Mfw not having tattoos is the new cool

>mfw not having tattoos is the new cool
>mfw when you are stuck with your body-doodle shit forever and will be a wrinkly old tattooed cunt in 40 years

Other urls found in this thread:

is.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why would people even fucking get tattoos?
They are ugly as hell.

>mfw OP is a faggot

Because they aren't intelligent enough to express their "personalities" verbally.

>pretends others are phaggots
>posts from a phone on Sup Forums
Glass houses.

Or we need to ID them and letting them have names makes them feel human

You seem to have a rather negative opinion of others and their appearance. Funny how something so irrelevant to everyone's lives can cause you to get so butthurt. Did someone with tattoos bang the girl you've been pining after for months?

Except face tattoos, I'll never understand that shit.

You sound a pretentious ass saying tattoos are fine but face tattoos are gross. So Asians are ok but African Americans are evil.
Go back to the KKK gestapo

>trailer trash claiming others are butthurt when it's he who is butthurt for being judged

>So Asians are ok but African Americans are evil.
>Go back to the KKK gestapo

At least TRY to hide your strawman

Jesus i bet you shit fedoras

Swing and a miss.
>implying I have tattoos
I just love watching children foam at the mouth getting overly emotional about pointless shit. What next? Bitching about wearing dress shirts? How about hats?

>i
Non-white detected.
>muh fallacies!
Reddit wants you back. This isn't high school debate club, queer.

You have tattoos and you are upset right now. You're merely pretending not to be as a defense mechanism.

It's not like any of that matters since you're basically subhuman due to being under 25 anyway.

Hey bro, quit playing with my dumbasses.

Hat wearing cunt

im getting my first tattoo soon, gonna be 26. :D

That's strike two and three. Looks like you're out of the game. You're so off base you're not even on the field with your blind swings. You're drooling on your keyboard, wipe your chin.

HEIL MEIN FÜHRER

It's so cute how you keep using sports references and it's clear your wrists are far too thin to have ever played one. You smack of glasses wearing underweight faggot who uses his "superior intellect" online to lash out at people he's physically incapable of irl.

I actually wear a KFC bucket on my head, not a hat. Though that could stir the philosophical question of what is a hat?

I wasn't saying African Americans are bad I was implying the prejudice concept of his statement. How he said everything but the face is ok because I don't like it. My argument wasn't setup to b torn down it was pointing out how the antagonist just fed in a pointless counter argument.

You sound like a shitty over rated guitarist.

I have the same face. I was not a mindless follower and still understood how stupid tattoos were.

That one dude was right. You probably shit fedoras.

>sucks own dick
>calls others faggots for using a phone because it can't afford one

>following what "is or isn't cool" instead of doing what you like

>linking stupid things because you're stupid

mfw you start imagining realities that don't currently exist you dumb nerd gtfo my website

I figure it's simple enough for even you to grasp. Also more empty implying as you constantly guess at my attributes. You haven't even gotten a single one right yet. I'm quite disappointed. All this projecting though, I feel like I'm at the movies. I'd get some popcorn but you'd clearly just over salt it.

>mfw you are stuck with your ugly ass forever and will be a wrinkly old retarded cunt in 40 years

I don't even get what's wrong with fedoras. They are cool hats and the style itself has nothing to do with those who wear them.

>implying youre not gonna be a wrinkly old cunt in 40 years

Alright bro, we gotta fight now. That's just too far now.

>phones are sooo expensive
You realize your argument illustrates just how poor you really are, right? Having a cellphone is not a wealth barrier, fucktard.

>>what's wrong with fedoras?

>Also more empty implying as you
You seem to be malfunctioning, faggotbot.

Trust me, I've been right about everything.

Alright Syrian refugee

Obama was even giving them away for free.

>damage control

Cellphones used to be cheaper but they also didn't used to have all the crazy shit they do now

>Implying I like something because you fail to understand the context of a simple post

>So Asians are ok but African Americans are evil.
no, all americans are evil

Show your tattoos OP also isn't tattoo removal a thing?

>I'm right believe me
>PLEASE BELIEVE ME
>PLEASE
You ran out of stupid shit to say? How am I supposed to keep making fun of your shitty bait if you stop feeding me? For shame.

The point is that you don't consider a couple hundred dollars of technology a luxury item unless you're poor yourself.

