You have 10 seconds to say which is better and why in your respective City / Country

You have 10 seconds to say which is better and why in your respective City / Country.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/int/thread/69726511
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Rural without a doubt.

suburb

Rural
Less riff-raff. Also, foggy mornings.

Urban. More girls on Tinder

Veneto's suburb with a cute English boyfriend :3

>tfw flyover lyfe

10/10 commies stay out

rural has basically two problems. There are no jerbs and everything is far away. You always need a car.
city has no culture and a lot of problems with crime/immigrants
I pick city.

Currently rural, going to be urban again in a few months

Rural is nice because it's very quiet at night and you can look up and see the stars. Also the air smells so delicious and I leave my windows open all the time so my bedroom smells very fresh.

The cons are that there are very few conveniences available. Difficult to explain but you probably understand: no picking up fast food past midnight, no bars with people your age, no way to form a D&D group, tinder is lightly populated

Another con (for cities) is that there was a terrible riot in city in fall of 2016 over a police shooting. I felt safe in the country knowing that it could never spill over into my town

rural means a literal desert here

No it doesn't stupid, what do you call all the farmers in the American Midwest? Cosmopolitans?

>tfw live in comfy isolated place
>tfw 1 bus away from my main capital
perfect way to live desu

rural

urban britain is hell tbqh

urban
rural in third world country=living in the last century

I live in an area classified as BWh, i.e. an actual fucking desert

The last century brought us computers, cellular phones, Quentin Tarantino and the polio vaccine. Doesn't sound so bad desu

Only rural and suburban retards voted for drumpf. City people voted for hillary

Interdasting

City, because fuck shops not open till 22:00 7 days a week and not opening before 12 on Sundays.

well there *are* phones and (ancient boxy) t.v's and the like so saying it's any further back than that would be inaccurate

I'm on my phone so I don't recognise your flag nor can I hover my cursor over it for it tell me

What country are you and what's life like there

Life in the countryside is much better. Cities drain the soul/hope out of a man. The flashy lights and distractions are just that, distractions.

In the countryside a man can have peace and quiet. City dwellers can't understand true beauty. True beauty is watching the Northern Lights at 2AM while sitting near the bonfire, your girl wrapped around you in blanket, joint in one hand, thanking God for the moment.

Leaving the city was the best choice I have ever made.

Well one can't exist without another so it's a bit hard to compare but I guess if it's by country then here urban is more relevant but I am only looking at exports so it's really hard to decide if even possible.

Both have their positives and negatives and where urban has positive rural usually has negative and vice versa.

Maybe a better way to do it would be writing first words that come into the mind when thinking about both. For me rural would probably be: independent, family, labour, isolation, nature... and urban: dependence/wage slavery, social/people, transport, shopping, comfy.

sri lanka
not particularly interesting, I guess?
there was a war not too long ago but it didnt actually affect the city I live (colombo/07)
related to the thread topic, typical of third world countries, rural people are poor farmers who live in the past and people in urban areas live normally
there is streetview if you care to have a look around for yourself i guess

>watching the Northern Lights at 2AM
Even in the countryside I can't do that

>while sitting near the bonfire
I have one in my garden

>your girl wrapped around you in blanket
Don't need to go to the countryside for that

>joint in one hand
Most shops are in a city

>thanking God for the moment
Your welcome

Rural. I'm from a town of 600 in rural Tasmania, and you just drink beers and fight queers all day.

I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.

Okay I will look around your city so clean up your room in case google images gets a few pics through your window

I think the best thing about living in a city/near one is that you dont need a car. Rural areas are better in every other way

if they already got the pics it'd be too late to clean my room tho

also
archive.whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/int/thread/69726511

this is pretty common in third world countries

I don't know about Finland, but a problem with cities in France is that sometimes you *can't* use your car, or you can but the cities feel designed specifically to annoy car drivers. (and sometimes legitimately are)

I'd say the best option in France, generally speaking, would be to live in a small, comfy village that's not too far away from a large city.

I dont really enjoy driving and having a car costs money. Cities are fine to drive in i guess since we dont get insane traffic like more populated countries.

rural

but urban is easier in many ways

urban if you actually want to do something with your life.

I live in the South

Rural living is nice if you have a nice chunk of land, to do whatever you want, but small town life down here is shit. It's the Dirty South, rural poverty is rampant. The cities feel safer than the small hick towns in the middle of nowehere.

Rural, but less than 1h away from a proper city
Easy in Western Europe where we're full but probably less if you live in the middle of Montana

both
but city objective better

This, the only correct answer

I live in a rural town but I can still be in Amsterdam within 25 minutes

Dog bless small cuntries

city: dirty filled with ethnics and crime, but theres always something to do, wide arrange of cultures means i can meet someone new everyday/ try different food. lots of crime

Rural: far less crime, at least openly. comfy. filled with old white people. can be extremely boring and sometimes the internet speeds are absolute shit. lived in a house with no heating only a fire and the internet had trouble loading youtube

I live in London and honestly i'd say i would rather live in a city then a village in the country

>"""rural""" netherlands

/thread

>small towns, farms, cows, green fields, canals, lakes and open space everywhere
>not rural

While you're young and/or doing the first steps of your career, Urban is better.

When you get married and want to start a family, Rural is better.

Probably rural but I wouldn't go back to my small town after moving to a big city.

nice greenhouses

The "burbs are the best of both worlds.

Urbanized area is convenient and efficient, and the living cost is cheaper after all. Of course rural area is good;the air and water are cleaner and the scenery is more beautiful and the life there is less stressful. But it's harder to get job there. So rural areas are for rich people or farmers. Urbanized areas are better for normies.

Small towns that look like villages but still have some city infrastructure. Because they are cosy and comfortable enough for me. Close to nature, clean air, etc.

Why not both?

Rural. Went to the city, and while it was great that there was all the cool shit to buy, I have never seen so many disgusting people all crunched together like rats.

This