Best animated series ever? yes or yes?

best animated series ever? yes or yes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wKlf0k4zY5g
youtube.com/watch?v=nKJFR46m9BM
youtube.com/watch?v=unhOBCw3ipE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't like the art-style.
The animation work was pretty damn good though.

no love for this Sup Forums?
well ill start, the woodsman was the best char

You offered me two choices but they are both the same response. This question is set up for me to answer one way.

This is unsettling; let me settle myself.

The art style was pretty terrifying desu and this is coming from a 28yo

Potatoes and what?

cum.

This is way more rich in content than what an animated movie could offer you in the same runtime.

Very pleasently surprised when I randomly came across it on CN

I dunno about best, but it's certainly the best.

Just hearing the intro music makes me comfy.

>"If dreams can't come true, then why not pretend?"
>"Oh how the gentle wind beckons through the leaves as autumn colors fall."

Not sure if I'd say 'ever', but it was still fucking great. Clearly had a lot of love put into it.
The music was amazing too.

youtube.com/watch?v=wKlf0k4zY5g

I don't watch children's television shows

youtube.com/watch?v=nKJFR46m9BM

It was originally intended as a movie, I believe.

you're such a pleb right now you have no idea how kino this show is.

it's meh
the ending was alright I guess but it's too tumblr for my taste

Can't believe I share a board with such plebians. Please go back to Sup Forums.

>That entire scene
God I loved the Beast. What a great villain.

it really wasn't anything special though

maybe reddit will be better for your ego since only plebs wouldn't like this

Posting best song
youtube.com/watch?v=unhOBCw3ipE

some kind of suggar...
oh i know!
cum.

>"Dancing in a swirl, of distant memories."

no man, enoch the best chara of all

>opinion doesn't match yours
>"oh em gee, what a fucking PLEB go back to Sup Forums fucking PLEB xD"

please get the fuck out and never come back you degenerate tumblrite

>it really wasn't anything special though
come on Sup Forums youre better than this

>only plebs wouldnt like this

you're correct after all

Triggered much?

You're such an angry person. You need to stop taking everything so seriously.

Although you're still a fucking pleb
>>Sup Forums

yeah thanks for ruining the thread fucktards

>I love my little pony
>nah that show is pretty fucking trash, you should watch over the garden wall instead, it's a much better show
>XD LEL WHO CARES IF I LIKE MY LITTLE PONY AND DONT ENJOY THE SAME THINGS AS YOU? LOL XD FUCKING XD LOL "OVER GARDEN WALL!!!" LOL FUCKING SHIT SHOW!!! MY LITTLE PONY IS BETTER

jesus fucking christ, you're a literal tumblerina and don't even realize it yourself.

>being this mad cause he knows he just got BTFO

It was dead anyways

SAMUEL
RAMEY

>batman poster

Go back to your containment "superhero" threads, teenager.

Also, go back to Sup Forums please.

that's not my point at all, nice try though.
i'm not trying to push my agendas on what show to watch. i don't care honestly. calling someone a "pleb xD" because they have a different opinion is dumb.

why do people get so assblasted about other people's taste? i'll never understand.

>still posting

lol so many layers of trolling going on itt so I'll be honest, the animation was good, but it was over all okay but it wasn't really memorable. maybe I would of enjoyed it more if I was younger like it's target audience.

Dropped this shit on the first episode.

fuck you go discharge your stress to some other place

but that's not a picture of South Park

>I'm an intellectual whose intellect is superior to others thus I am merely here as a bystander and assess the situation/material then comment on it from an "objective" perspective
>I don't take sides, that is for the low-browed general public, not me

Well aren't you just a cringy fucker.

>overthinking what i said this much

yikes, go take a walk buddy. it's nice outside.

>these are the type of people who defend a childrens show on the internet

Your mom was busy getting gangbanged by jamal and his friends, so I came here instead.

>lel you're such a NEET loser
>not like me, a normal person living a perfectly healthy life. Yepp, I'm pretty much a better person than you

You just keep on delivering, you self-important dickwad.

>talking about self-importance
>while taking everything i say completely literally and analyzing every single word

i'm begging you, just step away from the computer for a second and realize that you're arguing NOTHING

How this comment got so many replies is beyond me. It's like being called a pleb made them extremely upset.

ikr, theyre autists man

>STEP AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER LOL YOU'RE OVER ANALYZING XD LOL YOU'RE SUCH A FUCKING NERD YOU NEED A REALITY CHECK

Okay, cringemaster. If I'm not supposed to respond to what you write, then what am I supposed to respond to?

Please think before you write (and I'll sum up the meaning of these words so that you can easily understand them: You're fucking retarded and dumb).

well, as of me, fuck this thread and all autist who ruined it
go to hell

>what am i supposed to respond to
maybe don't talk at all??? i know that's tough because you have to "win the argument' but come on, you're arguing nothing. i said i don't care what cartoons people watch. that's why you're talking right now.

