I can't believe how much pussy I've missed out on

I can't believe how much pussy I've missed out on...

I know 99% of you are 4/10 on a good day and don't talk to women because you think you're not worth it.

Guess what, I've started hitting on average girls, 4~6/10 and they're all down because no one pays attention to them, they're always down to fuck and are fucking amazing, why waste time on 9/10 when there's unlimited pussy out there?

thx for the tip

That's what she said.

ITT newfag learns how to lower expectations in order to get laid.

In other breaking news, water is wet.

Depends on what you mean by average girls. Someone

/thread

I bet ud eat ur own shit if theres nothing in fridge

>average to ugly girls want dick too

wow what a revelation

your 10/10 is my average kid. Get a life you fishermen cunt.

damn man you're really cool

>your 10/10 is my average
that's why you're still a virgin user. lower your expectations a bit then try again.

I am a 4/10, and I can confirm that we do indeed also want dick. I should also add that you're wrong, though. Average girls get enough attention. Even below average girls get attention and dick. Females have it ridiculously easy. We can be disgusting as fuck, and there will still be some poor sap who wants to plug us.

Tits now jk ur a guy

Not that user.
But lowering your expectations doesn't mean you should lower the resolution as well.

water is wet?

what the actual fuck!

call a scientist now!

How bout more of this braced hottie

Preach

if you're a femanon, tits, if not, gtfo

Why don't people understand the rules, tits or gtfo

kek

UNLIMITED PUSSY

>Why don't people understand the rules
>Newfag doesn't understand rule himself

Even if you aren't a femanon, this is definitely true. Women have absolutely no trouble getting dick.

This guy actually thinks he's clever and the autists here fall for it

>Go back to watching your movies and writing down clever quips so the Jews can poison your mind even more

I love fucking uggos tbh

Just because it feels so wrong

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSING

See? Self-proclaimed 4/10, faggots still want to see my tits.

Girl power.

Leggo my uggo!

What about gay guys? They don't want vaginas, they want dick. So how non Chad gay gonna get laid?

Yep. Good job for spreading the word op.

Is pic related?

We don't want to we have to. Just following the rules. It's how we keep order

Grow up boy.

i feel you
its like a mad science experiment.
>she growls as you ram your dick inside her amazonas
>the drool that runs from her deformed mouth as you get real close to whisper in her ear
>"I love you"
>she swallows her saliva and pulls you by your neck with her retard strenght
>"this is my swamp"
>and you cum with the force of a million suns and you know deep down inside that your offspring will bring uppon the end of this world

5/7, great post

---RULES OF Sup Forums---
(Specifically 30. and 31. in this thread)

Newfags....

If a "femanon" is using her gender to get attention then rule 31 applies. Using gender as an attention seeking method is fine as long as she follows rule 31 BUT until then she should be IGNORED. Tits or gtfo.

First off, verify that you are in fact talking to a girlo (R.30).

1. Ask for a TIMESTAMP or a very specific request (eg. "draw a big circle and a smaller circle inside that big one on your hand and take a picture of it")

2. Verify the timestamp is real. Look at it. Are any of the characters the same (copy/paste). Does the ink look genuine? (or drawn on in photoshop).

3. Check the filename. Always check the filename. Any picture from Sup Forums has a easily recognizable filename (easy to change but people forget). Are the pictures all of the same filename type?

Everybody should be doing this for attention-seeking females (or more likely attention seeking males posing as females). Are you jerking it to a cute f 18yo OR are you jerking it to a m 48yo?

I'm going to post some examples below of where I've trolled 100+ people at a time and MADE A MISTAKE or got away with it because people weren't asking the right questions.

It's not even about being a newfag/oldfag at this point. It's about not being retarded.

If you don’t reply to this your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

30. There are no girls on the internet.

31. Tits or gtfo - the choice is yours.

Noods faggot

Wrong. How many years have you been here?

kek

eleven

Sixteen

>16
Yeah what I thought.

I am still Male virgin what is wrong with me?