How would you ruin this situation?

How would you ruin this situation?

with my dick

I'd tell him it's his turn now and pull out my cock

By cumming my
Pants

announce that what I was doing is wrong because I love a different person

I was in similar situation as pic. Was talking/flirting with some girls I farted didn't say anything and walked off just as it was really starting to stink. I have never left my house since.

Hit on them..

Asking for id

I would have violent sex and then keep them locked up in my basement for 10 years. Then the FBI would get onto me and track me down. I would move to Nigeria to seek refuge, and meet a little Nigerian boy. He will teach me the language and the culture of his country, and we would become great friends. Then the boy would introduce me to their revolutionary militia, and I would be caught leading a domestic revolution for 6 years. We would win I would become king of Nigeria. Then a CIA operative would assassinate me while I was siting on my throne. And as I am loosing consciousness, the little Nigerian boy will look at me. I will see my life fade away in front of my eyes, right before the Nigerian boy slits my throat for failing his country. Then I will burn in hell for what I did.

>biggest fucking burp I can muster

I would fart hehe

Grab em by the pussy

"hey girls, wanna go to my place and play some videogames?"

>Out drinking
>Drunk af
>Getting somewhere with two qt 3.14
>Laughing at all my shitty jokes
>Rips the loudest nastiest fart ever
>Lower head and shuffle off

Lel

just be myself

"Whats your favorite Fast & Furious movie?"

surprise cumshot all three of them at once.

Tell them I'm married

Grab them both by the boipussy

>"You know he's gay, right?"

>Hit them

Fixed it for ya.

You're welcome.

I'd ruin this situation by taking a minute to talk about our Lord, Jesus Christ.