>get wisdom teeth out
>take Vicodin
>floataway.feel
>I love it
>build up tolerance
>go through more
>all out
>friends be like "WHY WOULD YOU DO VICODIN AND NOT WEED?"

where can I get vicodin (never bought drugs before?

Why does everyone hate opiods?

>Why does everyone hate opiods?

Because they're highly addictive if you couldn't tell by your reaction to taking them retard.

opitates are the best thing in the world, but they are a slippery slope, be careful

Because they're so fucking good that they will destroy your life.

that was my concern at first when taking them recreationally. I am fine not taking another one in my life, but I figure as long as I stick strictly to Vicodin, and not Oxy or god forbid Heroine, I should be good.

Yup. I loves when I had pain meds for an injury. And was afraid I'd get addicted.

>What every heroin addict in history has said 2 months before they're homeless and sucking dick in an alleyway

lol once you run out of ways to get vicodin you'll be on heroin in no time

opiates are opiates, never start going over 30 mg because thats when tolerence goes hard, never do them 2 days in a row, take 1-2 breaks every now and again, enjoy them but give them the respect the deserve.

is it really that bad of a strategy? I also am sure to space them out (no partying every night). Call me a faggot but TBH I'm afraid of drugs.
>havent even smoked weed

Dude seriously, don't be an idiot. You're already fiending over Vicodin and oxy isn't much different. Guarantee you'll be on heroin before febuary if you keep this up.

yeah just ignore the heroin epidemic all across the country right now. opiates killing more people than guns but those were all just dummies, you've got this all figured out clearly.

That's good, if you can't handle them stay away. If you're too afraid to smoke weed why tf would you set yourself up for an opiate addiction?

I am terrified of oxy man, my mom is prescribed it for neck pain and even from an early age, she told me about how it fucking sucks, it fucks your liver with a BBC.

the thing is, I always hear stories about people lacing weed with crazy shit, a girl I know ended up smoking just as much crack as weed, fucked her up. With any substance it's easy to use safely if you treat it with respect. tell me if I'm wrong, I am the one who's never bought or done illegal drugs

Was addicted to weed from Holland. Smoking 2 grams a day at least. It was already a bitch to convince myself I was addicted and go through stopping. Start with opiods and you're fucked for life.

I've never done drugs either but i can still google statistics and read news stories you fucking mong.

You believed some girl when she said she "accidentally" smoked crack in her weed? You're either an absolute idiot or baiting out of boredom.

This is true, but opiates are a bad way to start. I've tried many drugs from weed to amphetamines but currently away from all of them. Drugs can be great when used responsibly, but I still don't recommend them. If you do decide to take drugs, do not, I repeat DO NOT start with opiates. They're one of if not the most addicting drugs out there and you will find that out soon enough if you ignore my advice. Find friends or anyone you know that smokes to try and hook you up with a weed dealer so you know they're not gonna lace your shit. Weed is the best place to start as it's almost impossible to overdose and there is no withdrawal or physical dependence. Be careful and educate yourself op and don't try anything you can't handle.

Weed do not lead you to crack...
Weed isn't really addictive... Far less than cigarets more like alcohol but much more harmless and easier to quit.

Taking drugs is always the wrong thing to do and thinking you keep control over it is much worse.

If you became addicted to weed that's completely your fault. Weed addiction is purely psychological and the only thing telling you you "need" it is your brain.

I believed her because I have no knowledge about drugs. sorry man I guess it was bullshit.
I guess I really don't need to start doing drugs, I have school and work to think about. all of my friends were in college and dropped out around the time they started smoking (not saying that caused it but there is a correlation).

I guess you're right user. I think I'll hold off for now. thanks

but how are you going to continue to get high once 30mg doesn't do it anymore???

what really sucks is that when you have literally unlimited access to as much oxy as you want so you thought tolerance didn't really matter, then found out there's actually a ceiling tolerance where no dose will be effective anymore. was so pissed after shooting 2400mg and not nodding out.

yup, smoked weed everyday since september, have gone a week without it now

im just a lot more bored now but that's about it

gay

How's that working for ya user?

well overall if i could turn back time i'd still do it. but my issues are pretty uncommon.

that was a long time ago, i don't have that kind of access any more. now i have to buy retail so limit myself to 2-3 buns of a day of heroin and take tolerance breaks.

So do you have a normal life or have you completely fucked yourself by now?

I would assume you would back off and take a tolerance break.

Seriously,
how many of the people, do you think, that take up weed get into any trouble from smoking weed laced with something?
how many people that take up opioids for recreative use do you think end up ruining their lives?

Let's just be reasonable here.

normal life now. that's my big issue tho- only a couple drugs actually let me live a normal life with friends and have relationships with girls.
nobody ever even knows i use until i tell them because it just makes me act like a normal person, unless i'm specifically trying to get fucked up by taking way more than normal.

easier said than done at extreme doses. the withdrawal off a multi-thousand milligram daily oxy habit is pretty much impossible
and then tolerance shoots back up lightning quick. i cold turkeyed because of a year in jail, but then tolerance was back in a week after 352 days of sobriety.

>Watching the addition unfold
It's strange to watch people take the EXACT same routes when becoming addicted and saying the EXACT same things.
>I'm fine not doing it again
>...but if I just do this blah blah blah
>I'LL NEVER DO HARD DRUGS THOUGH
>Even tho I'm doing hard drugs
hilarious

>Weed is degenerate
>My opiate addiction isn't
Top zozzle faggot

Pills can be pressed with a LOT worse stuff than crack

People selling oxy pills pressed with fentanyl or some other dangerous drug is pretty common

>2 grams a day

An eighth of an ounce every two weeks? That's not really all that much.

I smoked the hard for a bit. It was a tough thing. Being clutched over a little glass tube spending 300$ a night is a place no one wants to be

an eighth is 3.5 grams

Fucking math. Yeah okay that's a lot of pot (and a lot of $$).

And this is how Heroin addiction starts. lol. Love it. Been there done that. Do yourself a favor and just light all your money on fire and kill yourself. Much quicker then all the BS you will go thru.

ALSO: People don't like Opiods, because they aren't depressed little faggots like yourself that really have no reason to live. Some people get pussy and don't have man boobs so generally they are happier in life and don't have to be a loser taking Opiods/Opiates. Only faggot loser druggies do those drugs. I can feel how depressed you are. Go to the gym and talk to girls you fucking pathetic faggot.

>(and a lot of $$)

nothing funnier than weed bros who think their weed habit is expensive.

my h habit now is min. $160 *a day*

and my oxy habit, if counted as the street value of the pills (i got them for free and just didn't sell them), it would have been $800/day wholesale, $1200 end retail, and $2400 in other parts of the country.