Continuation of a Game of Sup Forumsros

Continuation of a Game of Sup Forumsros

MUPDATE: Turn 19
Open Houses: None
Open Schisms: Bolton, Crakehall, Harlaw, Mallister, Redwyne, Royce, Swann and Yronwood

Event: Fall is Here - Everyone receives a +1 S bonus for all Siege rolls

Baratheon > Surround Dragonstone, cede DS T to Targaryen

>Lord Steffon Baratheon the Iron Stag, Lord of Storm's End and Summerhall, Lord Paramount of the Stormlands
>Allies: Martell
>NAP: Tully
>Bonus:

Siege the Golden Tooth

(1/3) WDNS

>Lady Dalia Greyjoy
>Lady Reaper of Pyke
>Ally: Martell

Remove arryn and stark
>Lyoto Targaryen, The Dragon of Dragonstone

Siege The Twins
>Shrug Arryn, King of the Vale, Protector of Runestone, Keeper of the Bloody Gate, Rightful owner of King's Landing.
>Allies: Cregan Stark, Lord of Winterfell
>NAP: King Tybalt Lannister, First of His Name
>Perm:
>Bonus: +1 T everywhere, +2 in original borders.

Push everyone out of the fucking Westerlands.
>King Tybalt Lannister, First of His Name
>King of the Rock (+1 Everywhere, +2 Westerlands)
>NAP: Arryn

surround DS, spill Lannister for RR
>Cregan Stark, King in the North, Lord of Winterfell, Protector of the Realm
>Ally: Arryn
>Bonus: WiC (0/1)
>KitN +1T everywhere; +2T in Stark lands

Push towards Crakehall to surround

>Rodrick Martell: the Silver Serpent, King of Sand and Soil, Prince of Dorne and the Reach, Shield of the South, King of the Rhoynar, Defender of the Faith, Flower-Stomper,
>Allies: Baratheon, Greyjoy,
>NAP:
>Perm:
>Bonus: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken (1/1), Bountiful Harvest, King of Sand and Soil (+1 t everywhere, +2 in Dorne)

Bump

MUPDATE: Turn 20
Open Houses: None
Open Schisms: Bolton, Crakehall, Harlaw, Mallister, Redwyne, Royce, Swann and Yronwood

Event: Swip Swap - All simple gets are reversed i.e. 1=0, 2=9, 3=8 etc. (Includes sieges)

Baratheon > Siege King's Landing, use OitF bonus into Arryn

>Lord Steffon Baratheon the Iron Stag, Lord of Storm's End and Summerhall, Lord Paramount of the Stormlands
>Bonus: OitF (1/3)

Surround the Golden Tooth

>Lady Dalia Greyjoy
>Lady Reaper of Pyke

Push everyone out of the Westerlands.

1 spill

Drive back the Targaryens and the Baratheons.

>Shrug Arryn, King of Mountain and Vale, Protector of Runestone, Keeper of the Bloody Gate, Rightful owner of King's Landing.
>Perm:
>Bonus: +1 T everywhere, +2 in Vale.

siege DS

Remove Starks and Arryns

Spill into the Reach.

Surround Crakehall and the Golden Tooth, activate Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken for next turn.

>Rodrick Martell: the Silver Serpent, King of Sand and Soil, Prince of Dorne and the Reach, Shield of the South, King of the Rhoynar, Defender of the Faith, Flower-Stomper,
>NAP:
>Perm:
>Bonus: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken (1/1), Bountiful Harvest, King of Sand and Soil (+1 t everywhere, +2 in Dorne)

My armies have stormed King's Landing, Prince Rodrick. With the resources of the Reach perhaps I should make myself King and recognise you as an independent monarch. Agreed?

>Bonus:

>tfw 4d pali but it doesn't count for shit because event

Manisk does the pali take land from me because the event?

>NAP:
>Perm:

From you? No. You gained 3 Ts which was just enough to do everything you wanted to.

Sounds good to me, you have my full support.

>NAP:
>Perm:

MUPDATE: Turn 21
Open Houses: Tully

Checked, and thanks for the reply.

Siege the Golden Tooth

(0/3) WDNS

>Lady Dalia Greyjoy
>Lady Reaper of Pyke

Siege Crakehall

>NAP:
>Perm:
>Bonus: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken (0/1), Bountiful Harvest, King of Sand and Soil (+1 t everywhere, +2 in Dorne)

Then with the support of House Martell I proclaim myself King of Westeros. May all those who oppose my reign be ground into dust.

Baratheon > Arryn

>Storm King Steffon Baratheon the First of His Name, King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm
>Bonus: KoW: +1

I propose an alliance.

>Shrug Arryn, King of Mountain and Vale, Protector of Runestone, Keeper of the Bloody Gate, Rightful owner of King's Landing.
>Perm:

4 spills. Stark blocks (I know but you have to say it)

Kill the targaryens.
>Perm:

Push out the Martells.

Redirect to Lannister actually

>Storm King Steffon Baratheon the First of His Name, King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm

I accept, King Arryn.

Attack the Starks and Arryns

attack everyone i border equally in this order: targ, lannister, GJ

- UUU'd
MUPDATE: Turn 22

Baratheon > Siege Crakehall, cede to Martell

>Storm King Steffon Baratheon, the First of His Name, King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm

Siege Crakehall

>NAP:
>Perm:

Siege the Golden Tooth

>Lady Dalia Greyjoy
>Lady Reaper of Pyke

As High As Honor
Attack The Baratheons and Targaryens.

