Wannabe future trap here Sup Forums what hairstyle should i get to make me look more andro?

wannabe future trap here Sup Forums what hairstyle should i get to make me look more andro?

>inb4 kill yourself faggot

Other urls found in this thread:

thehairstyler.com/virtual-hairstyler
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Try flattening and straightening that do girlfriend

grow your hair out and use more coconut oil to tame the body down a bit. nice opacity on the last one, your face is cute.

bottom right
>face

kill yourself faggot

gimp wouldnt let me fix the opacity, but sure its grand, i only know one person who regularly checks Sup Forums irl

omg guys bailey jay is on Sup Forums again, how have you been?

your skin is shit

OP is a genius!

surprisingly nice advice for Sup Forums :) thanks, yeah coconut oil and straigtening it, ill probably do that.
thanks for the compliment, appreciate it!

don't forget to tweeze your man brows, bro. most malls have brow shapers that use these strings to do it. as far as actual hairstyles, maybe look into "bobs" or other short styles until it grows out. you might even want to hit a salon and tell them you're going for a feminine look.

also get your skin cleared up. use standard face cleansers in the shower, but the same coconut oil can be used to moisturize and encourage subdermal skin growth.

you suck at photoshop

Hemp oil is better

Thank you, senpai.

you can try wigs online ;)
thehairstyler.com/virtual-hairstyler

hemp oil is far more expensive, but sure, if you got money to burn turning yourself into a trap then do it.

suicide when OP?

Irish fag detected.

kek. Somebody find his facebook and tell all his friends he is a faggot.

google's in your favor OP

grow it out obviously :d
long hair will always make you look more feminine.

leave it curly and long if you like, or get a straightener~ both would be cute, also try bangs/frame your face, most men dont do that, so it looks more feminine as well

don't fall for the jewish lies

i can assure you im pure ayran (my poltical compass is mao though)

>somebody
do it yourself, newfag