What are some other albums that work as women repellent? I need to kick my sister's friends out of the house

What are some other albums that work as women repellent? I need to kick my sister's friends out of the house

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Xll6wZhNAg
youtube.com/watch?v=jV434UC1AGc
youtube.com/watch?v=6weDDjMGNao
youtube.com/watch?v=lkTqOf8SeLE
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just play Striborgs discography until they leave.

gf likes this album, try again
>inb4 normie

try this

Cop by Swans
The Downward Spiral

Autistic skeeches from your basement dont work? they want you op go talk to them.

What a shit album cover. Was this made in Microsoft paint??

This should do the trick

Probably

Or any German rock group, really.

My favorite album.

a concept album about golden showers

Try Spawn of Possesion

Try Sadistik Exekution
Magrudergrind
Master s/t
Slayer post-1990
Venom
Blasphemy

works every time

IIndustrial in general

sounds like they'll want to smoke up with you but ok

this album is straight garbage though. I really do have a hard time believing that """people""" actually listen to this trash.
>no it's not because it's too noisy or harsh, it just sounds bad

Interesting opinion. Can you elaborate?
In any case, it repells females like crazy. I played it at a girl's place not too long ago and she almost went nuts. Pretty funny.

Anything with Anal Cunt.

anal cunt is some douchebag shit though

Pulsedemon should do the trick

I like their slow songs.

I just didn't like it at all m8. I couldn't even finish the album I stopped like halfway into it.

isn't the point of going to a girl's house to fuck and not to show off your powerlevel?
>"dude I am totally going to troll her by playing this terrible music"
why? what do you have to gain from this?

>I just didn't like it at all m8. I couldn't even finish the album I stopped like halfway into it.
No that's alright, I was just curious what exactly made you feel this way.

>why? what do you have to gain from this?
Honestly I was just annoyed by her playing her music. All she listens to is Top 40 shit, Weeknd, Selena Gomez, whatever the fuck. Really fucking annoying, very low music IQ. I just wanted to get under her skin and it worked.

>Honestly I was just annoyed by her playing her music. All she listens to is Top 40 shit, Weeknd, Selena Gomez, whatever the fuck. Really fucking annoying, very low music IQ. I just wanted to get under her skin and it worked.
I guess we just have different philosophies mate.

Last time I went to a girl's house she played nothing, because she knows I am a musical autist and would silently judge her taste

any extreme metal, industrial, or anything noisy. it's not hard

Any of the '70s Rush albums

>Last time I went to a girl's house she played nothing, because she knows I am a musical autist and would silently judge her taste
Lel good for you honestly. I was really annoyed by her trying to get me to like "her" music. She was fucking obsessed with The Weeknd. And I remember she played this song a lot youtube.com/watch?v=9Xll6wZhNAg
Supposedly she felt it described our relationship or something, I didn't really care. I dumped her not long after. Annoying bitch.

this and if they like it they can stay since they have great tastes

The ships a going down is ultimate pleb repellent.

these too

RIP is literally my favorite album of all time. I will marry the first girl I find that likes it

>go to metal concert
>qts everywhere
>outside of the concert
>never see any girls ever that like it besides edgy hamplanets

the last part of Never Known Questions is better
back in the time my mother forbidden me to listen it without a headphone

I played this at some girl's birthday party once and everybody stopped dancing.

some Marylin Manson could do the trick

>Implying teen girls don't still fawn over him

Easy
Just play Black metal/Death metal until she leaves

demolition hammer

Anything loud and aggressive should do it
Bonus points if it contains growls
Black metal screeches aren't as edgy but they are creepier so I guess it'd work even better

By the way I mean creepy as in repulsive, not spooky
OP you should just show them your collection of inflatable dolls. Also stutter a lot while you talk to them. When they are speaking, make sure to do abrupt movements, or quickly moving your head to the side, as if something just passed very quickly near the edge of your field of vision. As for your body posture, crossing your arms is seen as closed and arrogant, backpockets is laidback (you DON'T want to do this, you are trying to be creepy) and hands slightly over your hips and in front of you, weakly closed and shaking every now and then is extra repulsive. Try to bring up abortion, politics and your most uncomfortable inner feelings (as badly worded as you can). Don't ask anything about themselves, center the conversation on you as much as you can.

Now those cunts can go fuck off for sure. No need to thank me user.

all of this
tell them about your love for magical girl OSTs as well

youtube.com/watch?v=jV434UC1AGc

>I dumped her not long after. Annoying bitch.
good for you mate. that sounds like a terrible experience.

this is amazing

Anything "heavy" will do the trick, but the less melodic and edgier it is, the more effective.

Good luck on trying to find a girl who likes guitar wank

obviously this guy is gay

>plays pulse demon
>all the girls run away
>get a knock on the door
>fifteen men
>hey man, what are you playing? we heard it across the street and think its the most pleasing music weve ever heard

>guitarist is capable of doing anything other than 3 power chords
>"f-fucking wanker!"

I never understood this bullshit, and it's always from people who doesn't play any instruments, too.

Grim - Folk Music

100 percent guaranteed

-

you should have left that party right then and there

most prog and all extreme metal

lolicore

on a serious note fuck off to r9k

Should be all prog and most extreme metal

Chicks hate prog, nobody knows why

normies can't handle a song that is longer than 3 mins and doesn't immediatly starts with vocals

that feel when you got to chill with nick menza once and chris poland gave you guitar lessons but nobody really knows who they are/ cares

I dated a chick that was into german industrial rock. She wasn't german either. This isn't 100% women repellent.

Put on some Allan holdsworth

this song slaps
youtube.com/watch?v=6weDDjMGNao

>wow user you met vic mensa?

>Wanting to get rid of women
Done
youtube.com/watch?v=lkTqOf8SeLE