>>715242809

Anti-feminism thread part 2.
You know what to do.
Go go go!

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/corner/392831/modern-feminism-appalling-stupidity-backed-hysterical-rage-david-french
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I pissed off a girl last weekend because i wouldn't take her home from the bar or pay her tab. "Fifty bucks in your cocktails isn't worth getting accused of California raping you."

oh please, anyone but her. In fact she's an anti-feminist. Her disabled little brother got raped and feminists said he deserved it and or enjoyed it.

>lost

You know I see these threads a lot recently.

Can any of Sup Forumstards actually explain, rationally why equal rights, and by extension feminists are wrong and or bad? Do any of you have actual arguments?

If not, I'm just gonna assume your a bigot and a mysgoinist.

Equal rights is not bad. Many "feminists" don't want equal rights but want female superiority - which is just as bad as the patriarchy they are fighting. They piss and moan about stupid fucking shit like "manspreading" or "fart rape"| while real feminists fight for equality in countries where women get shot for trying to get an education.

I know men and women aren't perfectly equal in the states, and we're working on it. But many American "feminists" are fat lazy tumblr SJWs.

Because males and females aren't the same. There are pros and cons of being either sex. It's a give and take thing. Women or men aren't better than one another. We're just different.

Right now women have the upper hand on too much. They take our kids, they defame by crying wolf, and they don't respect men anymore.

We need to get this under control.
We need to man handle this.

The women's rights movement and feminism as a whole was a very important and much needed form of political activism. That is until the whole movement was hijacked by the militant lesbian brigade in the 80's and moved from a women's rights initiative to man hate dike fest. Normal women who were involved in the movement and the women they are trying to attract were pushed aside.
PS: For the most part equal rights have been achieved.

Agreed.
We got to take down the rise of Misandry.
This element is screwing us up.

These feminist you talk about though tend to be very fringe/a loud minority but they are the ones who often get called out/ brought into the lime light, and it tends to make people think that ALL feminists are this way.

Most, or at the very least the majority, believe in equal rights and equality for all. The problem is that this isn't a thing here, and even though we try to fight it, try to bring issues to light, we are drowned out by the media, the right, etc all screaming about the fringe.

But I do agree with you, feminism is about equality for all, an that's what we are trying to deliver

Nope. I disagree.
Look at the many televised depictions of men for example: ignorant, clumsy, arrogant.

Look at all the custody cases. Women get the kids.

Look at the divorce rate and its effect on male children.

Look at the female-centric "men need to be open and emotional" movement. We're not women; we are men.

>because males and females aren't the same....were just different.

Exactly. We are different, and while some feminists like to explore the possibility of us being the same, fundamentally we know we are different from one another. The problem is, men, not women, have the upper hand.

The reactionary movement of anti-feminism is an utter over reaction to some bad fringe feminists, which has caused a lot of misinformation to be flung around, making it look like females are advataged.

First of all, females are still abused, raped, sexually assaulted and harassed more then men, women still have to fight against the glass ceiling effect in order to succeed in a career. women, or more specifically women's bodies, are constantly used to sell/push products and agendas all while having to balance things like home wife becuase we are just expected too. There is more of course, but this is gist of it. Men make up the high levels of power, women typically do not.

But I'm not saying men's issues aren't a problem. They are, and a lot of feminists try and help kens issues. We didn't create the situations like the courts giving the kids to the mother, typical gender roles did, something of which we are still trying break out of. Not just for women but for men as well.

Take some time to look around you, we are trying to help everyone, so that they are all equal.

who is this based mom

This is a good post.. Thoughtful and eloquent.. Its too bad you posted this on b where no one cares

cuck

>look at the depiction of men
You mean the depiction of fathers. While I agree that the stereotype of clumsy and moronic fathers is bad, they always are still in power. Let's look at the Simpsons or Family guy, yes the husband is an idiot, but wheat he says goes, no ifs or butts. He often makes moronic decisions, for the sake of comedy, but it always ends up hurting the wife and children in some way.

Past this, the depiction of men in the media is always portrayed positively. They hold power, money, the sexual appeal, etc. This is achieved via things like violence, blackmail and punishment, verbal abuse and other things. Think SoA, TWD, Breaking Bad, etc. the me are always portrayed as the main/dominant role, while women tend to fall behind. Yes women get their "empowerment" every once in a while via violence but it's often sexualized or made trivial, after, by a male feat.

