Why do the koreans hate the Japanese so much after all they've done for them?

Why do the koreans hate the Japanese so much after all they've done for them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T65SwzHAbes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hello, I'm a japanese occupant.

kek
youtube.com/watch?v=T65SwzHAbes

they dont but are brainwashed into hating it. and their media make money off it and use it to not take their responsibility. it works fucking well as scapegoat when the media, authorities, politicians, the govt etc failed in something,

They are like nigs and have a complex

Japanese bring pictures of some big cities like Seoul and Pyongyang and lie
There are no proper statistics or numbers.
Rather, it does not bring pictures except for big cities such as Seoul, Pyongyang and Busan
Because it did not develop
In addtion, all the pictures before the domination are the pictures of the lower classes

The Japanese did nothing for the Koreans.
It was all for the Japanese

At the time of the Japanese occupation, only North Korea developed.
To invade China

Our language was oppressed, the men were taken to the battlefield, the women were taken to comfort women.
Many cultural properties were damaged (85% of Gyeongbokgung was broken)
30 to 40% of the food was exploitation by Japan.

Immediately after the liberation, the korea broke due to debt
Even the quality of life per person was higher before being dominated

But they still manipulate history
They always lie that Japan's rule was heaven

Fucking Jap, So I really hate japan

The biggest problem is that they are spreading lies on the Internet (Using the Internet and YouTube etc)
Your picture is also one of the Japanese history distortions

this is exactly what are written in your official korean history textbooks and such, which are originally written and dumbed down by korean Mao-ist academics in the 50s. its one of the reasons why many of you are still somehow fascinated in commie ideology like pro-china/nk. its still heavily biased toward oldshool communism

병먹금해라고.
답글 달면 계속 쓰레 유지되는거 아냐?

you're a liar

>you're a liar

>Japanese taught hangul to Korean
you're a liar

>you're a liar

There has been no problem studying with the korean history textbook desu.

And every country textbook has nationalism and patriotism tendency.
Criticism is fully welcomed but other textbooks including Jap can also be blamed.

that's why Japanese hating Korean, they always tell lies

Nah.. that's fact

김태욱

19ckorea5.jpg2017-02-23 (목) 19:27:44

원문 보기중요표시 해제

첨부파일1개모두저장첨부파일 목록 접음파일 다운로드클라우드에 파일 저장105KB19ckorea5.jpg파일삭제

>Korean and hangul repression
In the initial phase of Japanese rule, students were taught in Korean in public schools established by ethnic Korean officials who worked for the colonial government While prior to this schools in Korea had used mostly Hanja, during this time Korean came to be written in a mixed Hanja?Korean script, where most lexical roots were written in Hanja and grammatical forms in Korean script Korean textbooks from this era included excerpts from traditional Korean stories such as Heungbujeon (흥부전)

the Korean Language Society was created by ethnic Koreans
In 1928, as the assimilation policy began to ramp up, the first Hangul Day (October 9) was celebrated to commemorate the Korean alphabet

The Japanese administrative policy shifted more aggressively towards cultural assimilation in 1938 (Naisen ittai) with a new government report advising reform to strengthen the war effort This left less room for Korean language studies and by 1943 all Korean language courses had been phased out Although the government report advised further, more radical reform, the 10-year plan would never fully go into effect

In Korea during the second world war the use of written Korean in education and publication was banned by the Empire of Japan

For example, Forced to change the Korean lastname to Japanese lastname and hangul repression (Park Chung hee -> Dakaki Masao, Kim daejung -> Doyoda daijyu)

but these did not cause a significant change in the use of the Korean language, which remained strong throughout the colonisation

>This is often called "內鮮一體:Naisen ittai"

Official neutral here.

Japan committed autrocities that cannot be excused.

Sk is sucking americas dong today, nk china's.

This is all history so no progressive member of society ought to care much, but Japan was the evil one. Was.

Imperialism and so on so forth.

>hate japan so much
>number of gooks traveling to JPN soaring
>otaku, anime, sushi shits are popular

irony

why not vice versa?

>always tell lies

It's not big fucking deal.
Every shitty colony's language is repressed you faggots.

before Japanese colonization any general Korean couldn't read the Hangul,
but he taught Hangul to Korean.

its a big problem, your text books are kind of commie chink shit. you dont just know why its chink shit, how it was produced, who directed it.

research it when you get a chance. i cant research it deeply because i cant read korean, only can read translated books, but its the fact that a korean Mao-ist sect/korean far left historians produced your history textbooks in the 50s/60s and your academics are still full of such commie historians who have refused to review it by any means.

Bullshit, see this fact

every Korean lived like Japanese

>korean war page
>saying Chink Mao and Kim is villain.
>it's maoist far left

>60~80's
>talking about economic growth
>fat left

nationalism is not lefty desu.

I hate it when they bring their retarded feud here. The japs demanded that schoolbooks here remove segments of the raping they did when they went apeshit in WWII and the korean governement wanted us to build a giant statue for their whores in in washingtong dc.

kek, making story.

everybody know Korean couldn't read Hangul before Japanese colonization.

when Japanese colonization every Korean took the education.
of course this president also.

>look how happy the Tibetans are under Chinese communist rule

by 1st world standard, your nationalism is left as fuck. being nationalistic/ethnocentric doesnt mean you are right. look at chinks.

but ive had it. i know you cant understand these things

you'll see when the next pro-nk/chink president takes office and governs your country.

yeah, easy to make inside right?

