You wake up in Southern Ireland

You wake up in Southern Ireland

Luckily I keep my passport on me at all times for such an occasion. I cross the border and return back to my own country.

And surrounded by-

Literally my dream to go back home

Would like to go on holiday to Ireland desu

You keep your passport on you at all times?

yes

I check out the MUH HURITAGE spots at Sligo, Galway and Mayo. Been meaning to go for a while, cheers op

Why? Considering how rarely its needed, and the hassle it would make if you lost it, it seems like a stupid idea.

I tell the nearest Irishman I can find that he's an IRA looking motherfucker.

i live a life of paranoia that one day i might be kidnapped and shipped to a foreign country

go to the north

Go up a few counties and go home

If you got kidnapped don't you think that the kidnappers would confiscate whatever you're carrying?

i remind taigs i'm not irish and i head home to my country

Hey there, you IRA looking faggot.

Im not in the Ra, Im just back from a skiing trip

get a spicebag

Do people non ironically like spice bags and 4 in ones. I like fast food but spice bags and 4 in one's look like scraps you'd give to the dog

I hear they're all craic addicts

there is no border you idiot. You can go from Ireland to northern Ireland without passing a checkpoint

not for long

upset taig? no more fenians entering our country freely. Hard border soon.

plenty there already billy, majority in most places now. Must be sad knowing the proddie genocide has been working like a charm

Wake up there, I speak decent english .Probably find some temporary job in agriculture and shit, afterwards I can show off the big gungs (My degrees and shit) and gain a valuable role in the society of the village. Marry a red haired jn and be done with ti

Good, I want to meet a redhead qt to snuggle by the fire on rainy days and be comfy with

Malta is small but not very comfy. And not many qts.

Kek