AMA- worked under Snyder on BM v SM

Was on here last night for first time, answered a few questions. In London now filmingJL part 1. No, I can't show you any "proof" bc all copies of script are watermarked w. name across them.

I don't think the Bm v. SM-- DOJ gets fair play on here, so will try to answer what questions I can. Do you think it's "above" someone who works on a such a film to be a shitposter here?

Well, you're mistaken. Will answer what I can without it becoming obvious who I am on the snowball's chance in hell Snyder ever saw this. you don't have to believe me.

One thing I just saw people talking about, the Africa girl-- did you know we wanted Lupita Nyong'o and were just about set to sign her when her career blew up suddenly?

You don't believe me, fine, that's fine of these boards-- I could be a delusional person off my meds, or you could be hearing a unique story that journalists can never touch or have to credit "Sup Forums" as a source.

Anyway, will try. I understand skepticism but don't get too vitriolic or you all can go to hell, not getting paid for this. Go ahead.

how is Justice League turning out? Is it still Terrio's script? Will it be as intelligent as BvS or are they going the Marvel route with quipfest trash?

Do you enjoy making bullshit posts like this or is this something you do just out of boredom?

>I don't think the Bm v. SM-- DOJ gets fair play on here

Are you fucking for real? In any case can you tell me if Superman actually killed the African warlord or just hurt him badly?

Why do you think you're welcome here?

>s it still Terrio's script? Will it be as intelligent as BvS or are they going the Marvel route with quipfest trash?
It is still Terrio's script. In fact, it's ALL terrio's script, thank the gods above Goyer is completely out on his ass.

However, after how the Bm v. SM performed, the script was "Dumbed Down" considerably, and as I understand Terrio-- who was originally set to write parts 1 and 2-- has washed his hands (this is no huge news, he said so in an interview with Wash Post).

For that, you can thank fucking Goyer and the fact that even though BM v. SM terrio version was a c ompletely different version, Goyer took gim to WGA mediation and won (bc he has been around a lot longer) costing terrio half the credit and half the money for writing the film, after it had been agreed that goyer would only take a "Story by..." credit.

Goyer is fucking cancer.

how big is your dick?

>Why do you think you're welcome here?
Based on the rules, "anyone can post...just dive right in!" Am I breaking any? You watch and keep everyone posted..

>and as I understand Terrio-- who was originally set to write parts 1 and 2-- has washed his hands (this is no huge news, he said so in an interview with Wash Post).
what do mean? what interview (i couldn't find it).

Op, this is your boss: you're fired.

>l me if Superman actually killed the African warlord
Don't know which you mean..the opening sequence? that turned into a complete clostr fuck, you should have seen as it was orginally written.

In Goyer's draft, Lois listens to him spout his bullshit about quality of "his" people, then points out the "rolex oyster" watch on his arm.

Were also a bunch of lines like from lois like "I don't think you'd have done this if you knew who my boyfreind was.

Also, Goyer had the entire thing originally taking place in a "mosque compound." Yes, no surer way to start riots in the muslim world than to have superman smash up a mosque. The man is clueless.

Does everyone there really hate Superman's guts?

>Dumbed Down

good, wb deserves the thrashing they got after the BvS clusterfuck. You can blame goyer as much as you want but having batman and superman slug it out in the first place is a dumb move on snyder's part.

What's our kinogod wearing today?

>what interview (i couldn't find it).
they interviewed terrio in the WSJ of something. I'm not giving away anything on the new movie, just gossip everyone knows from the last one.

This will never go far anyway bc d you honestly imagine any news source-- es0 for us Brits and what is going on in the UK right now00 worrying about THIS?

Think it's pretty much at ottom of their lost. Also:
>Turkish Airline had been the biggest Sponsor of BM v SM, attack on their international terminal at their home base.
>Just fuck my shit up.....

>wb deserves the thrashing they got after the BvS clusterfuck
they really didn't. Are you honestly going to sit and tell me MArvel has been producing qullity material? This was a chance to take the genre in an entirely new direction, where the films could be "dark" and deal with genuine big philosophical questions.

Instead, audiences proved they are, for must part, slack-jawed idiots who think in terms of "Good Guy BEat BAd Guy!" (as drool comes down their cheek).

