Wwyd - What would you do thread

wwyd - What would you do thread.

Post pictures of people you know and other anons say what they would do to them.

Do mine and I'll do yours, break these bitches.

left could lock my dick up

This fucking worthless slut gave me herpes.

If you see her, punch her in the mouth for me.

wwyd

Ayyy topkek

I tie each of them up over a table exposing all of their holes. I invite 13 guys over with huge cocks around to have fun with them, each girl has two guys fucking their holes, I take the middle one with a huge black guy. She screams begging us to stop while she has to watch her friends do the same. My black friends starts fucking her ass like an animal and she starts sobbing in agony as he spanks her ass. I muffle her sobs into gags as I thrust my cock into her throat. She can't handle it and throws up on the floor. Fatty on the left is hungry after snacking on her two guys cum and I force her to eat it up. The rest get plastered in cum, I take their clothes and force them to walk home naked covered in our cum.

i still have her number :D
u want it? :)

that is a sexy little bitch. I would love to pop her little cherry.

hngg, fuck yes!!!

Stuff dick down right's mouth.

DP with me and 3 others.

No, no thank you

Eat her out and just as she's about to orgasm stuff some dog treats in her pussy for my dog to lick out so she orgasms to my dog eating her out, record the whole thing and use it to blackmail her and make her my own sex slave.

Yes please!

fantasizing about what you anons would do to my sis
>pic related

You got one of face?

hngg, more!!!

+43 664 730683
Instagram: @lisaibi
Snap: lisaibi

Tie both girls up striping them naked then i would start with the left girl using her cunt hard pumping in and out of her hard. I would keep using her cunt until i flipped her over and used her ass making her scream out in pain then I would slap her ass cheeks hard making them nice and red i would fill her ass with my cum and then would force the right girl to try and get as much cum out the left ones ass as she can. Then start fucking each of her holes roughly until i come in her. Then I would lock their arms and necks in the medieval stockades their asses in the air, their cunts dripping with cum. Then call my friends and let them fuck these two for hours.

Do your worst

Which would you fuck? I want to see how many pick my daughter... will post photos of any.

Do left while she eats right as she watches

These arms are wide open for anything

4 or 2

second from right

Post more pics

Damn! She is a cutie. I would take my time gently rubbing her little body all over and kissing her very sweetly..burying my face in her tiny pussy and licking it till she cums on my face before I surprise her by bending her over and violently fuck her in the ass as I choke her and pull her hair.

Joanna? She has great tits.

id fuck that 666 jk id go for her pussy all night

Wwyd for more

Mm, 2 is my daughter-- wwyd?

Sexy Asians! Hard as a rock

ye she does have great tits. Is that your daughter?

Wwyd?

Have some ass. Wwyd?

No

Do your worst tk this bitch (She was drunk when she shot this pic)

I invite her around to my house party an hour before it starts and get her so drunk she can't talk straight. I tell her that I'll look after her and know a trick for her to sober up quickly which involves tying her down over a table, her holes available. I put an open mouth gag in her mouth so she can't resist at all. I put a jar next to her and write $2 a fuck on her back. There isn't a second throughout the night where at least two of her holes aren't being used, and at the end of the night she is surrounded by cum, saliva and a little bit of puke where a guy tried to get her to deepthroat a little too deep. Obviously it is her mess so she has to clean up, but I don't give her any equipment, she cleans up with her tongue.

Covered in cum I force her to walk home by herself, where she will inevitably get raped and facialed by plenty of homeless men.

Do mine and I'll do yours. Be rough.

Throat fucl and cum all over her face. After i would play with those joce tits while i use her cunt i would suck and nibble on her tits until i can in her cunt filling her with my cum.
Reply 4 reply

Leave top on but unhook her. Dress comes off, doggy while I reach under the top

Slide my dick down her throat till she starts to tear up a little. Continue to skull fuck her till her makeup is smeared into her skin. Finish on her face and smudge it into her caked on face.

Wow! I would love to fuck her throat while she gagged on my thick cock. Then take her little titties out so all the people at the pool could see. Then fuck her from behind until I blew the biggest load inside her tight Asian pussy. Then leave here there until her bf comes back

i would use her as toilets until i'd get horny, then start punching her and hitting her around. Then brutal rape with lots of pain, end by impregnating her

I'd make right ride my dick while ledt straddles my face, with them facing towards each other and making out.

More

every time I see this thread I get that fucking song in my head
what would you do if your son was at home
crying all alone on the bathroom floor cause he's hungry

walk in on this, wwyd?

Wwyd thread fgt

?

I start kissing her slowly and then go down on her so that she gets close to orgasm. I then start sensually fucking her whilst looking in to her eyes and I can see that she's falling in love with me, then just as she is climaxing I pull out, give a small laugh as she is feeling cheated and is in despair, and then ram my cock into her ass so hard that she screams and relentlessly fuck her ass through her tears and screams. Her mascara is running down her cheeks and after a couple minutes of fucking her ass so hard and as her screams become incomprehensible with the pain I pull out of her ass and ram my cock deep into her mouth making her gag before busting my load deep down her throat.

