Ok Sup Forumsro's I'm basically fucked. I'll take it from the top

Ok Sup Forumsro's I'm basically fucked. I'll take it from the top.

>4 months ago
>going home from shit job
>work in pc repair shop
>walking home to bus stop
>see a grill and fall for her immediately
>fucckkk she takes the same bus
>I think she's an an 8/10 or something
>not a 10 but there's something about her
>my brain fucking crashes
>come home can’t stop thinking about her
>god damn cute smile
>most amazing hair
>curvy
>I wanna fucking marry this girl

>a week goes by, still thinking about her
>more and more actually
>remember she was wearing the uniform they wear at the shops where they sell the Nespresso cups
>”Nespresso Boutiques” or whatever fancy name they call them
>there is one near my work, maybe she works there
>for once in my life decide to man up
>and do something about it
>like in the movies
>she’s probably out of my league
>I know I'm a bit of a nerd and people sometimes call me podgy
>but fuck it

>next day at lunch break I head to the Nespresso store
>fuckinghellitsher.jpg
>walk up to the counter
>memorised a pretty suave monologue about the bus ride to get her number
>she asks if she can help me
>my brain fucking crashes, again
>forget my monologue
>start sweating

cont.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oUl86J15_jY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>”I’ll take two packets of cups, please”
>”which Grand Cru would you like, sir?”
>whatthefuckdoesthatmean.jpg
>”ehhh normal will be fine”
>”could you describe your taste in coffee, sir?”
>end up walking out with a fair amount Nespresso coffee
>haven’t said a word to her about why I was there
>mfw I don’t even have a Nespresso coffee maker
>so fucking embarrassed

>few days later muster the courage to go back and this time tell her
>again freeze
>just buy more coffee
>this has been going on for three months now
>twice a week I go to that store during my lunch break and buy coffee from her
>I now have over 500 unused Nespresso cups in a cardboard box in my house
>last time she even asked why I don’t buy more at one time
>I laughed nervously and bolted out of there
>also my mom is starting to ask questions about the coffee

Please Sup Forumsro’s, how can I turn this around. I’m so stuck. I really want to ask her out.

better buy yourself a nespresso machine you fucking pleb

LOL, thats the end of your story? fuck i was expecting more. i'm so taken aback that i can't even give you advice...

/thread

wait, this is genius. do they sell machines there? buy one from her, then when she asks if yours broke, be like, "No, i never had one. I just come in here to see you."

This is a beta line, and it may backfire, but I think it's your only shot. Like, 40% chance of working, 60% chance of freaking her out.

Tell her you want blow her back out. Simple.

this

That's just retarded enough to possibly work. Go for this, OP

I get why you say that but you have to understand that for the past 4 months my whole existence has revolved around my trips to that store and every fucking time I don't know what to say when i get there it's fucking depressing.

I'm so afraid now that if I tell her she's just going to laugh at me like they do most of the time..

hmm would that really work? shouldnt i lie? and what cologne should I wear and maybe a suit? my family usually tells me i look good in a suit but thats at funerals mostly.

i wanted to say sth funy but idk u re fucked

this but gauge her reaction, if you drop that line and she looks creeped out, say you were just joking and that your machine broke. say this guy's line suavely and playfully if you can and youre not an autistic retard faggot, which you probably are judging from your greentext

trips wasted on a true autist

1. Buy a fucking Nespresso machine.
2. No one who works in a pretentious Nespresso boutique is going to look twice at someone who's 'podgy', so sort out your diet, get to the gym/bodyweight exercises at home, combine with running (both sprints and longer distance).
3. Do #2 again. and again. do it a lot.
4. Drink all that fucking coffee.
5. By the time you've finished the coffee, you should be looking less podgy. Go into the shop and talk to her when you might have a chance.

>kill self
it's the only way

my sides are in orbit

do not wear a suit... this is already a try hard line. you have to not appear to be trying too hard
becuase you already bought a stupid amount of cofee trying too hard.

You know what means the most? Honesty, again this doesn't guarantee you anything. But if being honest now will work, nothing would've worked. Don't waste your time dreaming, get out there, be honest to her about what you feel and if she denies you, you can walk away with acceptance and move on.

I wish you the best of luck user

okay mabye ill try this
should i have a rose or something?

acceptance and coffee

put me in the screenshot

fuck. no. no rose, no suit. you can smell nice, but don't fucking try so hard.

Where did you get these ideas on how to pick up women op? Why do you think wearing a suit is going to help you? Your outcome dependence is massively showing and realistically reduces your to zero.

You need to read Models by Mark Manson before you try to pick up women OP.

movies, mostly. i dont talk to girls that much. but isnt my outcome dependence already showing anyways?

by your logic I should also smell bad so im not sure if Im going to take your advice

what screenshot?