Look at my reply to the other guy for custody cases. TL;DR it does suck, we didn't cause it, it's caused by traditional gender roles, we're trying to fix it by breaking out of these roles.

We live in a hookup culture, which unfortunately causes higher rates of divorces. We tend to be much more tempted to go fuck someone else, espically when spouses fight and decide that solving it isn't worth it, cause they could just easily marry someone else. It's fucked up. But part of that comes from masculine culture, where problems aren't talked about or worked through. I mean look at male suicide rates! They are so much higher than female!

Why?

It's because males can't share their feelings, it's seen as a bad thing. An act of weakness. It causes men to bottle up their feelings until it turns them toxic, then they take it out on other men, perpetuating the cycle, before taking it out on themselves. They end up feeling like noones cares, no one will help, but they never reach out. it is then continued by the media that it's right. We want to fix that.

She was able to say the first part just fine.

Quite exactly

Wait in 2015 the government is forcing them to use safe places?

Alright I gotta go Sup Forumstards. Gotta go to work, if threads still alive when I get their all awnser more of your questions for feminism.

Remember it's for everyone, and we are trying to make everyone equal.

Anyone got that blog picture with the feminist complaining about hiring women?

Personally im for equality, i hate actual oppression of women in country's like saudi arabia BUT these tumblr feminist are swines, so its hard for me to publically get behind the cause.

The comments on the left sound like they were made on this board.

Im a woman and feminism is fucking stupid what do they want thats my question

Fucking goddamn cunt bitch whore sluts. Oppression means you can't 'go out' you fucking wastrels. You wanna talk about privilege, take a look in the fucking mirror. Every single person who doesn't live in Africa, South America, China or the middle east is privileged. We need a good war to come and kick some cold, hard reality into these fucking degenerates.

Most of them would be attractive if it weren't for the drawn-on eyebrows and excessive makeup.

As it the pink-haired one is pretty cute.

Most of those girls in the OPs pic are pretty cute and I'd like to hang out with them.

I feel as if im one of the small percent of women who actually arent shallow pieces of shit and feminist trash. But who am I kidding if you have a vagina you're clearly oppressed

>femanon here

alright ill take the bait
first of all the 'gass ceiling' is a myth and there are many accounting factors as to why men are more likely to be hire then female co workers. i hate to break it to you but it isnt because of your sex or child bearing. such as, men tend to be more career motivated in life, do more hours over all, take less holidays on average, more likely to be competitive, and men are more likely on average to take leadership roles and risk.
secondly you know how hard it is to look good as a MAN!? jesus you cant control your hight, it is still a stigma for us to wear makeup, and have to work our asses off to have an 'attractive' body. sex (female) sells to both men and woman its why your 'used' to premote things. i would argue we dont have the 'upperhand' and rather woman are a protected class. men have to take responsibility for everything. woman can play the victim card and society allows them to at every turn. when it comes to your 'victims of 'abused, raped, sexually assaulted' do you have any idea about the stigma around men being victims? or the estimated %? woman are becoming more of an abuser and get less of any sort of punishment because of their sex. ffs feminsim is needed in the 3rd world and islam. not the first world made up bs. stop reading buzzfeed
paygap=myth
glass ceiling=myth
1in3=myth
pinktax=myth
feminism=cancer
fuck you

viika

that fucking fanny pack on the far right

read this

is that Clara Babylegs?
HAHAHA

They may have been. the wording makes it sound like a troll.

Also while there are "feminists" that actually do believe this, there are also "feminists" (like me) who hate double standards like this and are annoyed at being associated with fat activism/ HAES bullshit.

Not all feminists are equal.

It's like how a lot of conservatives you see on media are obnoxious, racist, sexist, white trash, but there are also some reasonable ones that don't get as much attention from the media/internet because moderation isn't as interesting.

and this

turning down a woman who wants sex is as bad as rape if feminists had their way so its rape anyway

What is sexist about traditional gender roles? These things didn't come about by a conscious decision of what each gender is supposed to be, they're based on the nature of the genders and evolved over time according to biological and environmental imperatives.
If a woman was forced into it as they historically were I could understand but now in the modern world they have the right not only to have a career and professional fulfillment but they can also choose to be a stay at home mom and avoid the rat race all together how many men get that choice, it's not sexism its privilege.

>lower chance of being a murder victim
>lower chance of committing suicide
>lower chance of physical assult
what is this bullshit

That's where she keeps her rape kit.

More men are raped and sexually assaulted than women and that's a fucking fact. The prison system (which is full of men) does almost nothing to punish the rapists in their walls, so countless men are raped while they go totally unpunished.

Contrast that to the outside world, where even an allegation of rape can get a man jailed because of this notion that if a woman says it then it must be true.

Women are absolutely treated better than men in today's society, and men are even brought up from young childhood to adulthood to believe that women are fragile little things and need to be protected and that we can't do anything against them or else it's rude.

Fuck that and fuck you.

It's true.
You didn't know?

oh fuck off look at tinder, woman basicly have a all you can eat buffet of dick. you can be in the bottom 60% of woman and still be attractive to most men but you need to be in the top 20% of men to be attractive to woman. face it you when it comes to sex and dating the ball its completely in your court if your a girl. your standards can be high as you want because there are plenty of men would would fuck you. rather if your a guy you are limited to what you can get until some used up girl is ready to settle down and bleed you of your income for a few years till you get board, cheat for some shit reason take his money, kids and destroy him because you can. because woman are always victims. and you think its 'feelings' that the suicide rate is high??? no its not feelings. its men under 50 getting fucked over. fuck you

not a single transwoman among them

>triggered

I'm a different person from the one you're responding to but see:

>Also while there are "feminists" that actually do believe this, there are also "feminists" (like me) who hate double standards like this and are annoyed at being associated with fat activism/ HAES bullshit.

>It's like how a lot of conservatives you see on media are obnoxious, racist, sexist, white trash, but there are also some reasonable ones that don't get as much attention from the media/internet because moderation isn't as interesting.

What this person is trying to point out is that a certain label that people give to themselves like "feminist" or "conservative" can mean different things depending on who you talk to.

yes? men have higer rate of suicides then woman?
and murder rates? and being assulted? whats your point?

>Search Results
According to the data given by the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime, worldwide, 78.7% of homicide victims are male, and in 193 of the 202 listed countries or regions, males were more likely to be killed than females.

kek at dat pic

>Search Results
In the United States, the male-to-female teenage suicide death ratio is estimated at 3:1. Typically males die from suicide three to five times more often than females. Use of mental health resources may be a significant contributor to the gender difference in suicide rates in the US.

it looks more like a list of shitty male behavior than female privilege. should women feel guilty that more men an hero?

so do you really believe that they didnt fight for safety of future generation?

so how is that a female privilege? some betas kill them selves, as they should, why feel sorry for them?

yea it was so much better back then right guys?

yes opening up the flood gates to islam, censoring people, crying victim 24/7, trying to install eqaulity of outcome compared to equality of opportunity is great for the 'safety' of the future generation

looks like the person that had that pic posted it in a safe place

yes.

Dude, stop pretending to be a chick.

okay guys connect the dots, tumblr here has braved Sup Forumsoard with a few friends and it now baiting you all into looking like complete tards. it doesnt matter if you make goods points, its not what they are here for. abandon thread.

Nice to act like a delusional child isn't it?

Men and women are equal in the sens that they are both incredibly valuable, but are fundamentally different and should fulfill different roles as per the competencies generally attributed to each sex. While men may be better at bringing the bread home and keeping the family safe, the women effectively does most of the work in child creation and rearing from conception up until about adolescence. Some people hate this "oppressive patriarchy" and think it is a hell made purely to spite women.

That is not the case, I don't hate women, I have good relationships with women in my family, and I have a girlfriend that I treat very well. Men and women should have possession of each other as objects (despite what actual misogynists and brow-beating misandrists think), but rather should be in a relationship where they complement each other, and everyone benefits. I am absolutely against violence, disrespect, and general hatred towards women (because they are objectively weaker), and also against men (even though it doesn't seem as pronounced in our society). Feminism seemed to make sense when it was once about voting and equal work opportunities, but now it has gotten to the point where it is solely for the furthering of women's position at any and all expense of men. Feminism is at it's core - man hating and childish rebellion. NOT because of what it initially set out to achieve, but because of the way it was pursued (the way women always get what they want, seduction and showing weakness to guilt or lure men into submission), and the end result.