Forget the DC.MArvel fanboy war bullshit--- this movie not grossing over 1 billion was a bad bad for everyone who likes to see risk-taking in films.

I'm one of the very small cogs, it didn't cost me "big money." All it did was to ensure the rest of the movies in this "universe" will be as bland and generic as fuck with no risks taken.

If you want that, then yeah, sure, enjoy.

Is Justice League mainly following the Injustice storyline i.e. Superman turns evil after he loses Lois? Thats what I gathered from BvS

>This was a chance to take the genre in an entirely new direction, where the films could be "dark" and deal with genuine big philosophical questions.

Jesus, you're serious aren't you?

>Do you enjoy making bullshit posts like this or is this something you do just out of boredom?
This is the great fucking irony. Proof that you people can get someone who is an "insider" for whatever that means) in this stuff, and you literally wouldn't know what was genuine if it hit you over the head....but yes, I'm completely delusional friend.....only a matter of time before they lock me up, of course...

You actually had a chance to get any questions you may have had answered by someone who was in the room when most of these decisions took place, ad ya blew it....

Well I hope Justice League still has mythological/spirituality metaphors and it isnt just a Marvel action flick

Hey can you please tell me if the other post from few hours ago was true about Snyder working on a Titan tv show?

Also is a Man of Steel sequel actually happening?

>dem quads

How is Batman going to be useful in the final fight? Does he come across as a bit of a chump surrounded by super powered peeps?

>Batman and Superman had no business doing something theyve done everytime they meet for the first time for 75 years

I dont give a fuck about marvel capeshit, at all. gamble and taking risks is a good thing but at the end of the day bad editing, mischaracterizations, huge plot holes and shoehorned sequel baiting will never earn you a good merit

the movie didnt need the mad max plot
it didnt need any of the JL email cameos
nor the overly complicated lex setup. in fact nobody even wanted a batman superman brawl movie in the first place and most of the early negative buzz was about that. and if snyder and wb can't admit that then the JL movie is doomed.

Movie was great, thanks bro.

But since the plebs didn't like it, I hear that Justice League is going to be "Marveled" for the plebbit audience.

Is it true? If so, how depressed is based Snyder he has to dumbdown his work for filthy plebs?

>Jesus, you're serious aren't you?
Serious as a heat attack, user. Devoted 3 years of my life to this project. So, you may ask, why would I come here to rant? The MSM doesn't take anything that comes from this site seriously, they see it as an "elite group of superhackers"(!!!) rather than the reality og a bunch of fat neckbeaerds nerds (including myself), some of us who just happen to get jobs sometimes.

Even now, 50% of the people reading tids still think it's a sitpost, no media outlet were dare touch it (eso after what jus happened with their polls and the signatures wit the bots).

This is as good a place as one can find.

I am interested if Batman still kills in Justice League or has he now gone thru a character arc after Superman's passing

Did you even read those stories? they were horrible. even the world's finest movie had to bail on the versus aspect almost immediately.

>You actually had a chance to get any questions you may have had answered by someone who was in the room when most of these decisions took place, ad ya blew it....
I'm sorry, OP. Please don't leave. I'd like to hear more of your fake behind-the-scenes fanfiction. This is sarcasm BTW.

did Zack know he was making a bad movie?

You're full of shit. Snyderbot

>Snyder working on a Titan tv show?
I have no personal knowledge of this, he hasn't mentioned in any meetings and there has been no gossip, but the idea of a director with his current schedule taking ANY time out to do any sort of "prestige TV" after BM v. SM underperformed at box office--NO.

Man of steel Sequel? No one will say it loud enough where any of his reps can hear it, but there was a real fear that Cavill is not "heroic" enough to carry another movie on his own.

He just barely scraped through by skin of his teeth on last one he had to carry by himself.

what evidence is there that terrio is a good writer? his only credit is Argo and that was cowritten with a good writer

and there's literally no evidence of intelligent writing in batman v superman. there's some pontificating nonsense by a paranoid molestation victim, but besides that the writing and editing are amateurish

>in fact nobody even wanted a batman superman brawl movie in the first place and most of the early negative buzz was about that.
You are so wrong user. Almost every piece of negativity of BvS is directly aimed at Lex, the big dialogue scenes of talking, the subplots that had nothing to do with Supe and Bat's Brawl.

