Okay Sup Forums Under random drug tests cos of mari[jew]ana. Tryna get my high...

Okay Sup Forums Under random drug tests cos of mari[jew]ana. Tryna get my high. But need something that'll be out of my system quickly.
>Piss tests.
I'll do acid and shrooms. Not heroine etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/
psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Main_Page
erowid.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Legal highs/pharmaceuticals are your only option, Every illegal drug will come up on a drugs test.

shit post btw

What legel highs would you recommend?

I can do illegals. Just as long as they out my system rapidly

Everything aside from weed has about a 5 day window to be tested for, 6 to 7 if you are fat.

HOLD YOUR BREATH FOR A REALLY LONG TIME

Is there really nothing that's out in a day or two?

Maybe practice an adult sense of self-restraint for a week instead of being a desperate and sad little monkey who can't live with themselves unimpaired? Just spitballing here.

I've been clean for 4 months you judgemental arse. Just wondering because I'm still under the rdt's. And want to try this stuff again.

DMT ? The body breaks it down very quickly

The tried and true drug of abuse for highschoolers

erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/

Any idea how long?

if your really thin, about how long would weed stay in your system for if you smoked it very infrequently? 2 weeks? 3?

So, once again, practice some self control, or get a job that doesn't drug test.

I am obscenely thin and typically 2 weeks.

You seem foreign to the concept of. Me wanting to do this. Rather than desperately needing it.

thanks Sup Forumsro. Would exercise shorten that further you think? maybe a little?

2-5 days in urine...it's known as the buisness man drug. Be carful with this shit though..Ul be balls deep in a blue alien in hyper space before you know it

I do exercise. I'm toned as well as skinny. My metabolism is just fast so I cannot put any weight on.

2-5 days in urine...it's known as the buisness man drug. Be carful with this shit though..Ul be balls deep in a blue alien in hyper space before you know it

I kek'd Sup Forumsro. Thank you.

Random faggot here. Anyone know how long LSD is in ur system for?

Acid is extremely hard and expensive to test for. Unless it is what they are specifically looking for, they will not find it.

And yet you're adamant that you're going to do it. Saying you want to do something, and unable to be persuaded not to do that something is roughly equivalent to the classic "I can quit anytime I want".

If there's a possibility of job loss, and you're going to ignore the potential negative side effects of whatever you want to do by doing said action, it's detrimentally effecting your life. When something detrimentally effects your life, and you refuse to stop doing it, it's called having a problem.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not anti drugs in any way. I like hallucinogens specifically. But I didn't do them at past jobs when I knew they drug tests, because that's what being a responsible person is like. Now I don't have drug tests, and I get to indulge.

TL;DR Stop trying to excuse potential fucking up your life with poor mental gymnastics.

>buisness man drug
Nobody calls it that except edgy teens without money or jobs. No business men are doing your sad little drug.

It's called the 'buisness man' drug because the effects wear off after a short amount of time you little fag..

I completely agree. The only reason I haven't taken what you have said to heart is because you are a random person on the Internet. More specifically. Sup Forums I'm a sensible person. But a paragraph or two of text isn't going to persuade me off something I particularly want to do.

Get a bag.
Find the first idiot child and offer them money for pissing in said bag.

There's a reason why jobs have drug tests, because fuckwits like you are a safety hazard, the amount of drug fucked cunts in the construction industry is a joke, I hope they make drug tests mandatory when applying and random there on in. Because retards like you wake up, rip a gatorade saxophone and then operate heavy machinery having near misses every day.

Eat shit you fucking junkie, I hope you OD in a fucking alley

>Am observed having a wee.
>inb4 perv examiner.

Oh okay. :D

Thank you for your opinion, but now that it's clear you only clicked on this thread to comment in an opinionated manner on the subject. I'd like to talk to the people here who are willing to help. So, if you don't mind. Please return your hand to your Penis and find a Sup Forums fur thread.

If you're really that desperate..Get a small bag of 'clean' piss and hide it your jacket. Connect a small tube from the bag and run it through you sleeve. Pretend your going but use tube.

There's occasionally a few souls on here that aren't desperate and pathetically jaded and edgy. If the advice speaks to you in a positive light the source doesn't matter. Just consider my words and think about what you want to accomplish by having this job long term instead of the short term benefits of being fucked up for a few hours.

