Green Room

This is how you make a horror film.

None of that ghost and supernatural shit that you just laugh at because of how silly it is.

I rate it 10/10, downloading Blue Ruin now at sub megabyte speeds.

the dogs were a bit overpowered

Hardcountered by the speakers.

No need for patch.

Was getting trapped part of their plan?

i would call it a thriller over horror

fucking dumb bitch missed one with a shotgun from five feet away

the characters were all pretty stupid and prone to bad decisions so watching them die was pretty enjoyable

is this the power of private trackers?

>It's funny, you were so scary last night.

Pretty based movie.

I loved the way that whole showdown played out. That long shot of Pat slowly walking around the truck was badass

>we'll gonna give you the gun...
>...but we'll keep the ammo!

I still don't understand why they complied

Could they have survived if they just followed the nazis instructions at the beginning?

blue ruin is a much better movie, enjoy

if they'd followed the instruction to not go back into the dressing room, sure
once they saw the murder they were fucked to be honest

How good is Patrick Stewart in this?

It's very good but very meh at the same time.

I was a bit triggered by how they used the duct tape to bandage that wound
could've at least put a towel or something in between
he basically plays Walter White dialed up to 11

he was really good imo

That fucked me up too.
And when Imogen opens that dudes gut up with the box cutter.

Why did he turn his back and walk away from them?

I didn't understand a thing in this movie

Was there a reason everyone was moving and talking like a retard?

Maybe he figured they had fuck all for ammo left and he had a better chance at not getting shot the further he walked away.

Examples?

So what actually happened with the club that night? Why was Emily murdered? I feel a bit slow for not picking up on all the details, but felt a bit obtuse. The neo-nazi politics in general were lost on me, I didn't really know any names and so why they did half the shit they did just confused me.

Something about heroin?
Something about leaving?

Emily and the guy who tried to help them escape halfway through (the one who got shot going for the gun under the bar) were going to leave the Ne9-Nazi movement, and the guy was taking some evidence he was supposed to have destroyed with him (probably as insurance against being followed and then killed).

The dumb crazy guy at the beginning somehow found out Emily was planning on leaving (but not who with or how, presumably) and so he killed her.

Werm killed her because she was supposed to leave with Daniel, that one guy from the beginning with the Mohawk's cousin. In the trunk of Daniels car there was a bloody baseball bat, which im guessing Daniel and his gf were gonna use against the nazis for a deal with the police or something. I'm not due sure how the heroin came into play.