It was the reason for wanting to see Batman fight Superman is why so many bought tickets. The reason this movie bombed was because it wasnt a Batman fight Superman movie. We all know the actual fight only lasted 5 minutes.

This movie was a huge Lex, setting up Justice League movie. I have no problem with that; I really liked the email scene and being able to see what is to come but then I understand the Lex scenes were way too long with unnecessary lines. The movie needed to get str8 to the point.

The Batman chase scene needed to have come in quicker; it was far too focused on Lois and that bullet etc.

The Batman fighting Superman scene is what everyone wanted to see. That is not a weak point at all. It is called Batman V Superman afterall.

I actually would have liked to have seen more of Flash, Aquaman, Cyborg.

why do faggots think that people who notice bvs was a bad movie are automatically marvel shills? plenty of people realize that most capeshit is terrible

No please MoS was a great movie! I really wanna see his Superman progress more. There just was no room for him to do it in BvS.

Re watch the MoS scenes when Cavill is talking to Lois in the desert and in the military room - he has a great charismatic Superman voice there! That was missing in BvS.

Talk to Snyder about this. There is hope for him to be great in a sequel if you show him saving more people and just being more heroic.

>This is sarcasm BTW.
wow, someone who feels the need to type out "this is sarcasm, btw" is a man with a great control of the English language.

You must be essayist in-between your shifts of shoveling shit.

That's some next level delusion you got there. The reason the movie bombed is because it was a complete mess from top to bottom.

lex's dialogue was fucking amazing and an absolute pleb filter.

CONTINUE OF MY POST:
I actually would have liked to have seen more of Flash, Aquaman, Cyborg and less of Lex crazily rambling or change the script and have Lex talk more about his father.

Kek what "stories"? They fight every fucking time they meet for the first time and plenty of times after that. You have 2 huge egos and ideologies meeting for the first time. You are a dumbass. Go watch your Disney films.

I guess you weren't around when they announced the stupid fucking title of the movie

So these watermarks are done is such a way- what way?- that prevents you for editing it out? Or prevent you from having a copy? Please explain, I don't see the problem there..

nice read comprehension, fag

You said that have I even read those "stories". As if theyve only fought a handful of times. They fight all the fucking time dumbass. Making them not fight would have been untrue to the characters. Batmans extreme paranoia is one of his most defining traits retard.

Did I ever say his dialogue was crap?

You missed my point: those normies who bought tickets did so because of Batman fighting Superman.

They could care less about artistic styled Lex script writing.

Remember that normies make a movie a box hit. Not the couple hundred who appreciate art and style.

YES I wish more movies were like BvS with art and stye but hardly the mainstream public will watch this.

Why are Marvel's films all the same with no difference? Because Marvel know thats what the dumbed down public like.

no it wasnt. it was the plot of xmen. meta humans can't get along with regular humans blah blah war will break out you better buy my weapon I'm selling.

his philosophical ramblings werent even meant to be taken seriously. he uses it to try to sell his gun, and later it's all mixed up with his feelings of resentment towards his father. it wasn't meant to be examined by the moviegoer. but capeshit watching children are so fucking stupid they don't even understand the motivations of the character which are petty and emotionally stunted.

>capeshit is art

do you people really believe that shit? how old are you?

all those were terrible

>did Zack know he was making a bad movie?
No. Everyone, literally everyone, went into this thinking they were making a amazing movie. The money was there, the script, the talent, everything,,,,btw, I'd still argue it IS a great movie, eso once people get to see the new EC.

It's meant to be...as realistic a representation as possible for how humanity would react if these elements were suddenly introduced into the world.

I think terrio will end up not regretting not writing 3 of them, but from what he's said ti me he doesn't watnt to be remembered in his tombstone as "that guy who who wrote a few of the BM.SM movies after he won an Osar...

>no it wasnt. it was the plot of xmen. meta humans can't get along with regular humans blah blah
not even close, wow. how could you misread the film that badly?

it's man vs god. you got the part about resentment towards his father right but you missed the prometheus connection and the problem of evil, god being tribal, etc.

it's more similar to Only God Forgives than x-men.