I honestly. Really do appreciate your advice and the way you communicated it. Thank you Sup Forumsro

So you're perfectly happy to endanger the lives of other people so you can get your little high, this is why people have such a low opinion of junkies, it's because you have no self control and a blatant disregard for the safety of others.

I don't know where you got the concept of me being a fucking demolition worker. Or a fucking middle school teacher. I'm not endangering anybody in my job. And it's not as though I'm turning up to work high. You are an ignorant person who probably believes the world is still flat.

In any job you have safety hazards, how do you get to work? Do you drive? Do you cook things for a living? I just think if you're stupid enough to put shit into your body that fucks with your head, you probably shouldn't have a job, you sound exactly like a typical stoner.

Reiterating the fact. I'm not rocking up to my workplace high. Secondly the majority of my work is done from home.

SALVIA!!!!!!!!!

All opiates and amphetamines are water soluble and are out of your system in 3 days maximum, unless you are overweight as you will have a slower metabolism to break down the substance into its metabolites (which is what is tested for, not the drug itself) Take it from someone who has been trough treatment while using. Mushrooms don't even show up in common urine tests, and alcohol doesn't show up unless they test specifically for it (at treatment facilities they have to check a separate box for alcohol if they are doing a send off)

Can shrooms be out in 3 days??

They're just doing a simple urine analysis, not a hair test or cheek swab correct?

Coke, usually. Probably not if you're a heavy/long-term user, though.

I don't even know. I've just heard coke leaves your body very quickly.

No, but the urine test isn't simple. I will take a photo. Hold on

Also if its work related and not a criminal offense they wont even test for anything besides THC/Opiates/Amphetamines/Cocaine. So all hallucinogenic drugs are fair game if its for employment, they don't have a high potential for abuse, and it costs a lot to test for them so businesses dont even bother. Any business that tests its potential employees doesn't hire everyone so its not even cost effective to do some extreme testing for less common drugs

There's one for "BZO" on the back.

Wow they aren't even testing for benzodiazepines & barbiturates haha. Opiates, cocaine, marijuana, amphetamines (over the counter), methamphetamine, and methadone are your lines. Hallucinogenic drugs are fair game buddy

Is that not what the BZO is on the back bro?

i stand corrected they are testing for benzodiazepines, & barbiturates which are only over the counter drugs like xanex.

NO worries bro. Is everything off the table? :')

Like Is there anything I CAN take bro??

>ODing on weed

For most common and easy to obtain drugs you are pretty much going to have to avoid them. Don't take anything like "ecstasy" or "molly" either because they are always cut with meth. The only real thing you can do is try to find something called spice, which is a synthetic drug that was popular a few years ago when i went through treatment. Unfortunately it has since become illegal but you can always check you local sketchy smoke shop to see if they still have it. Salvia would also be a possibility, but if you really MUST get high (which hey, life isn't always about getting high as Ive learned) mushrooms would probably be your best bet, depending on where you live it shouldn't be too hard to find.

That is a very good point user. Lmao

Live in the closest coast to London. It won't be hard to get shrooms. Will they come up on that test ^^^ or if they will how long til they're out my system.

They wont show up on that test because the active substance in shrooms is psilocybin. And since you live in the UK i have no idea if you can even obtain salvia or Spice.

New to drugs?

---How to not Sup Forums retarded---

Sup Forums is a terrible place to ask for drug advice. Why? The opinions on Sup Forums are generally subjective, uneducated and ill-informed. If you’re a newfag to drugs you won’t be able to tell fact from fiction.

Drugs ARE dangerous, incredibly FUN, but dangerous... Here’s some facts: There is no drug on planet Earth without negative side effects. Anything you buy on the street is usually a gamble. Millions of people have died taking drugs and so could you, you’re not special.

Drugs are awesome, so educate yourself so you can enjoy them to the fullest.

For future drug inquiries try:

psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Main_Page
erowid.org/

ALL the information you need will be there.

Or don’t follow my advice... I couldn’t give a fuck if you’re alive or dead tbh… but you probably do.

you're suggesting spice?
LOL