really makes you think, doesn't it?

Other urls found in this thread:

islamineurope.blogspot.hu/2007/04/norway-professor-unni-wikan-on-rape.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Makes me think Liberals are retarded.

>Shoot mugger
>Don't end up in hospital

Le epic Facebook memes

how are these 2 things even related? I have health care because I work and pay for it. What the image is arguing is that government should control both instead of neither.

I know it's 8 different flavors of bait but I can't stop myself

>you're

If you're trying to make a statement about intelligence but don't know the difference between you're and your, you should kill yourself.

>assault weapon
Oh look, it's another retard who has no idea what he's talking about lol

I bought my own weapons.
You buy your own healthcare.

>weapons legal
>no healthcare
>ridiculous prices for medicine and hospital

coincedence?

***You're

I am allowed to purchase an assault weapon, the government doesn't force it down my throat. That's what they do with healthcare. Also, healthcare is not a "human right" either, so you just need to crawl back to the hole you came from.

Who has ever said you don't have a right to health care?

Everyone can have as much health care as they want.
Nobody will ever stop from buying health care.
You don't need a licence for it.
You don't need a permit for it.
You don't need a background check for it.
Convicted felons can have it.

This is some shit tier B8 Opie.

>your what's wrong with america
>your what's wrong
>your

Both are required OP
its how we implement them that is the issue

>One is enshrined in the Constitution
>The other is not
Hmmm what did they mean by this

what if i think everybody ought to have both?

No it doesn't.
Since the logic is fucked

no, no it doesn't

It's my right to defend myself.

It's not your right to force me to pay for your bad habits, shit genetics, etc.

Fucking liberal morons.

>Your what's wrong with America
and in their resounding arrogance, they point out why they're what's wrong with the education system. Toting a holier than thou attitude with the grammar skills of a small child. If you can't be assed to understand the fundamentals of a language, how can anyone think you'd put in reasonable effort toward making the world a better place? This is why people laugh at you, mocking the things you say. You run based off muddied knowledge and shakey logic.

>the right to bare arms is a 2nd amendment sanctioned right.
>assault rifles are not legal in the United States.
>healthcare is a private comodity that is a privilege, not a right.
>if you want to make it universal right, be prepared for a reduction in quality of care and service all at higher premium (because that's how insurance works for people who are to retarded to understand why forcing insurance companies to take on guaranteed risks/pre existing conditions raises costs for all parties)
>they are not what's wrong with the country, what's wrong with it are self aggrandized mouth breathers who don't understand rule of law.
In short, you are retarded.

There's the same pic with correct spelling, so I'm guessing this is a Trumpists troll attempt.

Surely it's good for the society as a whole if it's members are healthy? Not just in a moral sense, but financially, pschologically, socially. It benefits everyone in myriad ways. But apart from this aspect there's also the point that surely human values of compassion, kindness and care are pillars upon which we should build our societies, not "I'm alright Jack, go fuck yourself"

...Except I do think they're both human rights?

I don't really know what anybody else thinks, but we're like the only developed country that doesn't have efficient universal healthcare. I don't think people should suffer because they can't pay their way out of it.

Also "assault weapon" is just a catch-all term for "scary-looking guns", so you can go fuck yourself. If you think the "AR15 bullet", the .223 is some incredibly high-powered round, you're retarded.

I don't demand that other peoples tax dollars go towards buying me guns.

whynotboth.jpg?

Also, both systems are shit and need lots of work.

Healthcare is a right, and like guns, you buy healthcare.

Everyone ignore the retard

assault rifles are legal in the united states

both "assault rifles" as libcucks define them, and full auto real ones.

the latter are just rare, very expensive, and require thousands of dollars in permitting and background checks

Thousands of women had rape fantasies? But over a million men did not.

Empathy is a sign of intelligence.

You won't be finding signs like that here.

