What is important when talking with a girl?

what is important when talking with a girl?
I have some mental issues and I'm going to a party saturday, I want to be able to talk to a girl without "friendzoning" her, but I keep experiencing that they lose "attraction" once I talk long enough.
I'm handsome, but I dont really believe my appearance has any factor in this apart from them approaching me.

first off, when you socialize with a girl at a party she is most likely drunk and all people want to do is have fun and fuck

all you have to do is get drunk, let go of your insecurities and go with the flow with whatever chick, show her that you're into them and you're basically good to go as long as you don't say or do anything too stupid

The only way to transcend the friendzone is to truly not give a shit about ever getting with her. If you tunnel vision a chick you will reek of desperation and betacuck. You need to project confidence and in my experience, the best way of cultivating that is to actually be chatting up a few girls at the same time.

Don't go Indian on them

How about try letting the girl do the talking?

People love talking about themselves. Ask some questions, and actually fucking LISTEN to what they're saying. If you genuinely pay attention you should be able to keep the ball rolling. Dont get caught up with yourself.

Then eventually, ask her if she wants to leave. Put ur penis inside her vajina. Congrats.

>I keep experiencing that they lose "attraction" once I talk long enough
then do the opposite. if you wan to attract sluts, you have to flirt as soon as you meet them.

so, no raping? check.

thisthisthis.

The trick is to let them talk. By that you can accomplish 2 things.

You wont blow your cover with being a boring person and that "mental issues" thing you got going on. As long as you pay attention, really listen and ask good follow up questions.

Second, she's gonna think the two of you got a good connection, and really hitting it off. But in reality she's just feeling good about herself because she's doing what girls do.. venting and talking about themselves.

They dont really give a crap about what we have to say. Unless shits really interesting, it's about your money or some random thing you actually have in common.

Protip; women love to talk about themselves. They don't give a fuck about what you have to say.

and yeah, fucking flirt. be proactive.

I'm getting tired of people saying "don't tell her about your mental issues" it's a fucking no-brainer!!
Obviously I'm not gonna say boo about that, or really anything revealing about myself, in fact she will probably tell me all about her mental issues before I ever mention mine. I'm not a fucking retard, you know.

Just talk regular to them. There are a lot of different girls, with different personalities. You need to find one whose personality meshes with yours. Don't press and come across as needy or psycho...unless you are a needy psycho, in which case you will probably wind up with a girl who is a needy psych. You want a girl whose company you can enjoy, and who also likes to be with you.

yo, theres this guy on youtube called prankinvasion. hit him up. he knows whats up, man,.

Thanks for advice, op here
to clearify, i dont get put in the friendzone, i put girls there.
How do you guys handle it when girls say stupid things? It get's awkward for me and I lose interest, should I rush things with a move on her or anything like that then?
I just forget about desire when someone says something retarded, only way to ignite it again is by a touch but i dunno, it would be weird would it not?
I'm stoned but yeah

Didn't mean it like that, dont get me wrong. You might be healthier than most.

Im just giving you a sense of direction on how to act, and why you should act like it.

Get her to talk about herself and when she talks about problems tease her about them. Don't be mean but don't be a beta fuck friend for her to cry to. You have to show a sense of humour when it comes to these things.

As a result she will learn not to expect validation from sharing her problems with you. But instead expect a change in mood. (Girls care more about feeling better than solving problems in case you didn't know)

Adding to this, treat her like a child. Don't take her seriously unless the situation REALLY calls for it

If a girl says something stupid, where she is the one making it awkward, you got the upper hand..

Use it to your advantage, and lower her self confidence by pointing it out. Dont rek the girl, just make her feel abit stupid.

it's not about what you say it's about the emotion you convey.

This. But don't let your questions get in the way of the party and her desire to have fun at this party. Unless it's a lame party, then after a few minutes of talking you can smoothly say "Let's blow this taco stand." and go find a bush to fuck in

for just every day, regular chicks, just trying your luck to get some fuck?
it's important to approach, make it clear you're interested (blatantly offering, or flirting) and then leaving when she's not immediately interested. Do not try to salvage it, move on, there's always another girl.

If you're itching for one girl in particular like for a relationship, you have feelings for her? I have no advice, each girl is their own particular style of insane and you'll have to approach that yourself. They could love strong come ons, they could cringe at pick up lines, they might be weak for drink

>I'm not a fucking retard, you know.
well you never said which one was your mental illness and you come to Sup Forums for advice so...

Thissss. I have noooo life at all so I never talk about myself. Wait for her to tell you one of her stupid stories and just branch off from there. Also, if it's someone you see often ask a follow up the next time you see them. Shows you really listened and care.

I wouldn't take advice from Sup Forums.

Bipolar disorder, by the btw way.

quit talking so much.

This. Example. My crush at work said something really stupid. Something about "you ever notice how all thanksgiving foods are the same color?" I thought it was cute as he'll and proceeded to list all the foods that don't fall into that category. We are both stoners and shes a blonde so I guess there's some room for such stupid banter.

>they lose "attraction" once I talk long enough.
stop talking and start showing
next time a girl starts to seem bored, gently grab her hand and put it near your crotch

this has worked well for me
30 y/o who has fucked 300+ girls reporting in

Sauce please?

You are already going to fail, look like a sexual predator, and never be invited to another party with those people again.
This is because you are a sexual predator, you think the friendzone exists, and if there's one thing girls are good at spotting, it's the weird kid that is quite obviously desperate for some pussy.
You continue to view women as cattle to fucked, you don't get any pussy. Here's why - women love to be objectified, if you're attractive, fit, and or funny. You're a social runt, they don't like being objectified by you.
You have to play the long, and this is something that you CANNOT change.

I'll use myself as an example, I'm going to a party Friday night. I'm not going with the intention to laid, and I've told everyone I'm going with I'm not aiming to get laid.
This dramatically increases my chances of meeting someone who wants to fuck me, because I'm relaxed, quietly talkative, and occasionally funny.

TL;DR if you turn up looking for a fuck, you'll seem as relaxed as a serial killer doing a police interview whilst still wearing his previous victim's skin.
If you expect nothing, you have a chance

Kek this man knows, give them that lopsided smirk and make a light joke at their expense and you're in

but i dont turn up for that reason
Mental issues as i wrote...
I just want to talk and get used to the idea that women dont instantly find me disgusting

Just stay on safe topics, don't talk about anything fucking weird or nerdy unless it's 100% obvious you're joking.
If you confuse someone they're just going to switch off.

Best plan is go to a party with intelligent people :P

Make her laugh or be rich.

Listening to your story you seem hopeless. I use to never get laid but now I get way more bitches. You have to have confidence in yourself first of all which you don't seem to have.