>Perm:

Don't you still want Crakehall?

Also can I have the Shield Islands?

>NAP:
>Perm:

No spills (since you rolled a 1) but you already sieged Golden Tooth last turn

Defend against the Starks and Arryns

Push everyone out of the Westerlands.

Looks like you already have it Lady Kraken.

>NAP:
>Perm:

3 spills

You may keep it. King's Landing is more than enough, provided the Seven let me keep it. Of course, you may have the western Reach as a token of goodwill.

OOC: Cede my 3 most western Reach T's to Martell

>Storm King Steffon Baratheon, the First of His Name, King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm

You are down to one stronghold and are no longer a king.

Submit to the Iron Throne and be shown mercy.

>NAP:
>Perm:

Oh, didn't think a 5 was enough, even with the added bonuses

>Lady Dalia Greyjoy
>Lady Reaper of Pyke

GT like BG, MC and PP is only 6+ from its weak-side

We have had our differences in the past. But we can all agree the false kings of the Vale and North are scum. I will recognize neither as king. But to you my lords im willing to assist taking down those tyrants. The dragon recognizes your strength. I offer a NAP to all of you in exchange of keeping my lands untouched and i will assist you in the war against the false kings.

Thanks m8, I will support you forever.

Cede all my land north of Crakehall to Greyjoy.

>NAP:
>Perm:

Baratheon spills.
Suck my dick Sand Cunt.
Enjoy being the Stag's Fuckhole.

MUPDATE: Turn 23

Agreed, recent events have shown our cooperation to be mutually beneficial. Consider yourself a friend of the royal House of Baratheon.

Baratheon > Arryn

>NAP: Targaryen

Martell > Lannister

>NAP:
>Perm:

Siege CR.
Use Hear Me Roar to autosiege Crakehall if possible.

Did you take into account my house bonus? Not complaining just making sure.

Attack the Baratheons.

2 spills. Stark blocks

forgot sig

>Perm:

My alliance dance card is full but you are no enemy of Dorne.

>NAP:
>Perm:

Into Lanni

Yes but then Targ attacked you

Ok, thanks.

Attack the Arryns once again. Head towards the Vale

Land north of Moat Caillin
Activate this thread's We Do Not Sow
(3/3)

>Lady Dalia Greyjoy
>Lady Reaper of Pyke

OoC: be honest, your only goal is to have a game that never ends, right?

>NAP:
>Perm:

Stark attacked me, so, why wouldn't I attack him?

>Lady Dalia Greyjoy
>Lady Reaper of Pyke

You should probably name Targ as Hand.

Also help me kill Lannister guys.

>NAP:
>Perm:

MUPDATE: Turn 24

Siege Moat Cailin
2/3 WDNS

>Lady Dalia Greyjoy
>Lady Reaper of Pyke

For your dutiful service I name you Hand of the King on my Small Council.

Baratheon > Surround CR

Reclaim the Westerlands.

Well while you attack him Lannister fucks you in the butt. Attacking Stark around Riverrun and taking Lannis last stronghold eliminates an enemy from the map.

>NAP:
>Perm:

Kill the Targariens.

>Perm:

Out from Crakehall > Lannister surround CR

>NAP:
>Perm:

Surround River Run

Fair enough, I will send my best warriors to aid you in this

>Lady Dalia Greyjoy
>Lady Reaper of Pyke

Stark > Greyjoy
>King Sean, the Shadow of House Stark, Lord of Winterfell and King in the North
>Winter is Coming (1/1)

Great, just remember that once the Westerlands falls their land is yours.

>NAP:
>Perm:

Thank you your grace. I will serve you and recognize you as the one true king.
>Lyoto Targaryen, The Dragon of Dragonstone, Hand of the King
>NAP: Baratheon

MUPDATE: Turn 25

Event: Seven Hells - Anyone that rolls the same as OP will fail in their siege attempt or lose -5 Ts based on their actions

Siege CR

Keep attacking Targariens.

>Perm:

Push everyone out of the Kingdom of the Rock.

Dragon RR
Attack lannistet

Siege CR

>Lady Dalia Greyjoy
>Lady Reaper of Pyke

Stark > Greyjoy
>King Sean, the Shadow of House Stark, Lord of Winterfell and King in the North
>Winter is Coming (1/1)
>IK: +2 Ts in the North / +1 T elsewhere

>62926

WEW

Attack them to their stronghold.

>Perm:

Out from Crakehall > Lannister, surround CR

>NAP:
>Perm:

3 spills

too late :^(

Surround Lannister fortresses if possible
Otherwise, north of Moat Caillin

MUPDATE: Turn 26

Push out from RR
>Lyoto Targaryen, The Dragon of Dragonstone, Hand of the King
>NAP: Baratheon

Baratheon > Arryn

Begin the conquest of the Vale!

Siege CR

>NAP:
>Perm:
>Bonus: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken (0/1), Bountiful Harvest, King of Sand and Soil (+1 t everywhere, +2 in Dorne)

Keep attacking Targariens. Focus on their stronghold. If spills attack them on the West.

>Perm: