Anyone want to hear the sordid tale of how my gf went on tinder to cuck me?

Anyone want to hear the sordid tale of how my gf went on tinder to cuck me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mJ36huw50yM
istri.it/?p=28&s=70152&pp=1&v=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no

yup

post pics convo etc.

so? what happened?

only if that is her

ok so I'm 28 she's 23. We've been seeing each other 3 years. We have a happy life and fuck like rabbits. We also have crazy fetishes that stayed as fantasies.

One of min was cuckolding, hers was role play. Things like forced sex, sugar daddy, plumber, stranger on a train etc.

She got off but a part of me wanted her to do it in real life and tell me all the hot details. So I suggested it one day and she said no straight away. We lived in a small town and she didn't want a rep.

So then we moved to London about 6 months later for work and one night when fucking I told her that no one knew her here and she could find hundreds of guys to full her dirty fetishes. That she could use tinder.

We both came and when laying in bed after she asked if I was really ok with her doing that sort of thing.

just dump her nudes already. No one cares about the story

>we moved to London
Give me your kik

More

I said I didnt know. that I thought it was hot but wasnt sure if I would regret it after. She said the same. That it turned her on but didnt know if she could handle it.

So I said we would be very careful. I bought a spare sim card and used an old phone and we signed up to whatsapp and a fake facebook account then connected to tinder. We picked photos where you couldnt exactly see it was her but you could see her tight figure and nice smile.

By the end of the first night we had 15 matches and all but one of the guys had started messaging.

We played around with it a couple more nights and she narrowed it down to 5 guys. nearly all were thirsty as hell and stupidly this put her off. She wanted to be chased before being fucked.

My heart was beating the whole time and we had wild sex before bed every night.

>NO NOW FUCK OFF WITH THIS SAME OLD SHIT THREADS THAT ARE POSTED AT LEAST SEVEN TIMES A DAY
>this isent or will never be your gf
>you must be 18 to use this site
>personally I'd up the limit to 25 with a age conferming thorough process using a bank card or an online form

>conferming

>OP ANSWER ME REEEEEEE

OP speed up jesus christ

Sorry man I'm smoking weed at the moment
>points out a mistake
>you earned it user

>this is total ass porrage
>being this new

So we took the plunge and she went out for drinks with each of the guys. Each was essentially a different fantasy.

gym freak, sugar daddy, horny student, black guy and tattooed boxer.

She connected on some lvel with them all and rejected a couple of advances when they walked her back to the car.

Then the gym freak and her messaged a lot on whatsapp and it got hot. It ended when he sent a dick pic and she started to rub her pussy. I took over and fucked her.

In bed after she said that if I didnt destroy the phone she was going to call him the next day and ask to go over for dinner. I said yeah right whats for dinner his cock? She giggled.

I left the phone out and at lunch she messaged me to say she was going round his after work, last chance. I told her I would see her at home after

yet another story that proves that Britfags are fucking retarded.

>BUMPING CAUSE OP IS A PHAGOT
>SP0ddermans tread fwreinde
Checksum

>says the ?

Fluffy thread!

this unfortunate soul who has had to endure them for the last 3 years of his life

>no not today user thanks for your post

>where you stay ?
>where your gramma stay
>you murican nigger ?

Continue

I wish i had a microwave measured in volts

I had a knot in my gut all night and felt sick. Then about 10 she text me to say she was coming home. I expected her to come home ful of stories and horny.

Instead she came in hugged me, cried her eyes out and told me she loved me over and over. We went to bed and the next morning (sat) she told me about it.

She said she had been at his place 5 minutes before he pounced on her. Before she could say much her top was up and her jeand unbuttoned. She was unsure up to the point she run her hands over his body.

He fucked her raw like a whore on and off for 4 hours. He even snapchatted her sucking his cock to some of his friends and she said this gave her a sick kick. She left when her pussy was sore and told him she would be back.

Wales,yes, same place.
Let's hear the rest of the story about how that guy screw screwed himself out of a girlfriend.

lol you are the literal definition of a man bitch

good job mate

you are a fucking cuck.why should i care about this bullshit.

>the way you guys fall for pasta bait
So innocent

If she has your consent and permission, it's not cucking. Real cucking is if the man doesn't know, or he knows but unwilling.

>you beta but be talking bout sherene
>blakkkacakkak
>you liek gold or lookin chain hu

>some one post a fucking BANNANA already

lol my nigga!

Who be your nigga ?
>you confuse my stoned mind

naw dude, i'm stoned too, so i get you

I was so turned on I fucked her and came in minutes.

She messaged the guys again and put the gym off for a few days. She went out with the sugar daddy and ended up in a hotel in Mayfair with him, she was drunk on expensive booze and it made her wet to call him daddy.

he wasnt a very good fuck but he was a heavy cummer and Lisa enjoyed a facial from him. It made her feel degraded and cheap. She came home showered and we fucked while she told me about how she had sucked his dick that morning in his expensive car as he drove her home. That she swallowed his load at the lights at the end of our street.

Whatcha smoking ?

Hotwifing

Just give up already user
>u no run this thread no more

you're stroking yourself now aren't you

Checkum

No
>you wanna start shit son
>you wanna fight me you fight my chromozonian crew
<
Checkum

Yo user from this thread

Hey man
>epic day on Sup Forums keks were plenty full

Keep going user

Moar

Moar

moooooaaaarrrr

>your confusing me again

Is this you OP?
youtube.com/watch?v=mJ36huw50yM

It fuckin was

Op: wtf I want to hear more

Moar

Way to just bail faggot

your relationship is effectively over! Done! Finished!

I'd suggest you quit being a lesser man!

CONTINUE

Nudes aren't forthcoming here, are they?

Keep going OP. I'm interested.

Desktop stripper LOOL. This shit is fucking awesome!
istri.it/?p=28&s=70152&pp=1&v=0

This type of shit is why the muslims and niggers are winning the race war. All cucks should be casterated as tied up and beheaded like isis videos. The epitome of weakness

>doesn't like a fetish
>STOMPS FEET AND SCREAMS