Nobody has been able to come up with the source where I allegedly said the outrageous thing that has been attributed to me. My name is being misused, but not in Norway or Sweden or Denmark where my position on violence in the name of religion or culture is so well known that it would be absurd to attribute a defense of rape to me.

islamineurope.blogspot.hu/2007/04/norway-professor-unni-wikan-on-rape.html

They are both rights but NEITHER are FREE

fucking idiot liberals, thinking everything should be free

those women are kurds
they are badasses
educate yourslef

most of the "refugees" aren't from Syria. They say they are, but they're mostly from other middle-eastern shitholes and lying is the only way they can take advantage of western compassion (ie ignorance).

It's the same reason most Americans think illegals are "Mexicans", when most are in fact from south of Mexico.

YOU'RE*

no, not really.

the right to self protection and freedom over any threats to the self, but the requirement of working in order to get privileges such as highly advanced medical care.

sounds exactly like the america that america has always been to me. just the balance of liberties and work ethic, with nothing expected on a silver platter.

>It's not your right to force me to pay for your bad habits, shit genetics, etc.
>implying bad habits and genetics are the only reason people want healthcare
>etc.
What other variables were you even going to use against having to pay for the healthcare system, dumb fucking nigger go back to college.

uh oh, we've upswet a wibberal!

suck a dick.

There were always >refugees coming from the middle east, especially Iraq, it's only spiked because of the war in Syria. So most of the refugees are indeed from Syria, at this point.

this

that mentality of just giving up is really telling to me. if you are a mother or a daughter or a young son, ok, you can't make much impact, leaving is undoubtedly the best option. but the men? the men who have the power to self determination? they flee to europe. they run from their homeland.

they're cowards. they should stay and protect their culture on their feet, not flee to countries in which they can take advantage of contemporary sympathy to spread their franjly horrible culture to those countries instead. then again, that's islam for you.

The US Constitution guarantees one, but not the other. Typical libturds...so uninformed.

What the fuck is an assault weapon? Is that like a food sandwich?

>YOUR

ok, whatever.

Good argument.

Awe damn I didnt actually go to college or decide to critically analyze the world i live in.

your that lady whose job is to help sign people for niggercare and voted for trump because "she just doesnt believe he will get rid of it"

lolwut

You're not your

*you're

Why?

>implying usa doesnt have a good healthcare

Not him, but...

The only reason liberalism wants gun rights limited/abolished is because of its pet monkeys and all their resultant murder.

Doesn't make much sense. How about, instead of making everyone pay for niggers and their niggering by making everyone more robbable, rapable, and killable.. we just get niggers to stop niggering?

This

fuck off you tremendous faggot

nothing is a human "right"

rights are fucking abstractions to tell ourselves that we have more than we do, which is fucking nothing

nobody owes you anything, so kys

I do think government should be involved more with healthcare than it is now, however adding more regulations doesn't make things better if they're poorly implemented. Not really concerned about healthcare being a human right and more for the fact that having a bad healthcare system ends up costing everyone money, tax payers included. What's wrong with America is that people post shit like this on facebook and think they're being witty and smart then call each of other libtards and republitards. Or say that Trump was voted in because he'll save American manufacturing when really the factory workers have gotten shafted by politicians pandering to them with nostalgia and following such policies.

>medicare
>medicaid
>WIC care

How many types of socialized medicine do you need? Privatized medical care funds medical research and improves medical procedures. Why do you think people come from all over the world to reap the benefits of American medicine? Europe is years behind us, China is still giving you placebos.

Houston alone has more advanced medical equipment than England as a whole. Your argument is stupid, and you're only looking at things through your bleeding heart. Get a job, have insurance, or be a bum and use the system already in place. There is no grey area.

>rights are fucking abstractions to tell ourselves that we have more than we do, which is fucking nothing

What are you posting from, faggot.

This is what a moot point looks like, kids.

don't mind me im just here to enjoy the stupidity on both sides

Can't we have both?

Why would you want that? Why should working people's healthcare suffer so that niggers and spics can get healthcare? I live in canada, free healthcare is aids. It can literally kill you.