Do mine and I'll do yours.

Fuck her ass u fil she started crying, then probably uncontrollably cum

Would hold her by the back of her head and throat fuck her making her take my cock down deep with each thrist i would do this as she gaged and crued her makeup would be messy from all of her tears and saliva i would cum all over her face and then leave.
Reply 4 reply

is this at a uk uni?

hnnggggg

I tell her she is a nice person and buy her a soda. Then I proceed to politely ask what she is doing and if she likes big band theory. She says no and starts saying mean things to me, so I say I'll suck her boyfriend chad's dick if she stops. She forces me to suck his dick, but continues berating and tormenting me the entire time. After he cums all over my face and makes me swallow it, I ask her if she will have sex with me and she says no. She says more mean things and then I leave and cry fap myself to sleep.

d

I'd grab her little head and fuck her pretty little throat.Make her gag hard until she puked.

Then id rip her panties off and pound her little pussy.Pin her down and choke her with both hands.

Yes. Why?

would try to press my big dick inside her ass and then take her dogystyle. afterwards id start to throatfuck her while im playing with her nibbles. in the end id blast my huge load over her face while she is wearing that cap

reply for reply

grab her by the hair and make her open her mouth for me to spit in. then I would throw her on the bed and make her stretch out her asshole for me with progressively larger objects until she began begging to stop
fuck her feet and make her beg to impregnate her, then watch her face as I repeatedly shoot inside of her

huh?

more of mine

fucking halls in this country they all look the same haha

Bring her into my room and tie her up, her hands and elbows tied behind her back. I would ass fuck her until she screamed then shove my cock down her throat, letting her tears and mascara run down her face as I cum in her mouth.

I lock her in my basement and feed her only my and my four other flatmates cum for months until she becomes addicted to just our cum. By the time we decide to release her she begs us to let her stay. We agree to feed her our cum, but she has to do whatever we ask and collect our cum herself.

Do mine and I'll do yours.

here you go

pls continue!

Start it off where they both suck me off. Tall one rides me while I eat the red one. Bust on em both

more of her

one is a total slut. Guess which one and I post more

Trick question. They Both are

I'd open the curtains of her bedroom and throw her against the window.Push her head into the glass and brutally pound her.My big balls slapping against her pussy.

Tell her to say "I'm daddy's little slut!" Call her a little whore and make her beg for my cock

I invite my friends over to gangbang her and bukkake her. 12 of us bust a nut on her face, twice each and we kick her out to walk home in the dark covered in semen.

No3

Would hold her agianst that wall with my cock going into her tight ass i would ram myself deep inside her ass as she screamed and cried in pain after awhil i would make her clean my cock off with her mouth where i would throat fuck her hard until i came all over her face and tits.

Would pick her up at tge airport and strip her down in the car i would make her blow me until we got back home where i would make her walk inside naked and then i would fuck her until i came inside her multiple times filling her with my cum.

get her drunk take her to a cheap hotel room to fuck. She starts suck me off for a while. Tell her we're gonna try something fun. Blindfold and start eating her out hearing her slutty moans then tell her we'll have even more fun as i tie her hands, binding them, and once bound shoving my cock into her mouth as she panics as i go deep shes trying to wriggle, but i keep going using her mouth hard. after a while i pull out and let her have a little breather, then flip her over. Open the door and let all the guys in who i invited beforehand. She hears that there are more people in the room and panics but before she can say or do anything theres a dick in her mouth and ass. Theres atleast 20 guys all using all of her holes for the whole night. All of her holes get filled with cum. After that we tie her up behind the hotel so the hobos can get a go with the cum drenched slut.

look at her curves man wwyd to her ass?

Id tie her up and tell her shes my slave.If she refuses,I'd tie her up naked,bent over and leave her in the stables.Shed cry and id slide my dick in her mouth.

be honest.

what would you guys do to these two?

Reply 4 reply people

I'd love to bend her over my knee,stripped and make her cry.Spank her hard and make her say disgusting things.Film her with my dick in her mouth and make her say "I want to do this to you daddy".Film it on my mobile phone.Threaten that if she doesn't go out with me and jack off two strangers while I fuck her throat,ill send it.

Sneak into her room and cover her mouth before she screams. I gag her and tie her up then rape all of her holes until she is covered in cum.

she loves when she has to call u daddy

I would make her suck that horse's cock or vagina while I record it my phone and beat off, finishing in her red hair and posting the video on her facebook.

id pull her shirt down and fuck her mouth until her face was dripping with her own saliva then use it to titfuck her until i plastered her face with cum

wwyd

I'd make her walk upto two ugly strangers. Tell them that she wanted to give them a handjob.

We'd take her to a dark park and get her on her knees. I'd fuck her mouth and tell the two guys to get their dicks out. Make her jack them off.

THen i'd hold her down while one of them cums on her face.

I'd pull out a rope and tie her up. Then we'd take it in turns fucking her mouth and her pussy.

any more of far right or far left?