Times where you acted like the Joker in real life

Times where you acted like the Joker in real life

>get some recycling trash
>put it in the regular bin

DAMAGED

Kys really
>die

Did Jared Leto really say this? I mean I never saw Suicide Squad for obvious reasons, but if he really said that quote I think he may be the most edgy autistic celebrity in mainstream hollywood right now. His levels of autism are off the chart. I would not be surprised if a new second wave of new age emo kids was reborn by this edgy emo retarded quote. His autism levels will herald in a new age of sperglords who cut themselves with dull razor blades.

LOL

He's a lot of shit like this, there's more where that came from

>Mom told me to make my bed
>just tossed the comforter over the unmade sheets to make it neat ENOUGH
SiCk In ThE HeAd

Does he think he is really cool or something?

Yeah

Wow this sounds like it was written by some autistic 11 year old youtuber.

>need a clean underwear
>decide to wear the one i wore yesterday

MOMS GONNA FREAK

ordered pineapple on my pizza #damaged

I think he could have been a cool joker if the studio and directors didn't fuck him up by making him the worlds edgiest "Mad"Lad.
the development of the movie Was a train wreck that kept getting worse as it went on.

this faggot meme shit with the tagline at the end finally spread to Sup Forums
full blown cancer

>green text finally spread to Sup Forums

newfag

My friends told me to lie down on the floor and I went ahead and did it.

when did i mention anything about greentxt you fucking anal prolapse

Joker saying God is a bad guy would make sense. Not only is he trying to trying to justify his actions by making a comparison to God, but the comparison itself is inherently vain in nature since he's creating a false equivalence between himself and God.

Jared Leto saying it, on the other hand, just feels like a try hard attempt at getting a reaction. He's not the first musician to say something bad about God.

It doesn't matter whose feathers you ruffle on the set or in social media. If none of that comes out in the character, it's not going to translate to being a good villain performance.

Following Jared Leto around with a camera would have probably been more entertaining for the majority of fans than what we got in that film.

TBH I don't think he did that bad of a job, he was probably one of the better aspects of the movie. Problem is that there have been several really fucking good Jokers, so his performance would have had to be outstanding to live up to the expectations.

Personally, I thought the role was decent. He had an impossible act to follow. But defecating in somebody's bag, annoying a co actor, or trying to offend people on religious grounds isn't going to help boost that character any.

It's not metafiction.

jesus christ this thread is cringe

you're all like memes personified, the kind of people even Sup Forums won't accept kek

Ooh I wanna try
>spread jelly on bread
>stick knife in peanut butter without cleaning it
UsEless

you monster

I hope to Christ you're a troll.

slightly squezes soda bottle then seals it so it looks partially deflated and then puts it back in the fridge

Oh you little shit. This makes me angry

some nigger almost ran me over and got out of his car and chimped out at me saying he was gonna kill me. I said "come on come on come on HIT ME" and he left

>pouring milk on my cereal
>leave a drop left, put back in fridge
That'd the power of oxy clean

You're a madman

mongol

Anons talking about the, "do something, do something, BROKEN" bullshit. How dense are you faggots?

This.

He was the best part of the movie, but he played a minimal part. What's worse is they cut out a lot of scenes with him in it, and toned him down quite a bit. It's sad what the studio did to him.

But people keep jumping at his tiny movie roles and tearing at him even though we hit got a hint of what could have been. He needs his own movie before we can judge him.

And your right, he's got big shoes to fill. But I think he can do it if given another chance. Also he nailed the voice for me.

I'm just trying to make fun

You remind me of this madman

No gore plx

>he's creating a false equivalence between himself and God.

Exactly. Leto is real, while God is just as fictitious as the Joker.

Ew, floors are gross.
People walk on shit then track it on the floor all the time

>Get off the bus
>Don't say thank you to the bus driver
lock me up

Where's your proof meme lord? Why don't you tip your fedora of autismo athiesm in /mlp/
K thanks

You're what's wrong with this world. Lost faith in humanity.

>Hold door open for a ugly women
>Close it in the face of a pretty women
cut my life into pieces

What can I say? Living on the edge.

He thinks he is cool and SO DO YOU user!

>Post on Sup Forums
>Didn't read the rules first

>Understand meme format
>Don't stick to it
somebody once told me the world was going to own me

Normal fags can fucking die on the funeral pyre.
Maybe next time around you will get it you fucking puke.

>go on Sup Forums
>click on the penis enlargement ads
CatAstroPhic

>sit down
>stand up
Institutionalized

Disown the world.

>be kinda happy because life is going somewhat in the right direction for now
>don't clap my hands
savagEmaster

lol

There's no way he said any of this autism