Why???

Why???

wat.tif

MUP DA DOO DIDDA PO MO GUB BIDDA BE DAT TUM MUHFUGEN BIX NOOD COF BIN DUB HO MUHFUGGA

Athesim is just the disbelief in a god or gods

Holy fuck it's Benny

Wake poop didiwop anagram hoolipoop.

Wang job hobblegobble noodle poop pomegranate mistletoe

We're all sucking logs of shit out of Andy Sixx's asshole.

Never ending shitpost.

who even an atheist anymore? that's like being a feminist these days.

why Is OP still posting this shit meme?

Are you really that unoriginal and unimaginative?

Why? Why is this thread posted everyday? Also, atheism can be defined. Look it up. It, like all words, has an established definition

Jesus Christ. This shit was just starting up last time I was on here. I come back fucking months later and it's still going on? Unoriginal fucks.

Atheism is the disbelief or lack of belief in the existence of God or gods.

Done.

i'm an atheist because religion is bullshit

I like trains

Atheists believe that God is an idea by people and not an actual figure.

original of this

They can, and they have. But you keep asking, like a fucking retard. Remember we talked about this yesterday?

I don't have it. Sorry user.

Dear mr. Travis spammer, are you the guy making these threads or have you still not realised that spamming Travis only bumps the thread and is a response, the only thing that OP wants, he propably thinks that you are a sad person who gets so upset about these threads that you spend hours just spamming pictures in hopes of the threads stopping.
They arent gonna stop if you keep bumping them, i dont think they are gonna ever stop.
Its the neverending shitpost.

No. I don't make these gay threads. But I watch out for them cause they are perfect to Travis bomb.

Define god.

Please tell me, why do you "Travis bomb"? because honestly i dont get it, why bother? also just read what i sayd earlier again, there is a question hidden in there.

You don't need to get it, user.

of course i dont, i just want to and you saying that just increases my curiosity.
Why spend time spamming a thread that would just die without the spam?

Just so Travis will be seen on the front page and by all the idiots who reply to this shit seriously.

they can but you keep asking anyways.

well
1. you could spam any thread, or maybe make your own.
2. Less people would respond to this shit seriously if you didnt bump the thread to the front page constantly.
3. Why do you want people to see Travis? im quite sure that atleast 99% of people who browse Sup Forums have seen both, this thread AND Travis, several times if they arent here for the first time.

I need to spam a thread people hate. I don't care if my bumping it keeps it alive. i want it to live. Its my Travis thread now.

you are an unsung hero travis, tonight i will sleep the sleep of kings

You want to live? then maybe its time to get a life, there is more to life than shitty threads on Sup Forums of all places and Pictures of this Travis guy you have propably never met or ever will.

I wouldnt be suprised if OP was kind of like you, someone with no life just making the same thread over and over again to get someone to spam it and think to him self "haha, im trolling this guy so good, this is fun."

Shit. I meant I want the thread to live. I attach to it like a parasite. The thread gets bumped. Travis gets seen.

Travis would get seen more in a thread people actually responded to, but people dont want to see Travis, or this thread, you are no hero, you are a selfish freak, a parasite to quote you directly.

Like i sayd earlier, go get a life, i promise you its more satisfying than what you are doing right now and hey, if it doesnt work out for you, you can always come back.

peace out.

Thanks for the advice, user.

Why is this a thing that is posted so often?
Is it a meme?
Or is there one person who's consistently that stupid?
Fucking Sup Forums

Satanist here asking that you all remember your less fortunate brothers and sisters this holiday season and give to a charity of your choosing. not asking for a lot. just dig through your couch and give that. we do not need to beg of an uncaring god. if we all give a little effort together we can answer our own prayers. enjoy your neverending shit post and thanks.

we defined this for you a long time ago, but like most religious people you conveniently ignored it, or twisted the definition when you realized you were fighting a losing battle.

now, please stop posting, go to your usual theology based webpage, and hang out with people who share your point of view rather than wanting to ram your empty head up your ass

i bet you wouldn't pull this shit in public, so don't pull it here

What the fuck?

>kek

there is no god /thread

but why does atheists debate which what doesn't exist?