ITT spergs spergging spergs about over the garden wall

/otgw/ board when hiroshimoot? or just change /mlp/ to autist fandoms

to say it wasn't anything special is just objectively wrong

>muh BTN featured series

Mods please take this shitty thread down

It was fun. Last Airbender is goat though.

This is Sup Forums. It's been a hole of cancer for a while.

>I know it's tough because you have to "win the argument"
>unlike me, who keep responding

As I said, you are a dumb hypocrite arguing semantics now trying to back off because I am obviously of superior intellect.

>mods

Whats mods?

Maybe if you pretend Japan doesn't exist.

>anime
>anywhere close to kino

heh, you're a funny guy.

Anime is inherently cinematic and many shows are very strongly so.

Once again, I said I didn't care what cartoons people watch. I don't.

I'm not backing off, I'm simplifying things for you because you don't seem to get it. This isn't a "who can reply last" competition.

this is one of the worst threads i've seen in a while, stop embarrassing yourselves

>Doesn't seem to get it
>P-PLEASE D-DONT R-READ INTO WHAT I SAY

I got it more than you yourself did, fucking retard.

Also, you'll get the last reply if you reply to this. I'm done talking to you since you have the intellectual level of a fucking 3 year old.
>XD LEL WHO CARES IF SOMEONE ENJOYS SOMETHING??? XDDDD DONT CALL PEOPLE MEAN THINGS LIKE PLEBS XDDDD

that was your message, right? Now kindly fuck off.

>calls me self-important
>suddenly talking about your superior intellect
wew

>I'm done talking to you
>just accused me of "backing out" because you're a pseudo-intelligent sack of shit
i rest my case, you fucking hypocrite.

that said, i'll miss you anyway. i had a lot of fun, hope you did too

and let's not forget the stuttering meme. bravo, this is truly the finest post i've seen on Sup Forums by a landslide.

happy trails. have a great rest of your summer, kiddo

The people are meant to look like Raggedy Anne dolls if that helps you swallow the pill more.

>hating on BTAS

kys mon ami

Why are there giant chopsticks in the background trying to grab blimps? How surreal.

>Over the garden wall
Tumblr meets Reddit: The animated show.

No western cartoon will ever beat NGE+EoE

Fucking incorrect. Adventure time does what this except 10x better

I could argue your point, but it's very difficult to think of anything else. I don't even like musical numbers in things but this was fantastic.

Oh, there we go.

Hell yes.

do you fucks just not know about any actual works of art?

>generic chinktoon art

Generic doesn't mean anything.

you just don't understand true beauty

I mean what I said. It doesn't mean anything.

you don't mean anything

#rekt

Generic is used to attack absolutely anything and everything related to anime, no matter what it is. Everything is always "generic."

So the word doesn't mean anything.

those characters wouldn't look out of place in 95% of anime series. try swapping around american animated characters and see how well they fit

They would look out of place in many shows because different shows use different character designs and other aesthetics, and there is no inherent value in having designs that are really unique. I could make something in MSPaint that would be sure to be unique, but that doesn't mean it would look good. Anime and American animation also have vastly different principles and objectives for their designs.

you're very good at using a lot of text to say nothing

How was I saying nothing?

>no inherent value
nothing statement
>I could make something in MSPaint that would be sure to be unique, but that doesn't mean it would look good.
no shit
>Anime and American animation also have vastly different principles and objectives for their designs.
nothing statement

>nothing statement
It states that there's no inherent value in having designs that are really unique. How is that a "nothing" statement?

>no shit
If I said nothing, then what are you agreeing with?

>nothing statement
It was a factual statement. How was it a "nothing" statement?

>no inherent value
opinion, and a stupid one at that

>If I said nothing, then what are you agreeing with?
stating the obvious is equal to nothing

>It was a factual statement.
prove it

before you waste your time. if it was "unique" i wouldn't have called it generic. even though generic "doesn't mean anything". but of course your very next post tries to convince me that generic isn't a problem and that's just how the japs do things

Why should uniqueness have inherent value? I mean, why should something be valuable just because it's unique?

>stating the obvious is equal to nothing
What I said was related to my statement that uniqueness is not inherently valuable, which you said was a "nothing" statement.

>prove it
American animation is mostly cartoon animation. Cartoon animation is fundamentally different from anime. It has less detail and realism, characters are often anthropomorphic animals or have exaggerated, caricatured features which stand out easily. There's no real visual consistency across different works. The characters rarely occupy realistic or real-like settings. For classic cartoon characters, creating an "iconic" and highly distinct character may have been a design goal.

Anime characters are more or less realistic and detailed humans but with stylized heads, and have a roughly similar aesthetic across the board. They usually occupy realistic or real-like settings. Their design is largely about style and fashion, not exaggeration and caricature. Something like iDOLM@STER is essentially realistic, takes place in the real world and is about people doing real things. It's about idols and music. So it's not going to have any cartoony exaggeration and disparate character designs any more than a live action version of the show would.

Unique things in anime are called generic all the time. That's why the word doesn't mean anything.