trap sissy cd bondage chastity feet thread

lurkers?

More

more

what do you like?

bump

Just like that one, oh sweet creampie

Woah, sauce?

Waxing vs shaving, how longs a good lower half wax last? Shaving is a chore for me.

Chubkitty-trap here to help

out of the loop. sauce?

yes pls

This help?

I'd like to hear some insight into this as well.

keep it going

Cus ive only started shaving regularly last week and do it once a week, I end up spending like an hour in the shower going with then against the grain. and its inconvienient.

I DO get pretty smooth but if waxing is just easier ill do that.

Me 3

Am i worthy of the name chub-kitty-trap?

I've got it down so that I go against the grain below the knee and with the grain on my thighs every other day or so. Takes about a half hour.

why am i such worthless garbage

No you are fat ugly shit lol
Go hide somewhere elz

because you treat yourself like it

Do you bleed while shaving ? >going against the grain i do and it hurts like shit

>trap sissy cd bondage chastity feet thread
LULZ. Someone missed the announcement!

Last night they announced that this kind of stuff is supposed to be posted in /MLP/ from here on out.
Now go post this crap in the correct board.

Hey, thats not a bad idea, I can do that.

Do you exfoliate and moisturize? Cus you look smooth as hell.

So worthy do u have a kik sexy

Kik sindyjlove

Omg sauce

Omg lulz, ebin troll Sup Forumsro. xD

Meant for

Helping

cute shimapan

i treat myself appropriately

First I thought that was a c-section scar. Then I realized it's too high up.

plz post more like this

i don't wanna

No.

That's why I only do that below the knee. Skin's a bit hardier so I don't get razor bumps and if I start bleeding I know it's time to change razors

>Do you exfoliate and moisturize? Cus you look smooth as hell.
No because I'm a cheap bastard. My skin's pretty shit tier I just use the magic of " Happen-to-have-good-lighting"
Here's a less flattering picture.

wow you are perfect. do you have a tumblr or something?

Hey I hear ya, we arent all blessed being white as chalk 10/10 femboys :c

That said I would tap you ;)

The only good sissies.

Hey do you have a kik or something? I would like to talk to you more, you seem nice and I need a good shaver to teach me the ways of sissing

i wanna know this aswell, i hate razor bumps

idk but you're super cute

Hehe, thanks
all i have is a fetlife.com/users/6462061

That taste in music tho. Can't make out bottom left but only missing Raekwon's Only Build 4 Cuban Lynx and you would have the 4 best hip hop albums of all time.

its Quasimoto - The Unseen

Sauce

Thoroughly impressed user. Came to thread for the traps but was more impressed w the vinyl

It's me

lookin good!

>so many (you)s
Feelsgoodman.jpg

Yeah sure
Cdhopeful_93
I'm at work right now so I apologize if I can't talk right away.

oc

if you come back my kik is artaj585 and I would dig talking to you about shaving n junk

Recently I've been swapping out Danger Mouse, Madvillainy and Midnight Marauders in my car any recommendations I may have not heard? Hip hop head always on the hunt for gems

"Ah peenus ah-so feminine!"

Sauce?

moar oc

Is any of you guys interested in trading? My lewds for games on steam? :3

ive been listening to DOOM's solo albums a lot recently, also pinata, SOUR SOUL, I don't like shit i dont go outside, Whut? the album.
also if you like midnight marauders you should check out we got it from here... thank you for your service

She's not a trap

no
get a job

Nobody wants your shitty nudes. Look at this thread, there are dozens of people giving their nudes freely, and you expect us to give you shit. Fuck off you pathetic little cunt

DOOM's solos are great Sour was good Ghost is the most relevant Wu member and I was pleasantly surprised by Tribe's new album. Redman very underrated and I thought Doris was better than IDLSIDGO(Huey was a banger tho the intro track). Never been into OF but Earl has some masterpiece verses, he's undeniably good. Ever checked out Ol' Dirty's Return to the 36?

I just dont get how other boys get so smooth

TEACH ME

You know you can edit photos

See
Examples:

can someone edit me to have self-worth

i like doris but there are too many shit guest verses on there and it gets annoying imo,
>soared to taco bell and ordered some gorditas
shut the fuck up.

i prefer a short album with less filler and i can also relate to the lyrics of idls more then i can to doris. im really exited for whatever he has comming next but i just fear that he wont have anything interesting to rap about :(
as much as i love wallowing in my anguish to a depressing album i dont really want a third one from earl tbh.

>Ever checked out Ol' Dirty's Return to the 36?
yes. i love that album.

so you havent heard pinata then?
you should check it out for sure (MADLIB IS ON THE CUT)

you look beautiful