A society can only function and survive when it is strong and emphasizes tradition and family values, a healthy society is an extension of the nuclear family. Breaking this down leads to the destruction of the west we are currently seeing.

>opening up the flood gates to islam, censoring people, crying victim 24/7
someone sounds mad

well crime has decreased drastically since world war 2 so it is quite safe

Should men give a fuck that women can't hold down a decent job or negotiate a better salary? Let them do what the fuck they want, just don't give their tiny lady brains any real responsibility or else we're all fucked

dude quit taking the bait. its a bunch of tumblr'ets wanting our responses

No way Air Traffic Controllers is mostly male.

Most of these bitches are nudes in the pics. Give me da nudes ya rat bastardos!

>I don't hate women, I have good relationships with women
good point, just as people that arent racist because they know some ethnic guy. i almost thought you were full of shit

im not the guy your replying to but i do hate woman. in general inhertently emotional, manipulative deceptive attention seekers

remember to sage you faggs

good thing Sup Forums is full of honest, compassionate, modest and friendly people.

>>I see these threads a lot recently
>>Do any of you have actual arguments?

You should read them, seeing them is good but the content is within the text. Pretty sure there's a couple of pictograms/diagrams here, should make it easier to understand and with references.

Thenwhy is it called feminism and not equalism

quit taking bait faggots ffs
sage

because we're not allowed to know about masculinism.

"A woman (who likely identifies as a feminist herself) quite sensibly writes that college girls should drink responsibly as a form of defense against sexual assault, and other feminists call her a ”rape denialist.”

nationalreview.com/corner/392831/modern-feminism-appalling-stupidity-backed-hysterical-rage-david-french

3rd wave feminism is fucking retarded bullshit and not at all rooted in what original feminism was about. You faggots basically hijacked an ideology that had a righteous cause and are presently shooting yourself in the foot you're just too stupid to realize it. You're riding the coattails of actual freedom fighters that came before you only YOU are not actually fighting for anything but your right to whine and complain. You DON'T have an actual struggle.

3rd wave feminism is about as fucking stupid as a 15 year old black kid expecting reparations for slavery or some faggot who thinks walking down the street in front of children with a dozen dildos strapped to himself in a gay pride parade is "normal" and should be tolerated.

Third wave feminism and its focus on intersectionality ignores horizontal privileges that some women hold, and that some minorities hold. For example, nonwhite solidarity is considered good while white solidarity is always oppressive. And, women hold superior rights in the home.

I agree with a number of the things that feminism goes by (first wave feminism for example), but once you get to more modern versions that focus on subconscious thought and biases you start to have a real problem of not accounting for the accuser's privilege.

MEN HAVE A RIGHT TO SPEECH TOO! STOP OPPRESSING ME!

That's human nature though. Whether you like it or not, we are animals at our core, and we haven't really evolved from millennia of "wild-west" nomadic stone age instincts. Take away society and any sense of morality, and men will rape and kill and steal as much as they please. Women will also kill and go around attacking men/women that threaten their power and their/their families safety. Everyone will shit where they eat, and we will be no better than chimps.

By some sheer chance of coincidence, or maybe spontaneous evolution, 10,000 years ago we managed to have some semblance of consciousness and the ability to conceptualize abstract thought and create complex things. From that point in time, society and the intangible world we live in where formed. As much as it is the remnant of a long gone era, men are interested very much in the female body, and will do a lot to get it. Wars have been fought over a warm wet hole and a pretty face. As much as you want men to respect you and see you as more than a sex object, it is almost impossible for many to resist looking at your arse or thinking about fucking you. Why are women (and don't forget, men too) objectified? Because people love sex and it is a losing battle to fight your impulses and biological desire to fuck and eat and sleep and chase down your prey.

I'm actually ok with some inequality, I'm ok with men fighting all the wars and doing all the truck driving and mining and garbage collection and house building. I'm ok with paying for most things and being responsible for my family's security and safety, and being expected to "man up". I just think that if men are going to be the providers and do all the dirty work, then we should look at some of the female "privileges" and work from there: it's ok to be weak, you don't have to defend yourself ever, you're not a loser and a failure if you never hold down a respectable job or remain a virign until you are in your 20's, etc