on warm clean pajamas or whatever you wear, and hit the sack. Dont drink fruit juices or gatorade, people tell you to, its shit. The sugar only fucks with your throat even more. A shot of whiskey, and another dose of alkaseltzer will fix you up.

>you dont seem to get it

co-codamol, suppresses coughing centrally