You believed the Jewish movie machine as to how to pick up women....oi vey. Don't know why you think that would work.

You seriously need to buy the Nespresso machine. But after you do that, if you still take the same bus as her, you haven't really done any damage that she knows about. You can either risk it with the "I just came here for you" line (which is too risky for me), or just at some point say what you were supposed to say the whole time, which is, "hey, I've seen you on the bus. I'm user."

Genuinely hysterical.

I have a mental imagine my head:

Wear a funeral suit with a bunch of roses, a box of 500 coffee cups.

Walk into shop.

say "I have been coming here for 3 months.
I do not have a coffee machine.
I smell nice."

Run out or shop proud for completing sentence!

That's a great image.

Write a note so next time you go there, leave it on the register after you pay, then walk out. Gauge response when you walk in next.

Wear a fedora and tell her about your mate Naruto. Bitches love Naruto.

The only way you'll ever get a woman is to not give a fuck if you fail or succeed on any given attempt. You've already failed by investing so much time on one pussy prospect. Never put all of your hopes on one female. For all you know she has a boyfriend already. If she was into you at all you'd have noticed the signs by now.

Pic of the box of coffee with time stamp

so lad... its all up to you now.

>she has a boyfriend

fucking kek

give up already OP

Don't do this. Or if you do, do it jokingly.

Ask her out, If she says no then at least you don't need to keep wasting your money on coffee you won't drink.

Get angry. Walk into store. Tell her you have found the aeropress and her Nespresso is crud. Look her in the eye (assuming she only has one eye). "If you ever want to see me again..."

Pause for dramatic effect...

Pause a little longer...

Pause well beyond the point of making it awkward...

Pause until you make yourself feel uncomfortable and you lose all sense apart from your purest form of autism...

Whisper under your breath: "Tits or GTFO"

DON'T approach her at work.

look her up on FB, find ou where she goes/hangs out, even if u see her at the bus stop (or just around), try and strke a convo (only if u can do it naturally) and fidn out what she likes. Then find a common interest, and let the rest come form there.

OP here, there was a customer

i dunno i need practice i guess. its just im 27 and i feel like its getting a bit sad if i still dont ask girls out

that would be weird because ive seen her twice a week for the past three months, and then to refer to the bus. or would that be reverse psychology or something?

ok i get now why not the roses

i dont think she has a boyfriend because she smells nice and smiles a lot

im at work right now

LMBO, if buying a machine after so many cups is akward, the post just goes downhill from there.

This is honestly the best advice here

>don't approach her at work
>stalk her until you find her full name, search her on fb, and add her, hoping to strike a convo with her

Definitely this op

>i dont think she has a boyfriend because she smells nice and smiles a lot

the autism is real

Just a quick question user, important one, what job do you do, she must know you come in your lunch breaks, do you have a good job? Are you desirable? Also she works full time selling coffee, if she's settled for that then she may settle for you.

Clearly you are not getting her attention. Try flinging some shit at her next time you walk into the shop.

God damn I kek'd so hard

This
But maintain eye contact and give a playful smile while you say it.
If you say some shit like this while looking at your feet, there's 0 fuckin chance

You might want to strike a convo first (mabey by the bus stop, passing after work), Talk about soemthing eays like the wheter, find interestss, exchange names, then FB

. Order revised, lol written it so quick

TAKE A PICTURE OF ALL YOUR NESPRESSO AND POST IT FAGGOT

How the fuck is her smiling and smelling good indicative of being single? You truly are hopeless. Way to ignore the other parts of my post. You are doomed to failure because you're taking advice from yourself, someone who's obviously had zero success with women.

I've fucked more work accidentally than you ever will with your best efforts unless you change your entire approach. No woman is special. They are interchangeable warm holes devoid of personality or intelligence. So trying to make her into something more than potential sex. There are billions of females out there, so drop the tunnel vision.

This

yeah, i wanna see how much the poor fucker bought

Are you this autistic?
Looking good casually and smelling good lets her know you aren't a (total) pleb in life. Wearing a suit or some bullshit like that tells her you need this more than anything and you are desperate. HUGE difference in looking successful and looking pathetic

Fucking troll, no one can be this autistic.

Smelling nice > good.

Showing up in suit with rose to ask a girl for her fucking number > creepy freak who should set themselves on fire for being so autistic

>I must by a coffee maker!
>Time for the funeral suit!!

Just dress normally and relax (or at least try to)

What is a Kek?

wtf? My wife smells nice, I smell nice, everyone who gives a shit about what other people think of them smell nice, it's not an indication of their relationship status.