Steve, Henry saw your post and alerted me. Goyer told me to fire you.

t. Snyder

this is fair, i agree with this.

Tone down the big time act. Nobody really gives a fuck who you blew to get on a movie set. If you have something to say, say it without hyping yourself for no reason.

They fight all the time in the buildup to the real meat of any story. When the fuckin rubber hits the road, Supe keeps bats alive- after bats made the plan. flash usually pulls the trigger on that plan, and wonder woman, is just wonderful.

>blaming the audience when you make a bad movie

this is how you don't improve

This so much. Henry needs a man of steel sequel in a bad way, we all know he's the guy to do it! Tell Zack and warner bros to get their head out of their asses!!!

>"improve"
>dumb it down so all of the biggest retards on the planet can understand it.

that idea of a plot is so fucking dumb I'm not surprised why bvs got hammered. what the fuck was snyder and terrio smoking

Do you feel ashamed for helping to make garbage movies?

Sup faggot

>what evidence is there that terrio is a good writer?
after the final version of BM v SM was done, one of the female execs said that "there should be a fraud copy of it hanging in every office in WB so people know "what a truly great script looks like."

I was never huge fan or "argo" myself...you only would see it if you could compare goyer's original draft to terrio's final draft.

bbIt's like the difference between the work of a high school darma club and their teacher.

it's (partially) about insecure men feeling emasculated by a larger than life god-like figure like superman.

makes perfect sense and was quite fascinating.

Justice League: Doomed

>did Zack know he was making a bad movie?
Yes, he knew.

>Marvel plebs are shitskins
No surprise, considering their average sub-par IQ.

If you want it to make a billion dollars thats exactly what you do. No one going to a movie with "batman" in the title is interested in high art.

luthor is nothing but the son of an extremely egocentric manic genius madman- who is dead. This little boy has unlimited resources with which to indulge every delusion the MAN's son could inflict on him. His idiotic rambling fits perfectly with that architecture. The kid is a completely spoiled, completely fucking warped, utter waste of time, problem is, he has all the resources of a real bad motherfucker. And this stupid shit we see in the movie is what a fuck up like that would do with it all.

lmao holy fucking shit please tell me you people arent this delusional.

I actually watched the extended edition of this turd and I can tell you lexs motivations are simple , straightforward, and retarded. let's just forgive that halfway through the movie they wipe away his businessman motivation of selling his weapon through fear concocted by fueling fear of superman.

he later gives his speech about his father. making it clear to the audience that he hates authority figures because he resents his dad. the movie takes this monologe as a cue to drop lexs prior motivations that the movie has given us no reason to question, and accept the new motivation. he wants to make superman hated/fallible to deal with the emotional wounds inflicted by his father. after that it doesn't matter. he may pontificate about various philosophical ideas, but they're irrelevent to the movie. they have no bearing on anything because lexs motivation ends at being mad at dad. there's no reason to mention shit like "is god tribal blah blah" because none of that is examined in the movie. Clark Kents just a 1 dimensional goody two shoes who feels bad that people don't like him. the philosophical questions are asked, but not examined. but because the movie named dropped and reference some philosophical ideas retards eat it up

didnt translate well, he was overacting and not really like the lex in the comic book. too bad we will never see superlex in the dceu, wouldve been a great character

Can you give a synopsis of Goyer's original draft?

What do you estimate the movie's actual budget was? Did you ever see a top sheet?

Is Snyder as brainless as he seems in interviews?

Did you ever meet Tsujihara or any other Warner's guys?

Will superman go the injustice route in justice league 1 and 2? Say it aint so please

Tell me, were the subliminal messages and deeper meanings intentional?

>thinks the character's monologues are irrelevant to the movie
>full retard.

>So these watermarks are done is such a way- what way?
Name is written literally across each opage in vert big, sort of...if you really want to know what looks like, search for a page from a film just "declassified." Also, rumored that that the paper has an invisible watermark only visible in right sort of light.

>my children's movie is better than your children's movie

kys my man

I want to work for Snyder, how do I go about this? I'm up for anything. I'd even wash the toilets.

