My girlfriend lets me lick her asshole...

My girlfriend lets me lick her asshole. Like she'll let me suck on it and stick my tongue in it as far as I can back and forth when we 69.

I like doing it but isn't it kind of weird that she lets me do it? I mean it's kind of degenerate and she doesn't look at me differently or has acted any differently even after the first time I did it.

I mean that's weird, like is she a total slut or something? What kind of person is just okay with that kind of stuff, makes me think twice about her.

ask her if she wants to lick your ass

your attitude is retarded, you are retarded

You're the slut who licked her asshole faggot

Also I've pulled down her pantyhose and underwear and started licking her ass out and stuffing my face in there and she's totally cool with it. She doesn't think it's gross or tries stopping me. I've had exes who kind of not freaked out exactly but were atleast surprised and said they don't like it but will let me do it if I want to. But my current gf didn't even act surprised.

What kind of girl is just okay with that kind of kinky shit. It's weird. It's weird how cavalier she is about it, how non-chalant she has been about it.

What kind of girl is just okay with that kind of stuff?

her letting your do it isn't as weird as you doing it, shitbreath

>degenerate

Fuck off to Sup Forums you fucking spider expert

look...lick it, stick it...enjoy it. If it upsets your fruity senses, send her to one of us pipe laying, ass gaping, pussy slamming and tittie smacking Mofo's and we will make her forget all about You

I would never let anyone lick my asshole that's so weird and gross.

It's not weird to want to stuff your face in a hot ass.

It'a weird letting someone do it that's the thing.

>has a GF who's into kinky shit he likes
>gets all hung up on whether or not she likes it
fucking puritans i swear.

>what kind of girl is OK with this?
THE GOOD ONES YOU BIG DUMMY
why does it sound like you'd enjoy it more if she didn't like to do stuff you like to do?

I am a bit conservative. But regardless, yea I do like it but it irks me that she is so non reactive about it. Like I can just do it whenever I want and that's cool and all but, like Jesus what kind of person is she? She just lets someone lick her ass whenever they want, does she have mental problems?

This is absolutely b8

What the fuck is your problem fag

Ah dude it just means she's a huge dirty slut. I wonder how many dudes have blown their load inside that asshole you love licking so much. Hey to each their own though.

You sure are a faggot

This
She's an anal queen

what kind of girl?? Your dream girl! Fucking kys...

>complains about girlfriend liking getting her ass licked
>is the one licking her ass

Shitty b8 m8

I'll take the bait shes obviously used to getting her ass linked and she obviously loves it
You are obviously a right fucking faggot give her to me

you should dump her and tell her she likes ass eating too much

Fag detected

My gf gave me a hand job in front of several other female friends.

Said friends now regularly ask me to masturbate for them.

FUCKING win.

you're not seeing the difference between letting ANYONE lick her ass, and letting YOU lick her ass. this is basic firstyear stuff, but let me lay it out for you.
>letting anyone lick her ass
Pretty solid chance she's a slut. Like upwards of 99% sluttiness levels. You'd definitely know she was a slut even before you tongue punched her fart box due to her general slutty demeanor and sluttish ways.
>letting you, the person she's in a committed relationship with, lick her ass
Fucking awesome. Awesome because she is open to doing the sex things you like and BONUS even likes the things you like. You know she is in this category if you are the only one slurping up the remnants of her chicken tikka masala
quads confirm

"i love to eat ass and my girlfriend LETS me! Have you ever heard anything so scandalous?!"
GTFO&KYS, FGT

OP, man up. She's doing it to please you. Stop being a little bitch and enjoy the fact that she's letting you do it for your enjoyment. Doesn't mean she's a slut. Why not try communicating with her about it instead of acting all paranoid and before you do anything stupid.

youre retarded and you dont know how to make love , rimming is absolutely standard and basic

u fuck her ass too?

turbo nut

Shitty b8 asshole

That's what I should change the file name to.

It's not bait, I'm not a fag, and I will continue to enjoy her ass with my face.

I just can't look at her the same way any more.

Jon?

ur a faget and a colossal prude. you actually found someone who likes the stuff you like, and you're getting weirded out because you prefer inflicting you ass eating fetish on girls who don't enjoy it. you're stuck in the same mindset of the people who came over on the mayflower and you disgust me

/thread