This was Tibet before glorious Communist rule. Why are the Tibetans so angry with China rule?

I don't hate Japan to be honest

maybe you're good Korean.

i like good Korean.

t.jap

Why do you keep lying?

>i like good Korean.

Korea's rightful place is under Japanese administration. In fact Korea was once a province of japan called mimana.

네다음 헛짓거리하는 국뽕

leave korea alone you filthy japs. they don't want anything to do with you

yeah, used Hangul that's Japanese taught

before Japanese colonization Korean used language like Chinese because they read by hanja, after JC they learned grammar like Japanese.

that's why Japanese hating Korean.

if you guys don't stop antijapanism more escalate hateKoreanism, do you understand?

네 다음 일뽕

>before Japanese colonization Korean used language like Chinese because they read by hanja, after JC they learned grammar like Japanese.
Bullshit, See this Fact My picture is Korea's first photo shop
It is also written in Hangul as "Photo Shop(사진관)"

>antijapanism
404 not found

사진관 is Japanese word came from 写真館
why they using Japanese sentence?

>Hanzi is Japanese language

so what?

i know lot of Korean loving Japan, but such a antiJapanist make problem like this

Ignore that gook flag faggot.
he's newfag, gook-netouyo

yeah, 写真館 is made from Japan.

don't you know? lot of Hanzi made from Japan.

As I stood on a mountain-pass, looking down on the valley leading to Ichon, I beheld in front of me village after village reduced to ashes.
Up to Chong-ju nearly one-half of the villages on the direct line of route had been destroyed by the Japanese. At Chong-ju ....I noticed that its ancient walls were broken down. The stone arches of the city gates were left, but the gates themselves and most of the walls had gone....I struck directly across the mountains to Chee-chong [Jecheon], a day's journey. Four-fifths of the villages and hamlets on the main road between these two places were burned to the ground.
The destruction in other towns paled to nothing, however, before the havoc wrought in Chee-chong. Here was a town completely destroyed...Not a whole wall, not a beam, and not an unbroken jar remained.... Chee-chong had been wiped off the map. - Frederick Arthur McKenzie, 1920

yeah, i think so.

i go to sleep.

What Japanese translated was Western modern academic terms.
It was imported into Korea

Because Korea and Japan are the same 漢子 culture.

What's went wrong?

And This pic is a world geography book written Hangul in 1889

>t. Korean weeaboo

do you know Korean war?

no wonder koreans hate us. two nukes wasn't enough.

how can you probe that's made in 1889

Wtf, that's '사민필지'
You juat fucking Shit weeaboo

And This book summarizes the history of Europe and America in the 18th and 19th centuries.

It was translated into Hangul in 1897

>Do you understand?

>Now stop lying

>Koreans have always used Hangul

koreans to the japs are what the irish were (still are) to the english

>weeaboo
he's a nip proxy

He's American shitposter pretending to be a Japanese behind a proxy because he couldn't get a Japanese proxy that would work on Sup Forums.

yes. So?

>heritage was broken, many opportunities and cultures were robbed, civilians were killed by agitation
>population, infrastructure, and literacy rate had dramatically increased
Both are basically true. This is why the relationship is complicated.
But issues have shifted to the details for a long time so don't try to ruin it.

He's an actual netouyo nip though.

I agree with this.

"Since its occupation of Korea, Japan has been saying that materially it has done much for Korea, but I want to raise a question, Has it been solely for Koreans? The duty of the government is to make the majority of its people happy. Only then, the government can be said to be doing the right thing. The duty of a government is not just to provide the people with material comforts, education, and strength, but to make them happy and secure as well.

The Japanese government must realise that the reason as to why Korean people have risen against it with what must seem like foolish courage. The Japanese government must do deep soul searching and recognize that what the Korean people want is not material things but real freedom." - Frank Schofield to Seoul Press, a Japanese-owned English-language newspaper, 1919

That doesn't prove anything. He's a weeaboo that learned Japanese.

Watching Asian flamewars on here is fun, so I completely understand him.

Don't be so gullible. I thought you were a sensible guy.

btw you're wrong.
Foreign missionaries starting to teach hangul to peasants before Japanese did. Missionaries set up 508 grammar schools and 22 secondary schools before it was outlawed by the Japanese empire since they only allowed state approved curriculums aka propaganda.

How sad that we must now resort to a less civilized form of conflict.

>Those Japanese
>They invaded our.. nothing
>And left behind cities, schools, roads..

Why talk of Japanese and gook so bad in English?

Seriously even the Chinese colonies that post here have perfectly fine English

>Chinese colonies

Such as?

Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore and Taiwan

Their languages are structurally much more different from English than Chinese is.

Even if your story is true, no one believes you.
Because you are a Korean.

You lied too much.

>dumb shit

this is why no one takes japanese posts seriously.

great thread

>Hong Kong, Singapore
English is their official language
>Malaysia
They often have to speak English like Belgians
>Taiwan
I don't know why but maybe they're superior

It's all bullshit, their economies are closely intertwined, Japan invested shitloads of money into Korea, Park Chung-hee was a collaborator etc.

I have a lot of Indian friends
They speak English. I have never heard that they hate the British.

Recently Hyundai set up a factory in Chennai.
"Are you Korean?"
Indians asked me with a scary face.

Good gooks are dead gooks.

I say the same about Japanese

That's rude. Be nicer to each other.

>"J-japansu dindu nothingu :((((("
>"We weru goddo guysu :(((("
xD

Newfag detected

Sauce of the book m8

Good gooks are dead gooks.