So, Sup Forums...

So, Sup Forums, I'm going to France in two weeks to enlist in the French Foreign Legion and get away from this fucked up, 20-trillion-dollar-in-debt obese gorilla that we call a country.
Anything I should know?

Also, cringethread.

No lie.

why france?

hi honey... please don't go... I need you here

>anything i should know

French would be a good start.

Well, firstly there's the adventure. Secondly, you can change your identity, so no one back home can find me.
Secondly I just really like France. I'm hoping to become a history teacher after I finish my five-year contract.
If I even make it, anyway.

FFL is a good test for those b/sluts if you succeed you will leave /b forever if you fail plenty fags 2 welcome u back

French citizen here
want some snails ?

Do you have previous military training? What kind of shape you are physically? Cameron is the best time to enlist if you are not 100% optimal shape. It's full of former Eastern European fuckers though. Moldova..Ukraine.. Shit like that.

bon! ah fellow fronchman! perhaps we can talk in our native tongue oui?
hon hon hon hon hon

Oui en bon françois allons-y !

Eh I've been training so that I could enter the National Guard, running about 3-4 miles, pushups, situps...
I dunno, I graduated High School, and just never went to the recruiter. No purpose in it.
Started working at Lowe's, continued running, and saved my money for a plane ticket.
I had a hernia repair with some complications, just a slight infection but that went away two weeks later. That's what I'm afraid of. They're gonna see the scar and kick me out immediately.

hon hon hon hon baguette hon hon hon hon

My advice to you: train until you can easily run and jog 10 kilometers. Also train for the beep test which has replaced the cooper's test. It also measures your skill to adapt to rhythm and so on so it's not as simple as just running around the track.

Is the ffl actually doing any dirty work right now? Or will you just drill for five years?

If France was at war, you wouldn't have joined. Your primary motive is not to fight before adventure.

I hope WWIII comes right after you're in.

Afghanistan
Central African Republic
Lebanon

If you're ffl in the CAR youre gonna get blown up by a motorcycle taxi

But we are at war

I don't know who you mean by we, but I am not at war.