Hey Sup Forums. I'm about to be put on probation for a year with no drinking and counseling. Any tips on how to beat it...

Hey Sup Forums. I'm about to be put on probation for a year with no drinking and counseling. Any tips on how to beat it, or better yet, shorten the length?

Pic unrelated

Thx m8

Cold showers everyday as many times as you can

Also start working out

Cold showers especially after working out

Listen to your counselor and quit drinking and you'll be finished with it in two weeks.

Shut the fuck up.

I take a shower once a day. How does cold showers help?

That's my only thing. I drink daily because my life sucks and I hate people and I want to be alone

And that's why you're going to get counseling. To learn on how to not be autistic. They're doing this because they're trying to help you.

alcohol enemas let you get drunk off your ass (kek) without failing the breathalyzer test

be careful though, that shit goes straight into your bloodstream and you can OD

Doing activities that you would rather not do trains your willpower. Generally swapping out something you enjoy for something like this will greatly strengthen your willpower.

S'all in the brain and you can train it. Just start doing chores essentially and you'll find it easy to resist alcohol.

Nou

Moreso I was stuck at the wrong place at the wrong time and being caught with drugs in the process my roomates dumbass party. I didn't ask for any of this.

Wut?
Not how it works user

I'm thinking about getting into more literature. I want to read books about life, reality and philosophy. Anything that can speak to me as an individual.

so what the hell happened? This is obviously not your choice.

You'll still probably fail a breathalyzer, but there was a trend of girls using alcohol tampons a few years ago to hide getting drunk.

Fucking autistic

Roomates party got busted when I had to work. He had about 30 people in the house including underages. Kid got hauled to the hospital because of panic attack from ripping the gravity bong too hard.

Cops found a tab of LSD and pipes in my room in the end. My court is on the 16th

Well do that + cold showers daily and you should start to see an improvement in a week

Start smoking

I live in wisco and its in the negatives in terms of temperature. Taking a cold shower this time of year is gonna be hard

I do smoke cigs. Orange Paul malls are my choice

you really are autistic. those were your life choices. quit using your friend as a scapegoat and learn how to take responsibility for your own actions. you'll need to do that once you grow up.

Then did I throw that party? Did I invite 60 people in one house in a rural neighborhood? Did I not consider everybody around us that can call police for that? I don't give a shit if it was my drugs that I was caught with. It was his fuckin party to begin with that I was supposed to not have any part in.