Take picture of something unique to set or wherever you're at that anyone could have taken a picture of, any of your colleagues, so as to not give yourself away. Paste into paint and re-save to erase exiff data, also timestamp in picture.

>t. Pablo Rodriguez Iron Man's number 1 fan

I loved BvS Ultimate Cut. Was there a similar Ultimate Cut for MoS that never made it's way to blu-ray?

exactly, so why do dc drones act like the philosophical diatribes are worth examining instead of realizing they're incoherent pontification by a paranoid autist, which is how the movie treats them?

How is henry cavill not "heroic" enough for mos2? Thats the biggest load of bullshit ive ever heard, tell me youre joking please

relevant insofar as they show lex Luther to be delusional and full of shit in an attempt to deflect from his anger and shame at getting abused/diddled

the editing, especially near the end was terrible (even in the UC). example is after lois leaves camera zooms to bruce, we cut to the prison with batman and lex(tense music). then goes back to the cemetery(complete with somber music) as bruce leaves, suddenly lois is at the grave again pouring soil. all this happens in a span of only several minutes.

>Tone down the big time act. Nobody really gives a fuck who you blew to get on a movie set
lmao, you dumb jealous shit. fucking you could be Goyer himself, who knows the entire cast and crew s furious at him for stealing money and a writing credit after he had agreed to only a "Story by..." credit...

I just really, really hope the one without goyer is the biggest hit ever. Please God? Or goes to make enough money that goyer's filthy mouth is shut and forgotten forever...

are you braindead? all capeshit is awful. please stop destroying society by supporting it

>how do I go about this
go to film school. meet the right (or wrong) people. Good luck.

Was Batman always a murderer in snyderverse?

>

You know what I've noticed about "Marvel," hard-core fanboys that i never had before? They are the Saltiest, most miserable human beings on the earth.

Before I got this gig, had only a passing interesting in comics. But Christ Almighty, you Marvel fanboys are SJWs incarnate.

What is it with you people? I may quietly think R. Downey Jr sucks and he and and palthrow have-- together-- managed to ruin this genre films,,,but I don't rant likr

How is the relationship between Snyder and Affleck?

let me tell you something op, even if snyder makes a good JL movie, its going to bomb with critics because its either too dark or is copying marvel. there is no winning you should might as well give up.

why would you risk your job to post on an imageboard?

what pleasure do you get out of pretending to work on films?

Why do you keep calling it BM.SM and not bvs? Why do you call it justice league part 1 while it was confirmed to be titled "justice league"?
Will snyder direct the 2nd justice league movie?
How involved is geoff johns?
Give us some juicy behind the scenes drama between actors or something

Bump

Did henry cavill and amy adams ever hook up during filming? Im sure she was craving for his super dick

>always a murderer
There were hours...and hours and hours of discussion around this, including meeting with the man alive most suited to have an important voice.
speaking of which, if you watch film carefully...you'll find easter eggs--- find out how much krane was forced to sell off BM for....get the exact number, the watch carefully looking for the number in the film....that's probably biggest easter egg in whole film,,,
Well lads, it's 22:30, am turning in...this film is...you owe it to yourself to see it. Yes, the entire blue ray from packet from Amazon, though I hate Bezos...you won't regret it.

Please answer more questions to superman when you have time. I and many others want to know more about the man of steel's fate in the DC cinematic universe.

>why would you risk your job to post on an imageboard?
I'm a black European, user. They'd never dare accuse ME of all people of posting on a "vicious, pro-Trump, racist hacking site."

Such is the beauty of it. I know most of you still hate me, but I'd argue that given my skin ton, I call into what South Africans would call a "Cape Coloured."

Do you really think they'd risk accusing me of posting on a site known for "racism?" :>:)
not bloody likely.

You are rigth though, I shall shut up now. But even if you hate me I think I got job due to AA/BEE, I did provide so,e good material for board, did I not? I know, no timestamped photo, but take what you can get,,,,

Can you answer some more questions? This thread got derailed to marvel vs dc again without actual interesting behind the scenes stuff.
On another note why would you say you are black? Wouldnt that risk you getting caught doing what you're doing?