Actually laughed, thanks user

also dont add her on facebook since she knows you from work it will be a bit creepy

not much you can do OP, you need to strike a conversation in the bus

*work -> women
*so trying -> stop trying

>Step 1: Be attractive
>Step 2: Don't be unattractive

>i dont think she has a boyfriend because she smells nice and smiles a lot

>mfw

On topic now: Be her secret admirer

dude the male turnaround is like 3/10 chicks actually dating you, you better start stepping up those numbers if you want a gf

this makes no sense because it shows youre willing to make an effort. how can that be bad. I know funeral sounds bad but its a really nice suit i think you can wear it to other things than funerals as well.

Are you the same guy that ASKED to be in the screenshot?
If you want to be in a funny thread collage, make a funny/witty comment
Don't just throw up a shitty and overused reaction image and fucking ask to be put into the god damn screenshot collage, you lazy fuckwad.

Oh, and a condescending wonka reaction? Are you fuckin' serious kiddo?

If you want to be in a screenshot, either git gud or make one yourself. /triggered

If you are really going to ask her out, DO NOT DO IT AT HER WORK. That is extremely bad form. You will make her feel uncomfortable and trapped.
Just hit her up on the bus. Be casual.

hmm but then i'd have to follow her from work to the bus. she could think im a stalker or something

OP calm the fuck down seriously, talk to her like a normal fucking human being.

Just tell her you're interested in her and would like to talk with her over lunch or something god damn. No fucking "suave monologues" or conversation planning and just treat her like a guy with tits bolted on.

I'm done, this is a troll.

Never, never ask a girl out at her work. That shit is seriously uncomfortable for her. It puts her right on the fucking spot.

>Try fucking your step-daughter on a regular basis.

>secretly goes into same store to see same girl he doesnt know
>buys coffee he doesnt need
>"she could think im a stalker or something"

my fucking sides
this thread is gold

Don't you two ride the same bus?

this is alpha as fuck

That wasn't me, I asked for the screenshot. But I agree with wonka man.

Yeah, just ask her on the bus and make her feel uncomfortable and then she has to find a new way to get to and from work...

Fuck all this information. All these data points. Ignore it all.

Grab that sexy funeral suit. Make up a cup of Nespresso (sounds like you'll need the caffeine), grab a load of roses, and a shit load of other flowers. Funeral flowers to go with the suit. Then strut unto her, take off your Trilby and look at her longingly. Take her hand and kiss it softly. Tell her how perfect you would be together and that although she's only an 8/10, you'd still do her.

Make sure it's in front of her work colleagues. It'll make them jealous.

Don't forget to get a friend to record it for us and her to watch.

Screw this Sup Forums help shit. Get out there, try your hardest, wear that funeral suit, bring forth the flowers, smell like a sex fiend (not a paedophile though), tell her how great you both are, record it for antiquity to each others how to strut their stuff, and remember to post the results on here,

>”could you describe your taste in coffee, sir?”
kek, implying nespresso is actually coffee worth drinking!

that's 2 alpha for op

OP confirmed for autistic troll. Abandon thread.

Shhhhhhh child watch this shhhhhhhhhhhh

youtu.be/oUl86J15_jY

can anyone here help me to get this girl to my home in an hour ?

this OP, do it

Chloroform, duct tape and a getaway car work

>OP asks this girl out
>suprisingly, she says yes
>things go well, they go out a few more times
>OP finally has her over to his house
>OP is in the bathroom
>she tells him she wants to make them some coffee
>she opens kitchen cabinet
>hundreds of nespresso coffees burst out
>OP struggles awkwardly out of bathroom with his pants around his ankles screaming "NOOOO!!!" in slow motion

Where are you? Where is she?

nope
well she is at her home which is 10 min. drive from my home

kek

OK OP ignore everyone else, here is your strategy:

Because you've gone into the store so often by now, she should recognize you outside of the store. Step 1: STOP going into the store immediately. Step 2: wait a week or two. Don't do a thing. Step 3: wait till you see her on the bus again. Casually try to start a light conversation, ie: "from the nespresso store, right?" casually explain that you replaced your machine with something better, thats why you havent been to the store anymore. as a bonus make her feel inferior. Talk about how soo much coffee is better than the nespresso she sells. casually mention a coffee shop nearby that illustrates that (its really important that they actually have good coffee). tell her that she should join you next time so she can taste the difference.

she will now give her number because you made yourself look interesting and made her feel inferior

BOOM

Need more info

How do you know where she lives?

Kek

i was secretly hoping for this.

best advice so far

well this could work

>go to coffee shop in suit
>say you just came back from funeral and have a whole new perspective in life
>buy coffee maker and spew the "No, i never had one. I just come in here to see you." line
>add something like: "Im not sure how long I got left but if could spend a second with you and your smile then I can die happy"

she thinks your like a new man with class and determination

Will not work, any girl thats over a 7/10 will know this is a line. We will need pics of this girl to make a better judgement. Since OP knows where she lives and also knows she is home atm then its safe to assume he has creep shots of her. He's just holding out

my god

actually laughing