>>>>you do realise the entire counter offensive was as baseless as your original attack on a posting from a phone
No you didn't since you're 12

>using greentext because you don't know how to use your words like a big boy

dick removal is a thing too. you probably know already

you are a fagget these threads arent even funny

What's that meant to mean? Yes i am aware it is a thing

>For shame
Tell your single mother I said "hi".

I knew there was something effeminate about your posts.

yes you are VERY aware

>>>>it means you can't even comprehend basic sentence structure dick wad

Read threads before responding, reddit tourist.

Implying dicks been removed not even a good troll attempt I'd say your in high school still

Not going to read this garbage thread. I just thought I'd chime in and let you know this bit was funneh.

>mfw when you are stuck with your body-doodle shit forever and will be a wrinkly old tattooed cunt in 40 years

It's funny to me because I know people with body-doodle tier tattoos

I am a woman, I still don't get your point
Well, sorry English isn't my first language

Why are you greentexting that way? Are you so new that you shouldn't even be posting? That's a rhetorical question.

Accusing someone of using Reddit is basically labeling yourself a cancer newfag

i like my tattoo whats the big deal

>English isn't my first language
Then go to whatever image board your second world country created. This one is ours.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>it apparently gets ur testicles twisted.
>> tldr it makes it harder for your shitty brain to understand

"woman"

an inside out penis is not a real vagina

>says the kid who got here after 2010
I hate to be the one to tell you this, but oldfags can precisely place when this site officially died: When redditors and cellphone posters became the majority.

>gtfo my Sup Forums

why

And another miss. You're getting desperate now going for a mom joke. I guess since you called me skinny already you can't follow it up with a fat joke. I hope your sex life isn't as disappointing as your arm chair psychology cause you're going to end up a sexual atheist.

>is impotent to affect emotion in others irl
>thinks he's capable of doing so on a site dedicated to people who do this all day
It's so sad how desperate you are.

Saying it died but you're still here must mean your part of the cancer that killed it right.

I can speak English fuck face, I've probably been around long before you
Woman by birth faggot

>I don't even get what's wrong with fedoras
>what's wrong
>with fedoras
>fedoras
>I don't even

Teehee gonna say he didn't wustle mah jimmies when he did it will show him

>releases hundreds of "albums"
>they're all mostly filler b-sides shit

Pay tattoo good free tattoo best. Tattoo in prison free but not good. You should drink milk to stop angry belly.

Hey cuck, meet the guy who took your quints:

That Om is shitty

Claiming to be an oldfag. So you're like 40 or living in at your mums?

You call tats faggy, look at this dudes tho m8.

There's nothing funny about single mothers raising overly effeminate kids like you. There's a generation of pussified men out there just like you who never had a father's guidance or discipline. An entire generation of thin-wristed keyboard warriors who would crumple to the ground in one punch.

Just because you don't understand how to appreciate experimental music doesn't mean it's shitty. Only shitty thing I see is your attitude.

Give it 30 years and you'll see.

eh idk what to do with it. just make sure you go to someone reliable.

>I can speak English fuck face
Obviously not if it became enough of an issue that you needed to mention it's not your first language. Stop riding America's coattails and go start your own image board.

And then there are the satellites like you who can't process enough oxygen to throw a punch

Who even cares?

>tell a lie enough times and people will start to believe it
I guess that's your angle here, but at this point you're just boring and uninteresting.

Let's see you participate in a German thread ya cuck

Haha perfect example here

is.Sup Forums.org/b/1481739591410.jpg

>you're still here must mean your part of the cancer that killed it
There's no logical reason to make that assumption. You sound legit stupid.

In 30 years I will be 53. My skin will sag so what.

why u wanna mate with him faggot?

>reverts to baby talk when he's rekt beyond redmption

>non tattoo master race reporting in
Tattoos used to be the minority thing. Now everyone and their grandmother got em.
Be original and be ink free you fucking following cucks.

Brought to you by, a self interested introvert, live from his cum stained desk chair.

>wanted to get tattoos and piercings starting as early as 8th grade
>wanted to get ears pierced in 6th grade
>liberal hippy mother encouraged it
>never went thru with it
>tons of friends have gotten meaningless idiotic tattoos and stupid piercings
>26 years of life and don't have any permanent identifying marks
>never defaced my body with shitty art or holes

feels good

Bringing logic into it someone's a big boy and learned a big concept recently

wtf is that supposed to be? spnn ?

Because they were young and stupid and will have to pay thousands to get it lasered off if they ever want to be taken seriously or get a decent job. Stupid fuckers.